[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atreyu112

I can't wait to watch this drama, as i like all the main casts.. that lady played excellent role in fashion 70s.. i adore her there.. i heard she was good also in surgeon bol dae.. seng soo.. yay!!! 2 hot guys act together, who can ask for moreI can't wait to watch this drama, as i like all the main casts.. that lady played excellent role in fashion 70s.. i adore her there.. i heard she was good also in surgeon bol dae.. seng soo.. yay!!! 2 hot guys act together, who can ask for more

Guest maisara

Hi Venice... u love sentiment n teary genr? it will be for u! this new drama is kind of that but Sangwoo didn't die at the end :)

really, Mona? aahhh... what a relief! :sweatingbullets:

i hate ended up crying when watching KSW's drama, coz i did cried when watching STH and Sad Sonata :tears:

really, Mona? aahhh... what a relief! :sweatingbullets:

i hate ended up crying when watching KSW's drama, coz i did cried when watching STH and Sad Sonata :tears:

he is called "Prince of Tears" do you remember? :D

But he will not die in the end in any drama ! he once said that .. :lol:

Hi Venice... u love sentiment n teary genr? it will be for u! this new drama is kind of that but Sangwoo didn't die at the end :)

ty_ksw, really?!! wee love touching and heart melting stories!! wooha!! finally he won't be dead or blind.. hihi!!! love his dimples.. hope to see more of that and his eyes when he cries.. it just brings out a different feeling!!

Guest maisara

he is called "Prince of Tears" do you remember? :D

But he will not die in the end in any drama ! he once said that .. :lol:

yep of coz i remember, but its really break my heart to see him die in the end of Sad Sonata...

so, thats it, i'll take his words then ^^^ :)

btw, thanks for all the infos and updates from his new drama, dear!

I rewatched Almost Love yesterday..tho it was more of a comedic movie, seeing KSW cry still managed to make me teary. He's just one heck of a good cryer..so I'm expecting boxes of kleenex watching his upcoming drama..:tears:

I rewatched Almost Love yesterday..tho it was more of a comedic movie, seeing KSW cry still managed to make me teary. He's just one heck of a good cryer..so I'm expecting boxes of kleenex watching his upcoming drama.. :tears:

Dear buddy! why Klennex? U should get TheFaceshop tissue for Sangwoo project ! :lol:

He is TheFaceshop man mah! :D

ripgal, i totally agree with ty_ksw!! last time i visited face shop im tempted to take a picture beside the life size poster of ksw.. haha.. and you might also wnat to buy some creams so after crying.. your eyes won't get swollen.. one way to support ksw.. hihi!! :lol:

Guest sweetharmony

his name immediately caught my eye as i was looking down the drama list!

hahaha

i love him<3

but i kind of want to see him in a comedy (oh well>.<)

i can't wait!!!

Guest toxic-apple

Lee Yo Won, who starred in "Surgeon Bong Dal Hee" will be the female lead in this DRAMA!!!! AHHHH I LOVE HER FROM SurgeonBDH!!

Can't wait to seee it!!! Airing DEC. 3rd? right right?

Guest babymarzy07

I think it's gonna be a sad and whatmore, depressing one for SW again..

I've always hoped for SW to take on a comedic drama, cos he excels in comedy as well. (MTF and Almost Love)

I guess the writers are always in for his tears and his King of Tears title huh? hehehe..

Anywayz, I hope the script's good.

The writer's the one who'd writen Queen of the Game, which I thought became really draggy in the middle, and yes, it is depressing.

WEll let's just hope for the best and welcome Sang Woo back to the small screen! :D

Oh! u you dont say? same writer as QOTG?

hmmm.. not too happy about that..

but QOTG thank god ended nicely.

its the just the middle that went awry for me.

i was also hoping for a lighter side of KSW but ah many love his dramatic appeal more.

nonetheless, excited for Sang Woo oppa's comeback!! :)

well, LYW dont have the older lady vibe to me

but hey we dont know.

i like Seung Soo in this.. but poor him another second lead role!

Oh! u you dont say? same writer as QOTG?

hmmm.. not too happy about that..

but QOTG thank god ended nicely.

its the just the middle that went awry for me.

i was also hoping for a lighter side of KSW but ah many love his dramatic appeal more.

nonetheless, excited for Sang Woo oppa's comeback!! :)

well, LYW dont have the older lady vibe to me

but hey we dont know.

i like Seung Soo in this.. but poor him another second lead role!

Dear dear ! the scriptwriter of QOTG tends to have happy end though it is alittle sad in the middle :rolleyes:

I also like Seung Woo too.. but once again.. he is a second leading! :lol:

Blame none! because the leading is Kwon Sang Woo.. :)

Archived