[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

Guest huangsy

Yesterday, some news out about search for female lead for this drama, which now becomes KBS2 drama (not SBS).

It has been 2 year 8 month since his last drama in Sad Sonata, so this is a comeback for KWS.

KBS2 drama to debut 3rd December 2007, thereafter every Mon and Tue (replacing Evasive Inquiry Agency).

Official Site : TBA

PD : Kwon Gye Hong 권계홍

Scriptwriter : Lee Yoo Jin 이유진

Cast :

Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Kim Sung Soo 김성수

Related vid clip on this announcement at http://www2.pullbbang.com/video.pull?vcode=597807

http://www2.pullbbang.com/video.pull?vcode=597807

200710121742391110_1.jpg

2007101515390012094_154216_0.jpg

200710150285.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ellabel

huangsy, is LYW as leading lady confirmed already? :unsure:

I know the role was offered to her but i heard she rejected it since she doesnt like the role.

Is Kim Sung soo still the other namja?

I'm really excited that Sang woo is doing another drama. :vicx:

I was not happy with Sad Love Story so i hope this new one will be better.

It wud be nice to have interesting and meaningful convo on this latest Sang woo project when it gets aired.

Yeah...I heard that she'd rejected the role earlier too?!

So now she's back again?

Anywayz, I think she's quite compatible with KSW and I adored her in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee..

I hope she can have good chemistry with KSW..hehehe..

Can't wait already! :w00t:

I know the role was offered to her but i heard she rejected it since she doesnt like the role.

I'm really excited that Sang woo is doing another drama. :vicx:

I was not happy with Sad Love Story so i hope this new one will be better.

It wud be nice to have interesting and meaningful convo on this latest Sang woo project when it gets aired.

Yeah...I heard that she'd rejected the role earlier too?!

So now she's back again?

Anywayz, I think she's quite compatible with KSW and I adored her in Surgeon Bong Dal Hee..

I hope she can have good chemistry with KSW..hehehe..

Can't wait already! :w00t:

Ladies.. Japanese and Chinese website said that Lee Yo Won is the leading actress in the drama! :)

Still waiting for the official announcement from the producer and KBS :phew:

Guest babymarzy07

Lee Yo Won is ok.. i think she and KSW will do well together.. i like her a lot in SBDH :)

if it will be confirmed then great..

im still wondering though will this be another tragic story for KSW?

i was hoping for a bit happier one since most of his are solid dramatic ones.. lol.. :)

Guest ellabel

This news is shared by Ty_KSW at KSW thread...Thanks and credits to her & original source.

Lee Yeo Won to positively role on Sang-woo's girlfriend

Innolife - 2007/10/19(Fri) 08:30

77563lyf4.jpg

Actress Lee Yoe Won is considered as an high potential in roling the leading lady in KBS new drama "Mistake of Love".

Lee Yeo Won's representative expressed in the Joy News 24 on October 18 "Lee is reading scenario. It requested a little working modification and in positive feedback." the news of Lee Yo-won's decision appeared in this early weekend but expected to be confirmed by early next week. The initial broadcast scheduled on December 3. The "Mistake of love" two leading roles have been announced before are Kwon Sang woo and Kim Seong Soo. Lee Yo Won will be the final leading name to finalize the project.

"The mistake of love" is written by Lee Yoo Jin whose works included MBC "Firebird" and SBS "the Queen of Games" planned to produced in 2005 casted in Bi RAIN and Go So-Yeong. The drama is also a mark to see actor Kwon Sang woo returning to the small screen after two year and eight month since his last "Sad Sonata"

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news

Lee Yo Won is ok.. i think she and KSW will do well together.. i like her a lot in SBDH :)

if it will be confirmed then great..

im still wondering though will this be another tragic story for KSW?

i was hoping for a bit happier one since most of his are solid dramatic ones.. lol.. :)

I think it's gonna be a sad and whatmore, depressing one for SW again..

I've always hoped for SW to take on a comedic drama, cos he excels in comedy as well. (MTF and Almost Love)

I guess the writers are always in for his tears and his King of Tears title huh? hehehe..

Anywayz, I hope the script's good.

The writer's the one who'd writen Queen of the Game, which I thought became really draggy in the middle, and yes, it is depressing.

WEll let's just hope for the best and welcome Sang Woo back to the small screen! :D

Guest maisara

wow! so the leading lady has been confirmed?

im really looking forward to KSW new drama. been waiting for it since Sad Sonata, i really miss him in drama!

so, really cant wait for this time!

hopefully the drama will have a good storyline and hopefully not another sad ending for KSW :tears:

but looking from the drama title, seems like its gonna be a sad one too :unsure:

wee wee!!! kwon sang woo.. the man who have touched many viewers with his excellent acting..

looking forward too this drama.. gomawo ty_ksw for updating us with new title!!! :) hope to hear more updates.. who's the female lead?! wee.. im looking forward for a teary love story.. haha.. kinda miss crying coz of ksw..

wee wee!!! kwon sang woo.. the man who have touched many viewers with his excellent acting..

looking forward too this drama.. gomawo ty_ksw for updating us with new title!!! :) hope to hear more updates.. who's the female lead?! wee.. im looking forward for a teary love story.. haha.. kinda miss crying coz of ksw..

Hi Venice... u love sentiment n teary genr? it will be for u! this new drama is kind of that but Sangwoo didn't die at the end :)

Guest ssaicho

I was really looking forward to seeing rain in this drama ...

but I'm glad kwonsangwoo is coming out instead (iguess) ^^

thanks for sharing!

Reject???

:lol: I guess she hates being "older" than KSW........

I could understand

Guest lovemod

Cast

Title: Bad Love / Good Love

Broadcast network: KBS2

Broadcast period: 2007-Dec-03

Air Time: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:55 (9:55 Korean time)

2301801798133458yw6.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo

363lu9.jpg

Lee Yo Won

17815801mf0.jpg

Kim Sung Soo

Reject???

:lol: I guess she hates being "older" than KSW........

I could understand

hahahha! may be you are right ! :lol:

Although her actual age is younger than Sangwoo still her role is more mature! :lol::D

Archived