Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 hour ago, apqaria said:

Usually I check awards nomination list to have some laugh ;) but thanks to that, I discovered that our "The Good Witch" hero is nominated in 2018 Korean Drama Awards. Happy to see the drama name there ^^

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/09/26/mr-sunshine-and-a-handful-of-weekend-dramas-lead-nominations-at-2018-korean-drama-awards/

Thanks for sharing...saw it too but instead of laughing I felt sad for DH...don't get me wrong I love Captain Song and RSY's acting in GW but truth be told DH worked twice as hard as anyone else and her acting was well acknowledged by viewers. It makes me want to turn my back on Korean dramas sometimes. 

Have to say DH is not the only one left out, many others are too. Anyway, glad to see some GW representation there!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@ELY_397 Not really surprised not seeing our girl's name there or on other awards list coming up these days and won't also expect for her to be there at SBS drama awards at the end of the year (Would be happy to be proven wrong though ;) ). There is much more popular and respected names out there for her to force her name on such awards lists unless she has a project/role with exceptional quality and buzz that can renew her career and put her again in the spotlight.

I guess I am just used to all this and so I am taking fun reading such awards lists. Our girl has been underrated for a long time now (except for her short lived popularity period in 2004-2007 although even at that time she was not that A-list actress either) and her project choices, decisions and being away made things worse. But it is not only her who is struggling or facing that in the industry. Many of her generation of actresses are facing the same problems with recognition and project offers.

But who knows what the future holds, hopefully better days come soon for her career.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am feeling sad that I am not coming and updating here as much as I used to do. I still keep searching her Naver everyday but I guess I don't have much energy lately for fangirling. Hopefully we get some news soon to get me back in the mood.

Latest pictures of our girl and her plants ;) 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, apqaria said:

Very sad reading this news about our girl's oppa Kim Jung Tae :(

Hope he get well and win the fight against this disease 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1248153wpp/actor-kim-jung-tae-diagnosed-liver-cancer-withdraws-drama

Oh I saw the news but didn’t realise it was him! :( Their scenes in MR were some of the best in the drama.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jkolmi4-1M8

DH was quite close to him if I recall. Didn’t he recommend DH for a project? Or it could have been the other Kim oppa in Miss Ripley.

DH used to have a lot of oppas looking out for her and now that she is older, hope she can find her way in her career/life without relying on other people.

Wish Kim Jung Tae a speedy recovery!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

DH was quite close to him if I recall. Didn’t he recommend DH for a project? Or it could have been the other Kim oppa in Miss Ripley.

Yah, she was close to him after co-staring in 2 dramas together (Robber and Miss Ripley). Not sure if they keep contact now though.

No for Miss Ripley, the production company was the one to contact her. No recommendation from anyone. Actually the only time someone recommended her name to producers was in Chuno by JH which she personally mentioned, no other cases of that sort.

She was contacted by other co-stars to persuade/offer her a role like in IRIS2 (KSW) and Hotel King (LDW) but it wasn't that they recommended her name, it was based on a request from producers to contact her to get a positive response from her I might say.

• Like 5

Dahae is invited to celebrating ANYA's 10th anniversary. I think the celebration will be held during a beauty seminar in Seoul. 

Don't understand much of the news or if they mentioned when exactly it will be held though but anyway, glad to have something  to look forward to :) 

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201810221106438218889_1

http://www.ksilbo.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=665075#07R4

ì´ë¯¸ì§ì¤ì

665075_340468_1147.jpg

• Like 5

Seems the event was actually today!!!!! :o

Here is a picture from it, hope we get more pictures soon. It has been a long time since we saw in a public event so I will take what we get without much criticism :D 

d5a42fa3gy1fwh5kksn4lj21w02iohdz.jpg

Also our picture updated her IG

• Like 5

@apqaria thanks for the news. Good to see her making a public appearance again! She seems to like wearing pant suits to public events these days. IMO she has got too skinny to look good in pant suits, she looks better in a skirt. The colour is not too bad (at least it has a pinkish tone to it). she probably chose that colour because in Chinese culture the colour red is supposed to bring good luck/better sales, etc. People wear it during New Year and at weddings but less so at other times. One of the misconceptions that many people have is that the Chinese like the colour red and wear it all the time! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I google translated the news.Hope the bold part is true.

credit:http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201810221106438218889_1

Leedahae will be invited to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the famous Chinese brand, which has been working as a brand model for 5 years.

In this event, leedahae participated as a brand model in an unusual place gathered from all over China with a Korea-China beauty seminar attended by more than a thousand people including related persons, employees of the brand, and the president of China's national distributors. It was reported that it is going to be held in Seoul city hall today (22nd).

