Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@ELY_397 and @Tey Ling Happy to see you back :) You know how much I LOVE Miri so of course I don't mind to see a continuation of her story although that would be a far fetched dream ;) 

Thanks @Annya for the video. Our girl was really cute in that interview :D 

But from what I read on news reports, I think she said that she start noticing that she is loosing hair lately. Sad to hear that, hope it is nothing serious :tears:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110962354

201808072147778608_5b69951c875f2.jpg

Also here is a couple of Ads from JS Pictures ^^

• Like 3

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/lee-da-hae-gives-an-update-on-her-relationship-with-boyfriend-se7en

Lee Da Hae gives an update on her relationship with boyfriend Se7en

Se7en,lee-da-hae

Lee Da Hae confirmed that she and Se7en are still going strong.

The August 7 airing of SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment' included an interview with Lee Da Hae, who was in CF filming for a Chinese cosmetic brand. 

The actress received questions about her immense popularity overseas, as well as her boyfriend Se7en. The reporter carefully brought up their relationship, and asked, "Do you have any concerns about your love life?" Lee Da Hae replied, "No." 

The reporter then asked, "Are you doing well with him?" Lee Da Hae answered, "We're doing good." 

Lee Da Hae and Se7en's relationship was publicized in September 2016. 

Se7en_lee-da-hae_1533653217_ld.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Dear All, have just woken up from hibernation. Glad to know there are supporters for a Miss Ridley sequel be it a wishful thought. One never knows as miracles does happen. Hmmm hair loss, you tell me, as am also "shedding" lots as age catches, is a reality check. Don't know whether it works for others, but do note that taking iron tablets daily for me does help to reduce the amount of hair loss. Also had my hair short. What do you think Dahae with short hair? Finally am happy that Dahae and Se7en are still having a good relationship. 

Ending words for now -- LOVE YOURSELF --

• Like 5

@Tey Ling I know what you mean! Hair loss in women is mostly due to thinning and not shedding I thought...hair shedding is due to hormonal changes, stress or a poor diet and hair thinning (follicle constriction) is related to your genetic predisposition, age related hormonal changes to a certain extent. Cutting it short is a good way to reduce gravity pull on your hair and avoiding hairdyes is important to keep hair follicles healthy. DH needs to eat more as it's obvious she has been dieting too much over the years. Lack of nutrients is her biggest enemy IMO.

That MC is so cheeky to fish information from DH, haha! As usual, these click bait articles only mention her relationship status and nothing else.  :lol:

An article on hair loss and how to minimise it:

Spoiler

This is why your hair is falling out (AND how to stop it)

Rule No1, don't freak out...

AUG 7, 2018

Hair Loss Reasons
GETTY IMAGES

Hair shedding is a part of every day life, yes it clogs up your shower drain, and yes, it means you have to vacuum every other day or your carpet turns into a hairy rug... But the fact is, hair loss is totally normal. 

On average we lose around 80 strands a day, if you begin to shed significantly more than that or you notice they aren't growing back, well, that's when things start to get a bit hairy (soz, I couldn't help it). 

The thing is, when it comes to hair loss there are so many potential triggers, which means it can be tricky to pinpoint the exact reason whyyour strands are falling out, and henceforth, how to remedy the situation. 

We spoke to Anabel Kingsley, a leading Trichologist at the Philip Kingsley Clinic in London, to help break down the possible reasons why you're losing hair. 

First things first, Anabel explained that hair loss is a very common problem for women – much more so that people realise. "Research shows that at least 1 in 3 women will suffer from hair loss or reduced hair volume at some point in their lifetime". So if you are losing strands, it's important not to freak out, your mane will recover. In the meantime, here's everything you need to know...

Firstly, there are different types of hair loss, genetic and reactive...

Genetic: 

There's a chance you're genetically predisposed to hair thinning, which means you may see a progressive, gradual reduction in hair volume. "In these instances, certain hair follicles are sensitive to male hormones – and this sensitivity causes follicles to gradually shrink and produce slightly finer and shorter hairs with each passing hair growth cycle." Explains Anabel. 

Reactive: 

This means your hair loss is the result of a trigger. "Excessive daily hair shedding (which is know as telogen effluvium) is not reliant on having a genetic predisposition, it occurs as the result of an internal imbalance or upset, such as a nutritional deficiency, severe stress, crash dieting or an illness" says Anabel.

spring-summer-2018-hair-makeup-trends-

IMAXTREE

7 most common triggers of hair loss...

