Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I can see how much SSH's fans can get to. I don't believe that comes from LDH but they will watch her closely, every move, every word. The reporter will try to create stuff. However, I will fight with any unreasonable blame onto SSH, so, I understand how much they should react. Well,this is too bad, even worse for LDH and it just hurts you guys more. Please try to support her instead of doing something that makes situation worse.

Guest imogene_af

^

See. the people commenting are just bystanders mostly, so it's like they have no affinity for the actors and loving the controversy.

Guest june1972

I just heard the news! I quit watching EOE after epi 26. I feel for LDH but I think she did the right thing. Her character was under developed. No matter what, I will always support her!!! Her health is more important. I wish her the best and continue success in her future endeavors.

Poor Da Hae, she has to go thru so much. I hope she's coping well..

FIGHTING DA HAE ~ we will always be there for you!

Meanwhile, here's an UPDATE on the Joint-Collab with Da Hae fans all over the world to wish her well...

1. I have already posted imogene, lilcrash, istoyk's messages in the Chinese forum. So far no request for you guys to change the size of the message. But if anything comes up, I will inform you guys ASAP.

2. To sheherizade3, maccay and kimmiemai - I have received your PM. Thank you so much. You guys are so swwet. I will send them to the Chinese fans by today.

Note to sheherizade3, note your inbox for my PM. ^^

3. And to those who cannot PS, it's OK. To express your sincerity, you may want to write it personally on a blank paper/ pretty paper, take a picture of it and upload it for me. If not, then a short WORD message will do. (within the size of half a normal postcard).

- To those who are raking their brains, thinking of how to wish Da Hae well...

- To those who sent their blessings and heartfelt wishes...

Thank you so much.

And here's something from me for Christmas,

May Da Hae, her fans, EOE fans - EVERYONE OUT THERE - may you all have a PEACEFUL, WONDERFUL and BLESSED CHRISTMAS <333

Do not let this dampen your spirits as Da Hae needs us to be strong... let us all gather around and wish her the best in whatever she does in future. A fan or not, I'm sure we want her to be happy in whatever she does, in whatever decision she makes. Our love and support will always be with you, Da Hae sshi!!

IF you don't mind, can u please post the link to the chinese forum? I want to see if I am able to join.....I can read chinese, so it would be nice if I get to participate in a different place as well. Thanks in advance.

Oh my GOD!!

I just read the article right now!! too late!!

I don't know what ot do, say, react AFTER reading it!!!

I don't have chance to watch EOE though,..

But as I read posted comments on sites, blogs, threads, forums, articles, etc...

I found out that LDH acting is not that good!! And now, I just read that she wanted to quit!!

Perhaps, she herself doesn't like the character she's portraying!!!

It feels good that LDH quitted!! She deserves better!!

Guest imogene_af

East of Eden takes on angry viewers for Episode 36.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_jn/20081...7+%B5%BF%C2%CA+

123007876223_1.jpg

Excerpt for Hye-rin:

"The once strong woman, filled with ambition Hye-rin has now been turned into a spineless and toothless character who no one loves."

"Her story has gone nowhere and now I understand even more why Lee Da Hae is leaving after watching Episode 36."

"She learned about the Lee brothers and they did not even give importance to this scene."

"A heroine disappeared."

"We laughed at the ending which was supposed to be emotional."

They said people flooded the EoE board with only frustrations and complaints. No one's satisfied amid this current chaos.

My warm wishes for LDH.

Indeed a brave action on her part but I supposed she had thought abt it for a long awhile.

Guess she rather face the consequences with a sincere heart than fake her acting further for her viewers.

Hope MBC in future, donot mislead viewers/fans over their casting as mkting tools.

Guest imogene_af

^

Thanks for the well wishes Zombie, EoE was fun before, right? Remembering Kim Bum and his amazing turn. The first ten episodes or so... I knew you were watching back then too. With sexay JMK. :lol:

PS. Wishing KMM the best for the awards.

reading what happened in Epi 36 and how stupid HR looked, I wonder if that was the trigger?

Seems like her cafe message was during the time of the spoiler leak. Hm?

East of Eden takes on angry viewers for Episode 36.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_jn/20081...7+%B5%BF%C2%CA+

123007876223_1.jpg

Excerpt for Hye-rin:

"The once strong woman, filled with ambition Hye-rin has now been turned into a spineless and toothless character who no one loves."

"Her story has gone nowhere and now I understand even more why Lee Da Hae is leaving after watching Episode 36."

"She learned about the Lee brothers and they did not even give importance to this scene."

"A heroine disappeared."

"We laughed at the ending which was supposed to be emotional."

