Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I knew it nov it is :D:PBest couple drama waiting for it.TQ for good new atleast i can cheer up.Funny that alibaba weibo is not updated although they are producer.

Actually AQ i read a article long time back it was mentioned that Best couple drama and it was one of the special project mentioned with some few selected other lineup of mango ent.I feel they purposely delayed the drama.

Haha we will get to see DH in drama before her cameo appearance.:lol:

• Like 1

@Annya Many dramas got delayed and some don't have a certain decision yet. One of those is Lee Young Ae comeback drama

@ELY_397 I noticed that Youku member logo was also there in the 1st trailer and previous posters so may be the plan from start was them to air it but was at the same time it will be airing on Hunan which got canceled apparently and they went with airing it online only.

73a641b8jw1f9kzv7ps7cj20k10ddtaf.jpg73a641b8jw1f9kzvrstiwj21kw11xtjn.jpg

• Like 5

@apqaria I am not sure dear what went wrong in jan and feb itself when they were in full swing with publicity.Let it be alteast happy that finally we can see the drama.

@ELY_397 Do enjoy our girl with guns and stunts in Iris2.The new drama i wanted DH to be cast in had her Iris2 costar Dae joon.But looks like its not possible.

• Like 1

Finally our girl updated her Weibo and it is about "Best Lover" :wub: 

And she actually made 2 posts with both trailers from Youku :D 

最佳情侣!11/14 播放!! (Best Couple! 11/14 Playing!)

#最佳情侣#第二支预告片甜蜜来袭ee8486.png[哈哈]|《最佳情侣...请记住11.14优酷见ee8492.pngee8492.png

# # The second best couple trailer sweet incoming [ha ha] | "Best Couple ... Please remember 11.14 Youku see

Here is the second trailer focused on Dahae's character ^^

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxMjQ5MjkzNg==.html?spm=a2h0j.8191423.item_XMTgxMjQ5MjkzNg==.A

• Like 3

Our girl updated her weibo again and posting 11.11 ANYA's video that I mentioned above ^^

在韩国听说双11来了,你的右手还好吗?[Chuckle]听说韩雅家今年送iPhone7,你的心燥起来没?[Chuckle]戳链接:http://t.cn/Rf2cvs1

In Korea heard of double-11 came, your right hand all right? [Chuckle] heard Han Ya home this year to send iPhone7, your heart dry up yet? [Chuckle] Stamp link:

• Like 4

Haha, our girl finally showed her face celebrating Pepero Day. Although it is not completely her face ;) 

But a cute pink rabbit Dahae is surely a treat ^^

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Eh3iVgdSk?fid=1034:4aa79c2bb9eb99dbfdb11b14a04da833

And from the latest BL trailer, I so like our girl's look in this shot. Despite the heavy makeup and what seems to be exaggerating fashion (she is an idol there and I actually like the accessory and color :D ) but she looks gorgeous. Talk about the magic of good hair style :wub:

dNWk2Fm.png

• Like 6

@apqaria AQ may be its some accessory or jewellery endorsement picture.CF shooting u see ;) Actually i like it.Kissing scene :blush:  is it after fan meeting scene.She is wearing same outfit.They shouldn't reveal too many scene in trailer.Although i am happy watching them :PIs Bunny picture there fav that they use it in every poster.

That Da hae video on weibo :lol:

• Like 1

@Annya At this point I don't quite mind. With no promotion for the drama and not very popular names involved, so they have to depend on the drama to sell itself and so they have to gain viewers' interest through scenes from the drama itself and repeating the same introductory scenes won't be enough.

• Like 2

@apqaria I feel SNS is great platform to promote the drama.Even for next 4 day they update regularly abt the drama it will be in buzz.Its not the drama didn't have publicity they very much had till last Jan but it stop.For me LDH is quite popular international name and zhoumi is too he has too has many fans following too.They both are quite popular too play lead.I have watched many drama with many very popular stars in it and it has disappointed me in many way. I don't mind watching a drama with new actors too if they drama is good.A good mouth publicity and its good drama attracts the viewer on its own.And its online drama no rating issue.No of views are important.Since the drama is not airing on TV they are not having press conference or anything.I feel they do this publicity when its air on tv.

• Like 2

Haha its one of the kind of kissing scene in drama tit for tat :lol:looks fun this trailer was better then previous where i find the second lead was the main actress the way they showed.Hope they don't chop our girl scene becz of second lead.

And since the drama is not too long will be less draggy so people will be more interest to watch it.Some fans don't like watching many episode.

I so love how our girl also keep posting daily the trailers on her Weibo. I am sure she is happy to see her drama finally airing :wub:

She updated yesterday about the emotional trailer and today with the new one I posted and also this new poster along side ones we posted before

#最佳情侣!!14号 零点播播放!!!大家都看一下^_^

# Best couple! . 14 on-demand playback! . . We all look ^ _ ^

6c2368d7gw1f9pnzel6zsj20m80ciabg.jpg

Another message from our girl on Weibo

在亦真亦幻的假想婚姻中,也可以成为最佳情侣!让我们坐上[Heart]最佳情侣号[Heart]冬日列车,开启梦幻浪漫的爱情之旅~我是叶欢迎,14号在优酷视频《最佳情侣》的始发站等你!希望大家多多支持~#最佳情侣 

In the imaginary marriage is also fantastic, you can also become the best couple! Let us sit [Heart] best couple [Heart] Winter train, open the dream of romantic love trip ~ I welcome the leaves, No. 14 in Youku video "best couple" of the originator waiting for you! I hope you support a lot of ~ ~ # best couple

And here is the latest preview

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxNTA5MzQ1Mg==.html

• Like 1