1. HORMONAL IMBALANCE

A hormonal imbalance can lead to multitude of annoying AF health and beauty issues, from adult acne to weight gain. If your hormones are out of whack the effects will radiate throughout the whole body (and of course, that includes your hair). 

"Hormones play a huge role in regulating the hair growth cycle" explains Anabel. "Oestrogens (female hormones) are 'hair friendly' and help to keep hairs in their growth phase for the optimal length of time. Androgens (male hormones) are not very hair friendly, and can shorten the hair growth cycle."

"An excess of androgens (which could be caused by an endocrine disorder, such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) can cause hair loss. The extent of this is often down to genes - If you have a genetic predisposition to follicle sensitivity, a hormonal imbalance can affect your hair more than it would someone who does not have a predisposition."

2. STRESS

It's no myth that excess stress can literally make your hair fall out. How does this happen? Well, it can raise androgen (male hormone) levels, which in turn can causes hair loss. "Stress may also trigger scalp problems, such as dandruff, disrupt eating habits and mess with the digestive system – all of which can have a negative impact on hair" says Anabel. 

GETTY IMAGES

3. IRON DEFICIENCY/ANEMIA

"One of the most common causes of hair loss in women is an iron deficiency. Iron is essential for producing hair cell protein", without it, your strands will suffer. 

4. HYPOTHYROIDISM AND HYPERTHYROIDISM

"The thyroid gland helps to regulate the body's metabolism by controlling the production of proteins and tissue use of oxygen. Any thyroid imbalance can therefore affect hair follicles", Anabel explains. Also, if hypothyroidism is left untreated it may result in anaemia, which - as we've just discussed - is another condition that can impact the hair (or lack of it).

5. VITAMIN B12 DEFICIENCY

A lack of vitamin B12 can leave you feeling tired and low on energy, sound familiar? Well, the fun doesn't stop there, it can also take it's toll on your hair... 

"Vitamin B12 deficiency often causes hair loss as it can affect the health of red blood cells, which carry oxygen to your tissues" says Anabel. "It's most common in vegans as you can only obtain B12 through animal proteins."

6. DRAMATIC WEIGHT LOSS

A steep drop on the scales can impact your tresses, "6-12 weeks after dramatic weight loss, whether it be intentional or unintentional, hair commonly comes out in excess" says Anabel. 

While our hair is incredibly important to us psychologically, physiologically it is non-essential" 

"While our hair is incredibly important to us psychologically, physiologically it is non-essential; we could survive without it with no detriment to our physical health. This means that any nutritional deficiency often first shows up in our hair." Yet another reason to avoid crash dieting and instead try to adopt a healthy, balanced lifestyle.

7. AGE

If you're going through or about to enter the menopause, changes in your body may also have an effect on your hair. "Hair loss becomes more prevalent leading up to and after the menopause" reveals Anabel. That being said, "it's important to realise that our hair ages, and as we get older, hair naturally gets finer. It's a totally normal part of the ageing process."

GETTY IMAGES

And here's what you can do to fix it:

Ok, so now you know what triggering the hair loss, here's how to deal with it...

Recognise the problem

Hair loss doesn't happen fast, our strands grow in cycles, which means it can take up to 3 months for hair to fall out after a trigger has caused it. "If you notice excessive daily hair shedding for longer than 3 months, see a trichologist or your GP, there could be an underlying factor that needs to be addressed", Anabel advises. "Very importantly, try not to panic. Telogen effluvium (excessive shedding) is almost always self-eliminating and hair will start to grow back as usual once any internal imbalance is put right".

Change up your diet

1) Get More Protein

"Hair is made of protein, making adequate daily intake of protein rich foods essential. Include at least a palm sized portion of protein at breakfast and lunch (approx. 120g in weight)." Anabel recommends.

2) Complex carbohydrates are essential

"They provide our hair with the energy it needs to grow. Snack on a healthy carbohydrates (i.e. fresh fruit, crudité or whole wheat crackers) if longer than four hours is left between meals; as energy available to hair cells drops after this amount of time." 

That being said, Anabel explained that if you are losing your hair because of something other than diet, like stress or an illness, changing what you eat will not remedy it.

