So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Miss Polen

SJS in a rom-com?? Interesting !!!   This project will probably be easier for him to tackle as compared to his previous comedic role in  "Sophie's Revenge".  At least,  language barrier is not an issue during the filming of this series. Let's hope there'll be screen chemistry between him and his leading lady.

Guest eylulesen

ı'm dying to see this rom-com, the cold company presidents are my preferred drama characters, enjoyable to see them for me
now, ı hope this will well done rom-com that gives us a deep sense and will be a rom-com to remember a long time like Secret Garden 

Hi cristurbat! Thanks for the new post. Just to let you know that I enjoyed watching everyday your video posts of SJS & HJM. I was disheartened when at a guerilla interview of him last year, he said his ideal girl's height is 5'6. Anyway, I still like him paired with HJM. Good luck to my wishful thinking haha!!!

proserpinaespiritu said: Hi cristurbat! Thanks for the new post. Just to let you know that I enjoyed watching everyday your video posts of SJS & HJM. I was disheartened when at a guerilla interview of him last year, he said his ideal girl's height is 5'6. Anyway, I still like him paired with HJM. Good luck to my wishful thinking haha!!!

Crossing Industry Lines: Idols Aren’t Alone

If you’re an idol, it is a well-established fact that you will more than likely do something outside of performing. Idols are inescapable in the Korean entertainment industry. While they do everything from host to model, most try their hand at acting at least once. Even though we often take them to task, we have accepted it, begrudgingly or not, as part of their role as idols.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Even acting veterans So Ji-sub and Song Seung-heon started off as models. They actually modeled for the same jeans brand STORM. Both have also released music. So Ji-sub in particular with his professed love of hip-hop has recorded multiple EPs and collaborated with other musical artists as well. He even released his own book, a photo essay titled The Journey of So Ji-sub.

20120920_seoulbeats_so_ji_sub

Since so many celebrities besides idols blur the lines between industries, why don’t we take them to task the way we do idols? Some might say it’s because they are actually good at what they do. Goo Hye-sun has won awards for her directing, and her novel Tango was a bestseller. Lee Jong-suk may have the perfect body to model, but he has proven that he also has the talent to act. While they are arguably skilled in their respective industries, there are others who should maybe stick to their day jobs.

(KBS, Goo Hye-sun Film, MBC, CJ Entertainment) / seoulbeats

• 2 weeks later...