So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Hi Cristurbat! So elated to know that aside from me there's some people who shipped my two most favorite Korean stars SJS & HJM. I liked him since Glass Slipper way back 2004 and her in Yi San, 2008. It was like dream come true when they were paired in Cain and Abel. Thank you for your post. It made my day, so to say

proserpinaespiritu said: Hi Cristurbat! So elated to know that aside from me there's some people who shipped my two most favorite Korean stars SJS & HJM. I liked him since Glass Slipper way back 2004 and her in Yi San, 2008. It was like dream come true when they were paired in Cain and Abel. Thank you for your post. It made my day, so to say

20130425_SoJiSub_GongHyoJinActor So Ji Sub y la actriz Gong Hyo Jin han aceptado su oferta y ahora están confirmados para el próximo drama de SBS "El Sol de mi

Maestro.20130425_SoJiSub_GongHyoJin

So Ji Sub jugarán el papel de Joo Won Joong quien es un jefe ambicioso frío mientras Gong Hyo Jin interpretará el papel de Shil Tae Gong, que es un asistente sensible. Lo que hace que la comedia romántica interesante es su género que fusiona romance, comedia, horror y todo en uno con la historia de Shil Tae Gong que puede ver fantasmas después de su accidente y Joo Won Joong que aprende a confiar en ella y se enamora.

Esto será así el regreso de Ji Sub a la tierra K-drama en un año y el regreso de Gong Hyo Jin en dos años, y ambos están seguros de calentar las cosas este verano con su romance!

"El Sol de mi Maestro" se estrenará este mes de agosto!

***SJS & SBS romantic comedy? August? Hey, August come faster! Finally, I’ve been waiting for a Rom-Comedy K-drama from SJS. I think this is interesting. Seriously, SBS owns all the TOP stars this year.  Ahhh….cannot wait! I hope it’s good because I adore SJS. Gonna be a hot summer in Korea indeed. Bring the heat on. L-)

class="entry-title"So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin to heat up this summer through new drama ‘The Sun of My Master’

20130425_SoJiSub_GongHyoJin.jpg

Actor So Ji Sub and actress Gong Hyo Jin have accepted their offers and are now confirmed for the upcoming SBS drama ‘The Sun of My Master‘.

So Ji Sub will play the role of Joo Joong Won who is a cold, ambitious boss while Gong Hyo Jin will play the role of Tae Gong Shil who is a sensitive assistant. What makes the romantic comedy interesting is its genre which fuses romance, comedy, and horror all into one with the story of Tae Gong Shil who can see ghosts following her accident and Joo Joong Won who learns to trust her and falls in love.

This will be So Ji Sub’s return to K-drama land in a year and Gong Hyo Jin’s return in two years, and both of them are sure to heat things up this summer with their romance!

‘The Sun of My Master’ is set to premiere this August!

source : allkpop