Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for keeping this thread alive @apqaria!

I really hope we hear news of her project soon! I am not pinning hopes on a prime time drama but hopefully she gets to work on a weekend drama on a small cable channel at least. It doesn’t matter if it’s a villainous role. All the main characters in Sky Castle are flawed but the drama is receiving so much attention it doesn’t matter if your character is likeable or not. On a side note, her Good Witch husband/ex husband RSY and BSB will act alongside PHB in a new project (am I the only one who is amused by this casting :D). It’s on MBC so their weekend dramas tend to have a bigger following than SBS. 

Dahae really likes Japan and I don’t blame her. It’s one of the few places in Asia she can roam around relatively unnoticed, plus the fans there tend to respect celebrities privacy more than in other countries.

• Like 4

@ELY_397 I wish that we actually had more news and I personally have more energy to keep it more active here but it has been really so quiet for the past months :(

I hope our girl enjoys herself in this holiday season and we see her more active in the new year. I personally want her to go to cable but I think it is not quite easy either so I am not greedy anymore and will just take what we can get :D 

BTW, I don't think BSB did cast in that drama. I think he is already in a drama airing right now with Han Chae Young (Not that I do care that much)

• Like 5

I saw our girl updated her IG story today. I think it is about a Korean petition against dogs slaughter.

Not a strange thing from her to do given she also voiced her opinion about that before on her Weibo about China's Dog Meat Festival.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you here :DHope new year bring some good news from DH too.Nowadays even netflix are producing original webseries.Although looking at other veteran actress and the gap in which they come in project, i feel we are lucky if compared to others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw a article with our girl name mentioned in korea wave around the world.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/715286

Eng translation of our girl mentioned part only.

Analysis of the popular Korean wave ★ 'Do not envy ...' Will it last year [New Year Special]
[Sports Seoul Cho Hyojung Intern reporter] In the past, the Korean Wave has become one step closer to the world, including K pop, drama, and movies. The group banners boycotted the Billboard 200 twice a year, and Icahn and Super Junior made the closing ceremony of the Asian Games in Jakarta, Palembang in 2018.

In addition to the stars that are popular in the world like bulletproof boys, there are some stars who are gaining popularity in Korea and cheering the national prestige. In the year 2019, I will take a look at the stars who are leading the Korean Wave boom around the world.

Actually, Chinese actors of Hallyu stars have been tied up after the action of Han Han-seong (prohibition of restrictions on Han-gwa and China), but actor leedahey has been selected as a Chinese cosmetics brand model for 5 consecutive years. have. It is meaningless because it is the only Korean star among Chinese cosmetics brand models. An official said, "Since Ieedahey became a branded model, sales have surged by 30% each year."

In April last year, more than one million people connected to a special live broadcast through the China online platform, which made him realize his power. Ieedahae's popularity in China is as good as native speakers. He is the first Korean actor to appear in a Chinese drama and is said to have acted in the local language. In general, a Korean actor plays in Korean, and then a Chinese voice act dubbed. In the past 7 years, he has been able to communicate directly with the local supervisory staff as well as to direct the dialogue in Chinese.

In 2005, SBS drama 'My Girl' was popularized in China and started its activities in China. The Chinese drama 'The Recipe of Love' gained popularity and became the mainstream actor, and the 'Best Couple' aired in 2016 exceeded the cumulative view count of 10 million views in a day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1289635wpp/se7en-talks-relationship-lee-da-hae-going-dates

Se7en Talks About Relationship With Lee Da Hae, Going On Dates, And More

Se7en Talks About Relationship With Lee Da Hae, Going On Dates, And More

Se7en shared why his relationship with actress Lee Da Hae works well.

The singer guested on the January 8 episode of MBC Every1’s “Video Star,” alongside Kim Wan Sun, BTOB’s Changsub, and Block B’s Park Kyung.

When the MCs asked him, “Is your relationship with her still passionate?” Se7en confidently answered, “Yes.” They asked him if she had given him any advice before appearing on the show, and he replied, “She did tell me to be careful. But [since we’re publicly dating] I’ve decided to let things go.”

The MCs also asked him about how the couple goes on dates. Se7en explained, “I often go to eat good things with Lee Da Hae.” He also described the pros and cons of dating publicly. “The benefit is that we can go places comfortably. The disadvantage is that we each do our own work but we keep getting connected to each other’s work.”

Se7en remarked, “She has great energy. I think that’s why we fit well together. As we give each other positive energy, we give each other strength.” The MCs asked him to do an acrostic poem using the syllables of her name. He used the syllables in Korean as he said, “The one and only person in the world, Da Hae, do it, do it, do it.” He then said he’d try again, and came up with, “I can say it now. Da Hae, let’s not break up.”

Se7en and Lee Da Hae confirmed in September 2016 that they had begun dating over a year before.

“Video Star” airs every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4