Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I am so happy seeing her updating so much lately, even more than once a day!!! :D

In her last IG post, she mentioned that she opened an account on Xiaohongshu and uploaded a couple of unseen pictures from her agency photoshoot there, I searched on the website and seems it is more of a e-commerce app/website so I wonder if she will be updating on some brands there or something ^_^

I tried to install the app to follow her but it is all in Chinese so didn't know how to deal with it :( 

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/user/profile/5cbc1072000000001201ffe5

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is such a “shock” to me I don’t even how to react to her postings!! Ahaha!

@apqaria if you need help setting up an account I can help you translate the language. I just did mine yesterday. RED (XHS) is a hybrid concept between Pinterest and Instagram from the looks of it. Now it’s all down to DH how she wants to promote herself in this modern age, when her agencies can do so little for her.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaohongshu

• Thanks 2

@ELY_397 Haha, I guess we are so used to draught that we actually feel weird when we get such frequent updates from her!! Maybe it is an overdose for us now :D :D 

It will be really great if you could maybe post the steps to set up a new account there and follow Dahae but if it is too much, you surely don't have to :heart:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, apqaria said:

@ELY_397 Haha, I guess we are so used to draught that we actually feel weird when we get such frequent updates from her!! Maybe it is an overdose for us now :D :D 

It will be really great if you could maybe post the steps to set up a new account there and follow Dahae but if it is too much, you surely don't have to :heart:

Will try my best in my spare time! Here is a guide written in English for those who want to promote their merchandise on RED. Any budding entrepreneurs on this thread? :blush:

https://media1-production.mightynetworks.com/asset/3726499/Xiaohongshu_RED_Guide.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @ELY_397 for info and link i thought its same as weibo didn't knew it was ecommerce so its basically both.

We use to ask for one pic update but now we get so many good to see her more active.Hope to see her in drama soon.

Between a off topic question ? why does chinese drama shows so many scene in opening song itself,its like showing half drama there itself.

This pic was uploaded in XHS.

jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Annya I think it is just how they are used to do that in China since the dramas there are mostly pre-produced so all scenes are already filmed and they have the freedom to choose what they put there.

It is not only the case in China, in my country too. The opening (and sometimes the ending too) usually have many shots even if not the whole drama is filmed. Sometimes it differ based on director but mostly it is how the tradition is :D

I think it is not that spoilery if the editing was done right since you usually don't have the context of the shots but you can connect some dots as the drama progress if you are attentive to details ;) 

• Thanks 1

She updated today on Xiaohongshu (seems her account is now verified) with a cut from the FN Entertainment photo-shoot BTS video and also some pictures from ANYA last photo shoot and their interview with her in March last year. Although we saw some pictures before we actually didn't see that interview till now.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cc08671000000000f022be9

I think she is saying that in cooperation with ANYA she will be updating with some beauty tips and will post more content in future :)

• Like 2

On 4/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, apqaria said:

@Annya I think it is just how they are used to do that in China since the dramas there are mostly pre-produced so all scenes are already filmed and they have the freedom to choose what they put there.

It is not only the case in China, in my country too. The opening (and sometimes the ending too) usually have many shots even if not the whole drama is filmed. Sometimes it differ based on director but mostly it is how the tradition is :D

I think it is not that spoilery if the editing was done right since you usually don't have the context of the shots but you can connect some dots as the drama progress if you are attentive to details ;) 

It would have been better if they shoot opening song rather then showing those scene they were almost spoiler even if they want to use scene they should choose it wisely..And happy that Best couple and Love actually didn't give away too much in opening.Like LA had this specially shot scenes in end song they should do the same for start too.

Missing DH in drama :(

• Thanks 1

@Annya Miss her acting so much too :( 

But at least I am kinda happy with all the updates. Her Xiaohongshu account already has over 30,000 followers!! I am wondering what is the account she is following there, could be ANYA? :) 

Always love seeing her hair down ^^

• Like 2

Some updates from Xiaohongshu

Her favorite barbecue place ^^

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cc9652f000000000d037021

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cc96232000000000d03486a

I am really happy seeing her still in contact with Anna Fang her "Love Actually" co-star :heart:

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ccc0123000000000e011527

Anna also updated her Weibo with pictures 

49e07fadly1g2mzr3i6gkj20u013ygug.jpg

49e07fadly1g2mzr4sbhtj20u013ygva.jpg

49e07fadly1g2n7qwibsej20u013y11r.jpg

Finally, she uploaded a video to IG but she still with no sound :D But she looks so fresh and natural here and her mother in the background ^^

• Like 3

Her followers are growing quite fast actually (60k in two weeks). Most of them want to see her do make up tutorials, what clothes she wears, etc. Some are still comparing her face to MG days lol but most are complimenting her Chinese language skills. 

