Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

hi all:

I am just curious that how come LDH grew up in Australia and she speaks Korean fluently? Was she born and there or just go there for school in a few year? anyone know? I read in the new drama, she suppose to be fluent in English (of course).

Guest Evol Ecallaw

I'm thinking if she attended school in Austrailia then when she speak English, will she have an Austrailian accent too? kinda cute :P

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

some pictures in "my girl"...

hehe, da hae looks super cute...i think this series will be very funny

my20051121111426111007gw.jpg

my200511211114261110_1.jpg

susd_da_1121_1_0.jpg

-------------------

lee Da Hae, Kim Suh Hyung, Eum Ji Won open star shop

video clip

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200511/02/200511021200178693_s.wmv

20051102162510.657.0.jpg

--------------------

andre kim fashion show

video clip

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200510/24/200510241802198672_s.wmv

20051024204018.329.0.jpg

------------------

SOUP [Fall & Winter Collection]

015xm.jpg

026gu.jpg

BAO thanks for posting the pictures!!

yah..i think she has an Australian accent..sounds really cool!!

badz is right,she may come from a well off family because it is expensive to study abroad especially in countries like Australia.

BAO thanks for posting the pictures!!

yah..i think she has an Australian accent..sounds really cool!!

badz is right,she may come from a well off family because it is expensive to study abroad especially in countries like Australia.

does anyone know is that guy doing the above fashion show with LDH? is he an actor?

hi all:

I am just curious that how come LDH grew up in Australia and she speaks Korean fluently? Was she born and there or just go there for school in a few year? anyone know? I read in the new drama, she suppose to be fluent in English (of course).

she went there for school, as far as i know.... :)

i think she has australia accent...i heard people said she speak english very well

i wonder if this pic was taken when she studied in Australia?.. its an advantage to her that she speaks english...

may i know if she goes to college? after her HIgh graduation in Australia?

fzb0gn.jpg

fzb2iv.jpg

but on the next pic.. the girls beside her looks korean.. so i gues she was still in korea at this time.. .heeh...

Guest Evol Ecallaw

i wonder if this pic was taken when she studied in Australia?.. its an advantage to her that she speaks english...

may i know if she goes to college? after her HIgh graduation in Australia?

fzb0gn.jpg

fzb2iv.jpg

but on the next pic.. the girls beside her looks korean.. so i gues she was still in korea at this time.. .heeh...

Do they have to wear school uniform in Australia? Especially Burwood High School? If not, then it's likely the pic was taken in Korea ??? :unsure:

Do they have to wear school uniform in Australia? Especially Burwood High School? If not, then it's likely the pic was taken in Korea ??? :unsure:

Lee Da Hae said that she had to enroll in high school in Korea for a couple of months because of the transfer of credits for classes from Australia were different....or something like that. Is Sydney Burwood an expensive private school?

just want to post her pic..

hs00e8.jpg

she looks like gretchen barreto on the pic above

just want to post her pic..

hs00e8.jpg

she looks like gretchen barreto on the pic above