[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

TY_KSW : thanks 4 the info.. here only got kbs world.. don't have kbs2..

wanna know the storyline.. hope this is not a tearjerker drama.. :D

it somehow so-called teary but not tearjerker :lol:

happy ending ! :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every new article about this drama seems to give it a new name :wacko: ..... maybe someone should list down d names given so far :phew: ..... it would surely break d K- if not world record for potential names !!! :w00t:

it somehow so-called teary but not tearjerker :lol:happy ending ! :)

are us sure dear? <_< ..... then d scriptwriter n director oughta be fired !! -_- .... if they want high ratings, they should use d tried n tested method :phew: ..... an ocean of tears n a tragic ending in d last epi!! B)

It got many names so far.. :lol: n seem not stopping yet :)

But the charming man is just ONLY ONE! :phew:

Here are some first shooting scenes .. our man is so refreshing! n gorgeous as always ! :sweatingbullets:

l1bj1.jpg

l2qu7.jpg

Credit to Chami

source: CSWS

OH HEY~!! Lee Yo Won & Kwon Sang Woo were in a music video together before!!! :D (actually, the video is fanmade but i have no idea where the actual footage is from :blink: )http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGm9w5eDhasGong Yoo and Ryu Shi Won are in the video too :P

Hey, I recommend this MV to everyone.Lee Yo Won looks good in this MV. Though sad, it was well made!

I'm so glad that Bad Love is a KBS drama. That means we can catch it on Ch 100 on SCV.If anyone knows the date to be shown on Ch100, do share it in this forum. :)

Final casting have been announced through Osen, Innolife, starnews...

Actress Cha Ye Reon will play Sangwoo's enchanting lover in drama... :D

She happened in the ghost movie (Vietnam joint vent) "Muoi" ... this actress played well! especially in horor scenes :lol::lol:

Hope she didn't haunted our prince.. :rolleyes:

chayereonze2.jpg

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news

Guest Happy_Day

Oh my lord, he is looking so sharp and dandy!!!!! I was so afraid he would come out really brooding with the unkempt look like in sad sonata, but he's looking more like stairway to heaven! Love him with the short spiky hair and suit~

wohoooo

Oh my lord, he is looking so sharp and dandy!!!!! I was so afraid he would come out really brooding with the unkempt look like in sad sonata, but he's looking more like stairway to heaven! Love him with the short spiky hair and suit~

wohoooo

u r right :D his appearance in this drama is looking like in Staiway to Heaven!

i love to see that!

Sang Woo's first love will be the girl on the left..

The woman in the middle is his step sister - they have the same father.

Kim Seung Soo and KSW's step sister are husband and wife.

KSW will fall for Lee Yeo Won..and as to KSS and LYW, there's a question mark there..?

as explained by Ripgal!

Here i made a translated chart! :D for Fans who could not read Chinese/Japanese :)

castnj6ego3.jpg

"Bad Love" shooting, Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yeo Won' First Meeting

2007/11/06(Tue) 12:02

78170lox8.jpg

The first shooting scenes of KBS2 drama "Bad Love" protagonisted Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Yeo Won became hot topic these days. The two actors were shooting their first meeting scenes in a hotel garden in Jeju island.

In their first meeting Yong Gi (Kwon Sang Woo) threw inadvertently a beer can on the head of In Jung (Lee Yeo Won) from behind. Being suddently hit by a can In Jung demanded an apology. Yong Gi responsed with tongue-in-cheek "Excuse me, beg your pardon, sister!". That is the first time Yong Gi and In Jung meeting each others and then there will lead to five years of stronger strapping.

The first shooting was in genial mood led by two actors. The weather was cold during the filming. Returning to small screen after two years and eight months Kwon Sang Woo appeared a little bit of tension on the first shooting day. He could not sleep and was slightly bloodshot eyed. "The first day of shooting is in the best atmosphere, I m feeling it a big hit" experssed Kwon.

The drama is scheduled to broadcast on December 3 this year.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/

I love it..

I love it more when they have news about SW filming..

Finally we can have a discussion on SW in a drama already.. can't imagine how long I've pondered for this moment.

It's not only SW acting in a drama, it's also about 16 eps non-stop of seeing SW on screen!!! :w00t:

Guest in0centvtgrl

oh goodness does kwon sang woo love hot or what. does anyone know when this is suppose to release? i am really looking foward to it hahaoh goodness does kwon sang woo love hot or what. does anyone know when this is suppose to release? i am really looking foward to it haha

Guest Gummi Bear

SW oppa looks gorgeous as always!! :wub:

So glad to see him in the small screen again. Just hope that we finally get to see a happy ending this time. It looks like oppa is playing a "rich" character again? Can't wait to see him driving a flashy car again :lol:

oh goodness does kwon sang woo love hot or what. does anyone know when this is suppose to release? i am really looking foward to it haha

Its first episodes will be released on December 3, 2007 and scheduled to aire on every Mon, Tue and Wed..... :)

Archived