Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

hehe..a debate is beginning here..well for me its ok if LDH will be pair w/ other guys..but i love Kosoo :)

i will be looking forward to her new series.

IM THE PAGE STARTER AGAIN... :lol:

Guest pinklily

yah..MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON i heard of that drama..Hyun Bin is also goodlooking..and you really like him..yah i hope they will make a series together..do you have pics of their MV??

super pretty pics..

fapik6.jpg

fapiqc.jpg

fapit5.jpg

Hi everyone. Don't mind me, I just like to read this thread about Lee Da Hae. Eventhough she's young, I think she's already a great actress.

Anyway, those pictures...I remember that episode of her on Love Letter. She was so cute. I think all the guys were pretty much charmed by her. She seems like an easy going, fun person. Hope to see here in new projects soon. I also think she's very pretty too.

Guest LuVsTaR

Hyun Bin :P He's the lead actor in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon ..a very funny serie. You should watch it.

I was hoping LDH would act with Hyun Bin in a serie after I saw the MV 'Memory' of them together. I think they will make a wonderful couple.. :lol:

I'm so excited!!! LDH is finally coming out with a serie ...Now, all I want to know is who's her partner in there. I wish it's Hyun Bin.

Which MV is this... can anybody give me a link to it...i really want to see it?

Hi everyone. Don't mind me, I just like to read this thread about Lee Da Hae. Eventhough she's young, I think she's already a great actress.

Anyway, those pictures...I remember that episode of her on Love Letter. She was so cute. I think all the guys were pretty much charmed by her. She seems like an easy going, fun person. Hope to see here in new projects soon. I also think she's very pretty too.

ah..the pictures are from Love Letter??..haven't seen that one yet :) yah she's young,she's only 21..but she's tall that's why she can play a character that is older than her real age..

haha..so nice to hear that guys are charmed by her..i really wonder if she has a boyfriend as of the moment..i mean she's very pretty and has a sense of humor.. :lol:

Which MV is this... can anybody give me a link to it...i really want to see it?

EVOL: answer this one..:lol:

She looks like a walking doll!! simply beautiful!! can't resist her..If i was Soo i could have asked her to be my girl..bwahaha..

fbfgc9.jpg

Guest pinklily

ah..the pictures are from Love Letter??..haven't seen that one yet :) yah she's young,she's only 21..but she's tall that's why she can play a character that is older than her real age..

haha..so nice to hear that guys are charmed by her..i really wonder if she has a boyfriend as of the moment..i mean she's very pretty and has a sense of humor.. :lol:

EVOL: answer this one..:lol:

you've not seen that episode of Love Letter that Lee Da Hae was on? it was a really cute episode and it showed how she is in real life, which i think she comes off really sweet. i have the episodes and can upload it if you would like to see it. :D

you've not seen that episode of Love Letter that Lee Da Hae was on? it was a really cute episode and it showed how she is in real life, which i think she comes off really sweet. i have the episodes and can upload it if you would like to see it. :D

yah i haven't seen it yet....

sure pinklily!! i'll thank you in advanced :)

yahoo!!! dat would not be suprising if guys were mesmerize to her!! she has the looks and pleasant personality!!.. i just wonder if G.S GOT CHARMED TOO///>>????? HM,mmm.... ans!! pls!!!

helo van!! congratz again!! ikaw page starter pala!!! yaho!!!.!!!!! tnx!!!![

Guest pinklily

yah i haven't seen it yet....

sure pinklily!! i'll thank you in advanced :)

alrighty, uploading the two episodes right now. should have them up by tomorrow. :D

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Thanks pinklily for the Love Letter ..it was funny eventhough I don't understand what they were saying.

I can't dl part 1 though. I think something is wrong with the link. I was able to download part 2 :blink:

You're welcome Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Okay, the male lead in "My Girl" is Lee Dong Wook ...I just saw him in the SPECIAL 2 episodes mini-serie "Hanoi Bride" He's okay.

And thanks Bao3 for the link

i have just come to the news thread and seen this news

11/3/05 – Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook (이다해, 이동욱), Eric’s girlfriend Park Si Yun (박시연), and Lee Joon Gi (이준기) will costar in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Girl (마이걸)” scheduled to be aired by SBS on 12/14 following the final episode of “Miracle-Needed Love”. This romantic comedy is directed by Jun Gi Sang (전기상) whose last drama was “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang”.

Lee Da Hae plays the role Joo Yoo Rin (주유린) who is an imposter proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Lee Dong Wook plays the role Sul Gong Chan (설공찬) who is the second generation of the owner of a big corportation. His grandfather requests him and Yoo Rin become brother and sister abided by a contract. Park Si Yun plays the role Kim Se Hyun (김세현) who grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname “Sharapova of Korea (한국의 샤라포바)”. Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo Rin have cutthroat competitions. Lee Joon Gi plays the playboy role Suh Jung Woo (서정우).

200511031100540100_1.jpg

200511031109080100_1.jpg200511031120430100_1.jpg

© cindy

this series sounds really interesting...and it is directed by jun ki sang....wow :D

i have just come to the news thread and seen this news

11/3/05 – Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook (이다해, 이동욱), Eric’s girlfriend Park Si Yun (박시연), and Lee Joon Gi (이준기) will costar in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Girl (마이걸)” scheduled to be aired by SBS on 12/14 following the final episode of “Miracle-Needed Love”. This romantic comedy is directed by Jun Gi Sang (전기상) whose last drama was “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang”.

Lee Da Hae plays the role Joo Yoo Rin (주유린) who is an imposter proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Lee Dong Wook plays the role Sul Gong Chan (설공찬) who is the second generation of the owner of a big corportation. His grandfather requests him and Yoo Rin become brother and sister abided by a contract. Park Si Yun plays the role Kim Se Hyun (김세현) who grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname “Sharapova of Korea (한국의 샤라포바)”. Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo Rin have cutthroat competitions. Lee Joon Gi plays the playboy role Suh Jung Woo (서정우).

200511031100540100_1.jpg

200511031109080100_1.jpg200511031120430100_1.jpg

© cindy

this series sounds really interesting...and it is directed by jun ki sang....wow :D

Be honest, I don't feel like the main lead. I saw him in Hanoi bride. He probably way off by pairning with LDH (especially LDH just pair with GS in GR). I still haven't gotten over with GR pairing yet, they are so super cute.....