[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

that true, but wish he would be more tough...i hate it when a play a weak chracter...

it look like this drama going to have a lot of crying .....but still can't wait to see it

his character in this new drama is not a cryer like in Sad Sonata :)

he loves deeply but touch, elegant and cold !

Aja! fighting !

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Madrasta

I consider Kwan Sang Woo as one of the better actors in Korea. Because of the intensity of his acting, he is typecasts as a guy who gives his love too much. He can be funny if he wants to be one and sad if the role calls for it. He's a very effective actor. I am really very happy to see him in another series again. Bad Couple is a very good series. I like it so much. So, we can't help others to compare this drama to the former. Well, we have KSW here, so that's good enough.

I consider Kwan Sang Woo as one of the better actors in Korea. Because of the intensity of his acting, he is typecasts as a guy who gives his love too much. He can be funny if he wants to be one and sad if the role calls for it. He's a very effective actor. I am really very happy to see him in another series again. Bad Couple is a very good series. I like it so much. So, we can't help others to compare this drama to the former. Well, we have KSW here, so that's good enough.

hi Madrasta.. deffinetely agree ! :D

he is a very effective and talent actor..

btw... its temporary title is BAD LOVE not BAD COUPLE :D there is another drama or movie named Bad Couple out there..

We await KBS2 to announce official Eng name for this drama .. :)

Well according to TY, Sang Woo will be playing a pop star in the drama..

We can anticipate some singing or dancing from him?! hehehehe...

Anywayz, tszx (TSKS) Chinese Subbing group will be subbing the drama..

They already have a specific thread for the drama set up..

http://www.tsxz.com/read.php?tid=159245

^ That's just great news..cos I love TSKS's subs..and they're amazingly fast..

There's a chinese article about Sang Woo's new drama BAD LOVE probably having the potential to salvage the ratings for KSB dramas in general.

The first part of the artilcle talks about the ratings for some of the recent KBS dramas in general, which didn't really do well.

Bad Love may be able to change this, altho it still has to compete with 2 Saeguks - Yi San and King & I which have a fairly good amount of audience supporters since their run a few months/weeks ago. It may be difficult for Bad Love to beat the 2 dramas, but we will see how it goes.

The drama Press Conference is scheduled to be held on 17th Nov 2007.

Guest puppyiz

< Mo Doen Sa Rang> 못된 사랑 literally translated as ‘Incomplete Love’

Much anticipated 'BAD' series for me to catch up with.

I am double delighted cos KBS is giving us two gorgeous hunks to drool

>>> KSS + KSW <<< ..... and

' the same scriptwriter who gave us QOTG..' ??? **Gasps!!**

( Hopeful that KSS will have equal screentime. )

Hmm...another serious drama like Sad Sonata ??

I don’t mind bawling my eyes out either for KSW / KSS !!

Hi5 TY_KSW ...I am not surprised to see you here.

Thanx for all the goodies ppl !! I am already thrilled to the bones.

Counting down to DEC 3rd 2007 !!

There's a chinese article about Sang Woo's new drama BAD LOVE probably having the potential to salvage the ratings for KSB dramas in general.

The first part of the artilcle talks about the ratings for some of the recent KBS dramas in general, which didn't really do well.

Bad Love may be able to change this, altho it still has to compete with 2 Saeguks - Yi San and King & I which have a fairly good amount of audience supporters since their run a few months/weeks ago. It may be difficult for Bad Love to beat the 2 dramas, but we will see how it goes.

The drama Press Conference is scheduled to be held on 17th Nov 2007.

OF course dear .. it's time for Sang woo and his KBS product to defeat all period 9cloud dramas... i dun like those genr! .. i feel that he and KBS will be successful to this drama !! :lol:

< Mo Doen Sa Rang> 못된 사랑 literally translated as 'Incomplete Love'

Much anticipated 'BAD' series for me to catch up with.

I am double delighted cos KBS is giving us two gorgeous hunks to drool

>>> KSS + KSW <<< ..... and

' the same scriptwriter who gave us QOTG..' ??? **Gasps!!**

( Hopeful that KSS will have equal screentime. )

Hmm...another serious drama like Sad Sonata ??

I don't mind bawling my eyes out either for KSW / KSS !!

Hi5 TY_KSW ...I am not surprised to see you here.

Thanx for all the goodies ppl !! I am already thrilled to the bones.

Counting down to DEC 3rd 2007 !!

Hi Puppyiz... nice to see ya here! :D

Dun worry.. its ending is not like Sad Sonata! although we see him tearings a bit in the trailer... I guess it is KBS emphasize the most value scenes not the all genr.. Sangwoo character in this new project is not same like his in Sad Sonata but combining of many from Stairways to Heaven, My tutor friends.... :sweatingbullets:

Same as you... i m thrilled to the bones! :w00t:

Guest Happy_Day

LeeYoWon is so darn beautiful!! I just watched her trailer, and her face and whole atmosphere suits this kind of sad, mellow, romantic drama. So excited~! I just hope it's not as frustrating to watch as her dramas and her characters usually are lol

Guest puppyiz

Ooh~ TY_KSW I am glad u are here .. waiting to be spoilt even more by you.

Excuse me for I am too biased .... Highly Adored SW in almost any character.

Especially when he is crying .... intriguing !!

( Psst ~ wanna have that babysoft skin like SangWoo oppa.

So have been 'investing' in FACESHOP prods. for close to a year .. keekekee !! )

Obviously I am too dreamy bout SangWoo in this mini-series already !! *** Sighs!! ***

Guest betchay

Dear ladies.. let's count down till December 3!

Yay! :rolleyes:

19 days from now.. yahooo!!! :lol:

Love the casting, a must to watch coz of KSW, plus KSS always play a good second lead in every drama.

I'm afraid I will be VERY biased as well.. cos I know I will only see him..

I'm looking forward to his chemistry with Lee Yeo Won already..

Archived