[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh~ TY_KSW I am glad u are here .. waiting to be spoilt even more by you.

Excuse me for I am too biased .... Highly Adored SW in almost any character.

Especially when he is crying .... intriguing !!

( Psst ~ wanna have that babysoft skin like SangWoo oppa.

So have been 'investing' in FACESHOP prods. for close to a year .. keekekee !! )

Obviously I am too dreamy bout SangWoo in this mini-series already !! *** Sighs!! ***

hahah.. Dear Puppy! u must use many TheFaceshop tissue for Sad sonata, right? :lol:

I also turn to TFS for Sangwoo's sake! :D .. granted it good on my skin .. hhaha

Well prepared dear .. The D Day to come.. not much tear but many fainting ! :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I will be VERY biased as well.. cos I know I will only see him..

I'm looking forward to his chemistry with Lee Yeo Won already..

me same dear ... just for him :D

I can't wait till Bad Love is released. Love STH to bits and I hope that Bad Love will be on par with it!

it's kinda partly same to STH but not bad ended dear :)

Guest puppyiz

TY_KSW ... Oooh u know I've been using up TFS tissues kekekee ... I really cried my heart out in SS. KSW really did good 'crying' in that drama esp the last few moments of the ending bit ... truly heart wrenching !! :tears:

This time with KSW + KSS 's collaboration in the same project.. these 2 HOTTIES will NOT only make our head & eyes spin ... hearts beat even faster !

Get ready with the drool buckets....and bibs !!

betchay830 <<< WoW ~~ another familiar Soompi Clan !!

19 days from now.. yahooo!!! :lol:

Love the casting, a must to watch coz of KSW, plus KSS always play a good second lead in every drama.

KSS's hairstyle posted by TY_KSW reminds me so much of his role in ' YURIHWA '

He portrayed the character very well in that drama...serious, mean.. pathetic...etc. etc.

I'm with you betchay830 .... LETS ALL COUNTDOWN TO THE D-DAY !

u r right.. Kwon sang Woo and Kim Seong Soo haven't been together before in any project..

Can't wait to see hot n talented two namjas first time collaborated n being love-enemies :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guess.. who will be the winner then? :lol: I have my answer!

200711131tc5.jpg

SangWoo's short hair style in Bad Love

2007111510092577647_2.jpg

KSS & LYW in BAD LOVE shooting scene

So excited about this drama.... FINALLY.......... a new drama for KSW after 2 yrs surely the wait is all worth it!

And this picture proves it his yummier than Everrrrr!!!!

ahh....this drama will come out soon..

Glad to see KSW in new drama, plus Lee Yo Won and Kim Sung Soo...:0

Lee Yo Won is a talented actress, her acting in May 18 is very convincing..:)

I'm so waiting this drama...:)

Mona dear..

I knew you are busy here...:)

Hope you're not forget your avie thread..lol:)

Guest puppyiz

** WoW ** so many fans already flooding this thread.

I say - ' BAD LOVE ' sizzles !!

u r right.. Kwon sang Woo and Kim Seong Soo haven't been together before in any project..

Can't wait to see hot n talented two namjas first time collaborated n being love-enemies :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guess.. who will be the winner then? :lol: I have my answer!

TY_KSW wishing I have the similar answr as yours.

Aishh~ @ this moment I am already torn between these 2 HOT namjas !!

Hmmm... so difficult to decide heheh ~ need to borrow ur capture .. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4893/200711131tc5.jpg

:sweatingbullets:

Thanx to sue4sw for the captures ... this hairstyle looks very nice on SangWoo ! :wub:

Agrees with Happy_Day ... suits make him look tall, very gentlemanly ....and sexy ya?

Guest babymarzy07

sang woo oppa looks really good in his short hair!!

kss looks really spiffy in his suit!

lyw is really pretty in those pics!

i really cant wait!!

hehhehe

the countdown begins!

i know many are really looking forward to it! :)

Mona dear..

I knew you are busy here... :)

Hope you're not forget your avie thread..lol:)

hahahha.. Marchy darlink! yesr.. u right.. m quite busy these days with my three namjas business! aya! three men together with new hot projects! :sweatingbullets::w00t:

Of coures dear.. i m always there my Janggie thread.. He is my mesmerizing hubby mah! :lol:

Suits or casual wear, Sang Woo just pulls them off well..

I love the short hair on him..but again, why does he look so serious and solemn in the pic?

I wana see him smile more...=(

Suits or casual wear, Sang Woo just pulls them off well..

I love the short hair on him..but again, why does he look so serious and solemn in the pic?

I wana see him smile more...=(

i guess that pix taken his sad moment.. :P

we will see more pix of his smile dear... right? a popstar mah! not to mention dancing pix too :lol:

Guest maisara

gosh, SW look so fine in those pics ^^ esp the one where he came out from the car, his short hairstyle suit him well! :wub:

just a question here, is Bad Love going to be air on KBS2 or KBS World?

bcoz ive read in drama thread that this drama will replace The Evasive Inquiry Agent, which is air in KBS World now...

if its true, i might get the chance to watch it on tv when it start to air... :)

Mona, any idea?

gosh, SW look so fine in those pics ^^ esp the one where he came out from the car, his short hairstyle suit him well! :wub:

just a question here, is Bad Love going to be air on KBS2 or KBS World?

bcoz ive read in drama thread that this drama will replace The Evasive Inquiry Agent, which is air in KBS World now...

if its true, i might get the chance to watch it on tv when it start to air... :)

Mona, any idea?

They announced that the new drama will be broadcasted in KBS2 on Dec 3 every Mon and Tue

i m not sure about the replacement of other drama in KBS world... but it will not air in KBSW at this moment, i thot it will be later soon :)

From the pics, it looks like LYW will fall for KSS first?

Cos they do look cosy together in the blanket..

Probably KSS will be forced to get married with KSW's step sister and then KSW steps in to console LYW?

Archived