This year, it announced the news of the success of the advertisement for the fifth consecutive year.

Especially, in the first half of the year, it was proved to be a good performance by the return of domestic drama 'Good Witch Exhibition' for 4 years, and it has attracted not only domestic fans but also foreign fans. Along with the influence of the actors, the interest of the brand also has a strong presence in China and adds strength to brand power. The achievement of 30% increase in sales annually proves this.

In the early days of China and other countries in Asia, it has become a Korean wave star. Local drama filming is also ongoing and airing has become very popular, and there are works that are about to air.

On the other hand, Ieedahe is currently reviewing her next work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ELY_397 I actually don't remember one time she didn't wear red attending those kind of events for ANYA and PL as well so I am not surprised to see her wearing red at all :D

Yah, I love her more in casual clothes and dresses (specially that shows her legs) but I don't mind her in suits that doesn't totally fit her body. A bit larger kind of design with blouse underneath and open jacket. It gives her more volume and doesn't show her this skinny.

Anyway, I said I wouldn't complain here since I already miss seeing any pictures of her at all. So I will stick with that and just enjoy any picture we get ^^

7482cf2bgy1fwhcji59xbj23402c0wls.jpg

7482cf2bgy1fwhcj0ltdrj22c03407wi.jpg

• Like 4

Saw some more pic from event in news.

2018102601002259300174141.jpg

[Sports Chosun.com] Lee Ji-hyeon reporter Yoo-koo (passenger) In the large-scale winter visit, "Hanryu Queen" Ishae showed strength once more.

Ishae was invited to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the famous beauty brand 'ANYA · Han Ya' cosmetics, which has been working for 5 years as a brand model. Especially, this event attracted the attention of the biggest yowakers (Chinese group tourists) since the Han Han Dynasty, as a result of a thousand people including domestic and overseas employees and officials, I was invited to such an unusual place, and I was very impressed by the popularity of Hallyu, its influence, and its power.

He has set up a separate group photo time with hundreds of attendees who have visited VIPs and has been on fan service. He said he was attracted to local fans at the professional manners and attitudes of Ishae who led the crowd crowded crowd and natural progressive power and crowded crowd and hot heat.

It is a model of 'Hanah Cosmetics' which was held this year. It is the only Korean soulp in my company.

The drama 'The Best Couple' aired on the spot was popular, and the upcoming movie is also being discussed after the filming. This is the most unique example of the recent years in which the Korean Wave was deepened.

On the other hand, in the first half of the year, the Korean drama comeback was announced as 'Good Witch War', and it proved the strong acting, charismaticism and topic, and the Korean fans are glad to see it. In addition, after the event that caused the return of 'Yoo-koo', which has stagnated in the Han-gil,

LDH instragram update from event.

Wow 900 employess :o

Huge group tour arrives from China

Oct 20,2018

About 900 employees from China’s Anya Cosmetics are visiting Korea on a group tour, Asiana Airlines said Friday.

The airline is carrying 600 members of the group to Korea.

According to the airline, it is the largest Chinese group to visit Korea since Beijing forced local travel agencies to stop offering group tours from March last year, apparently in retaliation of Korea’s decision to deploy the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (Thaad) antimissile system.

Part of the group arrived in Korea on Friday and the rest are landing today. Staff from the Huangzhou-based cosmetics company will stay in Seoul until next Wednesday.

During their stay, they will visit major cosmetics markets in Korea clustered in Myeong-dong and Dongdaemun in central Seoul as well as Gangnam in southern Seoul.

The employees will also hold seminars on Korean and Chinese cosmetics.

“With this group tour as a start, we will put in our best efforts to reinvigorate the cultural exchange between Korea and China,” said Ahn Byeong-seok, managing director and head of the China region at Asiana.

In 2016, some 6,000 workers from Guangzhou-based cosmetics company Aurance flew into Korea for an incentive tour in March, while another 8,000 employees from Chinese health care company Nanjing Joymain Sci & Tech Development enjoyed samgyetang - Korea’s famed chicken soup - by the Han River over two days in May. Asiana transported about 6,000 of the employees of those two companies.

After those two mega-trips, Korean airlines have struggled to attract Chinese group tours due to the Thaad conflict.

• Like 5

popularity is like an illusion, when it dissolves with it we live as if meaningless, even though it is not at all. It is just like water in a desert, like waves in the sea.

don't be proud when praised and don't get tired of being hated. you're the main character, don't let the audience play your life.

Da hae....fighting:D

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, seems OneTV is airing "The Good Witch" again. It is actually surprising since it only has been months since it finished airing

Also, our girl updated her IG today, even in the cold she still plays golf :) 

• Like 3