[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

Guest babymarzy07

Dear dear ! the scriptwriter of QOTG tends to have happy end though it is alittle sad in the middle :rolleyes:

I also like Seung Woo too.. but once again.. he is a second leading! :lol:

Blame none! because the leading is Kwon Sang Woo.. :)

Yup Lolz :lol: i noticed that..

many people started skipping on the middle part of QOTG because of that..

the script turned a little weird too.. hahaha

for me at least..

it was more than a little sad for me..

But yeah the end was happy.. good for that..

wish they didnt have to go through all that stuff in the middle though.. ^^

Poor Seung Soo..

Always the the second lead..

Wonder when he will be..

Yes, all that's impt is that its Sang Woo oppa's comeback! ^^

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ hahahaha..I agree with QOTG.

I really hope I won't feel the same way when watching SW's drama..

I'm already so excited..

KSS's a good actor, but with KSW..I just can't help but side him already..:P

Updated news from YTN Star :rolleyes: The broadcast schedule for "Bad Love" starred top actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yeo Won will be on December 3 on KBS every Monday and Tuesday.

In end of this month October 31, 2007 Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yeo Won will go to Jeju island to shoot the first episodes of the new drama.

---------------------------------

News from Formular Manager (big Japanese partner to joint contract "A Destiny")

"A Destiny" theme song will be composed by a famous Japanese composer. Singers havent been identified.

Its works is very confident, very satisfy and promises an absolutely HIT! :D

Guest Happy_Day

OMG LEEYOWON?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW~~~~~~~~ One of my favorite actresses, and I was just wondering why she isn't making a comeback.this just made my day.I never imagined this pairing before, but I like it!

Wait, so does anyone know wat this drama is about?! I can't find any info on it at all~

These two can be so depressing in dramas lol, and i hope KSH doesn't come out as overly brooding again but more snappy coz those roles suit him

From what I've read, it's a drama about disovery the true meaning of love thru experiences of different individuals? But nothing in detail has been revealed yet.. all I know's that Lee Yeo Won's gonna be stuck between 2 guys - KSW the rebellion and KSS the successful guy.

The original script was for Bi 2 years ago.. and the story's about a guy befriending an older woman, and manages to discover the true meaning of love. I am not sure if it applies in the script given to KSW tho..

Anywayz, I think KSW will be playing another sad role, kinda like his role in Sad Sonata.. altho I'd love it if he plays a funnier role..

From what I've read, it's a drama about disovery the true meaning of love thru experiences of different individuals? But nothing in detail has been revealed yet.. all I know's that Lee Yeo Won's gonna be stuck between 2 guys - KSW the rebellion and KSS the successful guy.

The original script was for Bi 2 years ago.. and the story's about a guy befriending an older woman, and manages to discover the true meaning of love. I am not sure if it applies in the script given to KSW tho..

Anywayz, I think KSW will be playing another sad role, kinda like his role in Sad Sonata.. altho I'd love it if he plays a funnier role..

dearie, it may be a fairly sad but not a deadly end like Sad Sonata in which the most wanted man was killed ! ;)B)

He will not die dear ! :D

Guest Happy_Day

^ Oh yeah, the one with Bi and GoSuYoung!! I'm so glad they recast it to LeeYoWon~~

Although.. LeeYoWon DOES NOT look older than KwonSangWoo lol

Guest leeltan

True, Lee Yo Won does not look older than KSW.

I am quite repulsed with the idea of the producers trying to fop a much older KSW off as a younger man than LYW. She looks too young to be an older woman for KSW. Not to be mistaken, I really like KSW and LYW individually as an actor and actress. I hope the writer rewrite the story so that KSW and KSS are both older than LYW. They both look older than LYW so why try to pull a fast one on the audience. If the original actor was Rain, yes, I can believe that, as he is pretty young in age but KSW is already in his 30s. I would rather he acts his age. His role as a rebellious High School kid is long over and I think he deserve a more mature role to showcase his acting skills. Now, if I am LYW and have to choose between KSW and KSS. Boy! I swear to God, I will not be frustrated, I will not be indecisive, I will not be choosy, I will humbly take them BOTH!

^Yea..I think KSW does look older than LYW.

I'm doubtful that they'll follow the old script..cos it's very obvious that both men are older than LYW. They'll probably change the age thingy..

Guest lollipop

Updated news from YTN Star :rolleyes: The broadcast schedule for "Bad Love" starred top actors Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yeo Won will be on December 3 on KBS every Monday and Tuesday.

In end of this month October 31, 2007 Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yeo Won will go to Jeju island to shoot the first episodes of the new drama.

Thanks TY_KSW :) ... OMG ... I will be going to Jeju next month :o I hope I will be able to see KSW ... like last time :D

Guest wakeywakey

i just heard about this dramaaaaa! although i don't exactly know what it's about, it looks like they've got a great cast already! Kwon Sang Woo with Lee Yo Won! i lovee Lee Yo Won in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee and Fashion 70's. she's a great actress, but underrated i would say. it'll be nice to see Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Sung Soo and Lee Yo Won back on the screen again. those two men..such hotties :)

Finally, they're on to the filming process! :w00t:

Sang Woo looks kinda serious tho.. I'd love to see more of Sang Woo smiling..

Bad Love graphic

2405926ef7.jpg

credits: 秋霜吟月@ baidu

He looked kind of serious there... :lol:

may be he will change after the second man behind them step out of the car :lol:

hahah.

I feel mr Kim's character is same as his previous role in "Fullhouse" :)

Guest f0reveralways

OH HEY~!! Lee Yo Won & Kwon Sang Woo were in a music video together before!!! :D (actually, the video is fanmade but i have no idea where the actual footage is from :blink: )

Gong Yoo and Ryu Shi Won are in the video too :P

sang woo oppa's new drama.. yay.. can't wait for this drama..

i didn't know who is the leading actress.. never watch her drama before..

it's great to see ksw in new drama..

it will be aired in kbs?? is it kbs world?

it will be aired in 23/12

on KBS2 but i guess KBS world will re-airing afterthat :)

Archived