I personally think the Hallyu wave in China has hit a saturation point especially with the new crop of young, trendy and talented home grown actors hitting big. Kpop will probably continue to be popular for a while but K dramas...not so sure. 

RED is more of an e-commerce platform than a social one. I remember DH was one of the first K celebs to have a Weibo account and now she is also one of the first to have a RED account. I hope she finds success in this new venture of hers, be it endorsement or acting projects. Hopefully both!

• Like 3

@ELY_397 Thanks dear for the info. I saw her followers and was wondering who she follows (she follow 2 accounts now) but I am happy with all her updates. Her videos especially are nice and natural and I am happy to see her practicing her Chinese through this :)

BTW, Dahae's latest selfie has been a hot topic yesterday and she was actually on top 10 on Naver. We know she has been cautious in recent years and rarely post selfies because of the responses she gets on those sometimes and this happened again this time and actually for the first time her agency did respond about the PS talk stating she didn't get PS in recent years (with this I would expect more buzz about this in upcoming days)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/lee-da-haes-agency-responds-to-cosmetic-surgery-rumors

It is not something we aren't used to and hopefully, this wouldn't discourage her from her daily and regular updates, I already got used to seeing her updates :heart:

Anyway, here are some of her lovely updates :wub:

• Like 3

@apqaria this is the reason she was never active in SNS before, except during Love Actually. Now that she has made the decision to promote herself more she gets backlash. I hope she is not discouraged by it.

at the same time, I do agree that she looks different in her selfies from pictures taken by other people. The pictures taken by reporters during Seoul FW show what she really looks like without filter. Her face looks wider, rounder and her nose smaller in those pictures. It’s all because of the selfie angle she uses to make her face “look” smaller and in doing so her features and facial proportions look different.  I hope she takes a few more selfies using more realistic angles to shut people up.

in fact, she has done less to her face than 5/6 years ago but in her attempt to do less she gets criticised. The statement from her agency is actually true but if people don’t believe it she will get more hate. Us fans are used to seeing these comments but it is still a big blow to her every time  it happens. I’m actually surprised her agency spoke up. It must be because she is fed up with it all.

• Like 2

@ELY_397 She had got more attacks and bad comments before compared to this time and never once it was addressed from her or her agency so I was also surprised to see them making a comment this time.

A new agency may mean new PR policy so maybe they agreed to pay more attention to media reports. I did see FN also state in their blog that any bad comments will be removed and I guess they did that in her posts since I don't see the comments.

Anyhow, I am actually sure she will get more backlash because of it (that is why I said to expect more buzz in the upcoming days) and honestly I don't think such comments will stop in future but maybe she and the agency just want to put that statement out there regardless (it is not the first time she do that)

Lets just hope we see her continue her updates 

• Like 2

Our Girl is looking so cute in her pony hair style in this new video updated by her :wub: Between i was wondering were the water from plant is dripping.DH's small garden.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cd4d3b6000000000f01e46e

@ELY_397 and @apqaria The way some people speaks makes it feel like only her face keeps on changing there are so many actress whose faces have changed too.Yes i do agree for certain angle her face do look different but that doesn't mean she did PS.There is nothing else to criticize abt her so they target her face and makeup in drama nothing new.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Annya said:

Our Girl is looking so cute in her pony hair style in this new video updated by her :wub: Between i was wondering were the water from plant is dripping.DH's small garden.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cd4d3b6000000000f01e46e

@ELY_397 and @apqaria The way some people speaks makes it feel like only her face keeps on changing there are so many actress whose faces have changed too.Yes i do agree for certain angle her face do look different but that doesn't mean she did PS.There is nothing else to criticize abt her so they target her face and makeup in drama nothing new.

I love this video! She looks so lovely and totally adorable. Her hobbies are so similar to mine actually. How cute are her little dance and mannerisms. Her way of talking is almost childlike at times.

Now I understand why people in the industry (co-stars and other celebs alike) have praised her positive energy, vivacity and optimism. In the face of fresh criticism she is still going about her life positively. Way to go DH!!

• Like 3

Yeah, happy to see her still posting and enjoying sharing more of her life with us now. She looks great in that video and super cute :heart:

She also shared that BBQ video on IG as well :wub:

• Like 2