GETTY IMAGES

Take a supplement

"Being non-essential tissue, the hair's nutritional requirements are unique – and supplementation can be very helpful in boosting levels of vitamins and minerals available to your follicles. But, they must be taken alongside a healthy diet for full benefit."

Anabel recommends looking out for the following ingredients: Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, and the essential amino acids, L-Lysine and L-Methionine. 

Get smart about styling

Yes, that messy topknot may look cool, but it could being placing stress on your strands. "Avoid hairstyles that place traction on the hair and hair follicles" Anabel says. She also recommends avoiding heavy styling creams and serums, as they can add unnecessary weight to the hair.

DON'T freak out

Losing your hair can leave you feeling stressed, but Anabel explains that it's incredibly important to realise how common female hair loss is – and that if you are experiencing it, you are not alone and it is nothing to be embarrassed about.

"One product alone will not remedy hair loss – you must also look at your general health, your diet, as well as optimise the health of your scalp and the condition of growing hairs. Above all, although it is very difficult, be patient and do not despair. Due to the nature of the hair growth cycle, it takes at least 6 weeks to see an improvement."

• Like 5

An article from Soompi about the interview

https://www.soompi.com/article/1211617wpp/lee-da-hae-talks-popularity-china-concerns-hair-loss

Also our girl updated her IG, despite her amazing proportions but she surely look funny in that first picture and no wonder people laughed at her since she seemed more like going to farm than playing golf :D 

• Like 5

@apqaria I read that Summer temperature is at its peak in SK.No wonder she is wearing cap like going to  farming.

@ELY_397 and @Tey Ling Whenever we friends meet hair loss topic is always there.:DRemind of DH picking hair from floor in her house Guesthouse daughter.I will pick Stress major factor for it also not so proper diet too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Any news of her drama MGMM ? Serioulsy are they going to show this drama or not? And wish DH takes another project soon.I want to see DH doing drama on tvn too.

Quite lucky the person who enjoy all this lovey dovey dishes DH prepare :wub:

• Like 2

@Annya Don't think there is any news about MGMM or any similar drama airing in China. As per the last news we got, they should start airing the dramas in October. So guess we need to wait and see.

Our best bet for her upcoming project would be by early next year but won't put high hopes on that though. It is getting harder by the day for actresses like her to get roles.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Tollgate polls! if you haven't voted already, please do visit the events section under Home > soompi info > events

based on members nominations, there are 5 polls. look for these threads within the events section here :

tollgate poll 1 - villains

tollgate poll 2 - dramas

tollgate poll 3 - side characters

tollgate poll 4 - OTP, leads

tollgate poll 5 - misc

good witch friends! the drama and OTP was nominated for several awards. even noodle heiress got nominated for villains award #1 - the character we wanted to slap the most! hahahha....  so do check the different polls and cast your vote!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I'm glad Da Hae enjoys her life.if being a famous artist makes his life unhappy, I prefer da hae is just a women's business.

DA HAE (cha do he, cha sun hee) ... fighting.
I want him to like Cha Sun Hee, get married,at the end of the drama, live happily, and have children.
drama is the last priority, as long as Da Hae still updates Instagram once in a while.
  • Like 2

I love that pasta dish! Lots of garlic, herbs and chopped vegetables tossed in olive oil. It's good to see her eating wholesome meals. According to her C fans, she barely eats rice or any type of carbohydrates during filming because it makes her face bloat. 

That mussels stew though...did she cook that? Someone got her autograph yesterday so presumably she ate that in a restaurant? This dish reminds me of the beach date scene in GW when Captain Song fed Sun Hee mussels stew, and the endless jokes we had on the GW thread. I miss those times so much! 

@apqaria it's increasingly difficult for actresses her age to get roles these days, especially since she hasn't had mainstream popularity in Korea since Miss Ripley. If she is willing to be second female lead she may get more offers but only from productions with a very strong cast as DH acting might outshine the others...

@nurjalianna sitompul cooking is therapeutic and stands her in good stead for when she has a family in the future! Being in the limelight is stressful but the reverse is also true if you are a celebrity. They need to make money before they become too old to be cast in anything. To me DH will not get married until she is ready to have kids (provided she wants them). Her family is traditional and wants her to have kids apparently!

• Like 5