They said people flooded the EoE board with only frustrations and complaints. No one's satisfied amid this current chaos.

Thanks for posting this. I watched ep36, I was like WHAT?? They killed her character right there in front of my eyes. HR was sitting next to DW at the wedding, and she discovered the brother's bond as she watched DC walked his sister to the altar. How can this happen before she is involved romantically with either one of them?? Her shocking expression only lasted for maybe 10 seconds, that was it!! On the other hand, around the same time that happened, we witnessed a really lovely rather long eye contact between DC and YR. Oh, this is so terrible. Now I have no confidence they will give HR a graceful departure in ep 40. They totally disregard HR and disrespect LDH.

Ratings leaped for Ep 36, but viewers were displeased huh? At least some ppl tried to understand why LDH took such a drastic move...

Coolsmurf's write-up on LDH's Departure

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/12/23/...den/#more-11126

--

About the sudden change in HR's character..

1) It could be that due to the sudden changes in script, LDH chose to leave EOE.

OR

2) It could be that due to LDH's sudden notice to quit, her scenes were intentionally written off like that.

--

But whatever the reasons, we know HR will be gone for good. =(

I will still follow EOE tho.. not gonna drop it because I just can't forsake PHJ, HJH and the other actors' performances. Just that watching it will be very different from now on.. HR will definitely be one memorable character that I will forever remember, no matter how insignificant she was in the drama.

I know audu... that scene was lame! Also some gangsta ruined WG and GS wedding.

DC's people just dragged MH out and bashed him up! Oh poor MH.... :(

No EOE next week! (Due to award ceremonies)

---

2vuk29z.jpg

24v5w76.jpg

24mwe28.jpg

25an86g.jpg

2zs1qts.jpg

oayjcm.jpg

2ec3yqc.jpg

HR's reaction

ws7lw8.jpg

2uij1og.jpg

255q5qw.jpg

34ngrck.jpg

348pt0o.jpg

21jvqwz.jpg

34zhd9z.jpg

2wnustk.jpg

2881pol.jpg

2m7g76d.jpg

2wmetmq.jpg

1z19ooy.jpg

254vp7r.jpg

148eu6x.jpg

od5iv.jpg

-----

ripgal did you see jeune_daisy's message for LDH?

Is this alright?

e713bc66c3.jpg

I'm not really her loyal fan, but I feel sorry for her situation and I know she can do better. I'm suck at photoshop but I tried my best and hope it can support her. Fighting girl!! May be go back to study will be another good choice for her. She's young and so promising; she will be success and even more skillful than now.

Guest imogene_af

audu- you expect a good departure? :lol: I am expecting more in the lines of... going abroad or death or something. Like crossing the street then BAM. HR gets ran over. Might as well do that with her treatment.

Jo- the viewers were pretty snarky all around for everyone. They even thought the treatment of YJH was worse, the second lead put into the sidelines. They also think a bunch of things that MH and JH did had no start to fulfill such emotions. They made fun of DC. They were just a very unhappy bunch.

I actually think ratings will rise with controversy. I mean I remember when I hear about actors going to quit soon over some BTS drama, I'd start watching the show. It's just curiosity. Like watching a train wreck.

A pity though, EoE started really, really promising. I cannot believe it turned out like this.

audu- you expect a good departure? :lol: I am expecting more in the lines of... going abroad or death or something. Like crossing the street then BAM. HR gets ran over. Might as well do that with her treatment.

A pity though, EoE started really, really promising. I cannot believe it turned out like this.

:lol: . Oh well, why not, let them do that BAM, I can use a laugh afterall

Jo- the viewers were pretty snarky all around for everyone. They even thought the treatment of YJH was worse, the second lead put into the sidelines. They also think a bunch of things that MH and JH did had no start to fulfill such emotions. They made fun of DC. They were just a very unhappy bunch.

I don't think any form of departure would be able to satisfy us or the viewers. It's just too sudden. I'm expecting something along the lines of going abroad - HR leaving to the States..etc.

The thing I'm dreading is knowing that LDH will be in deep pain filming those scenes. Sighz.

She probably didn't want to end it this way. I'm sure she had enjoyed part of the process... esp having met so many buddies on set. But for her sake and for EOE's sake, I guess leaving right now is the best thing to do.

ws7lw8.jpg

Lee Da Hae's smile... loving it! :D

Guest imogene_af

Come on, guys. HR had a good run... in her own show. :lol: The angsty teen turned perky princess. :lol: I remember people saying that they watch out for HR just to make sure she's there since she's never in the climatic portions.

Jo- I bet she's dragging her heels to shoot that scene. :(

:lol: wow at 10 second reaction shot.

awww... missing LDH smiles.

10565ch.jpg