• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane~matsuo

i'm in denial its over... i cant even write the summary of the last eppie~~

oh well !!! everyone's happy ^^

i'm glad for the ending, the happy ending for everyone~ haahaa

till the end kijoon&hyeyoung is still the 똥커플 XD

hyunjin&yeonji is sooo cute~! sanho came back finally,, awww!

:lol:

ahhh it has come to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a really good ending...

im going to miss this sitcom<3

hopefully the next one will be as

good as this one!!!!

Guest amane~matsuo

from the start till end KCS really made me laughing ^_______________^

I remember ep1 really cracked me up and i'm glad till the last eppie it got me laughing too :lol:

I love the KCS family,, thier familial relationships and thier friendships are so warm and cordial and even tho

some of them fight and quarrel sometimes its ok coz they got back on friendly terms after too~

of course I also love the couples here~ my faves joonyoung couple & eomshin couple~

the love triangles which are confusing [kijoon-hyeyoung-sanho, yeonji-kijoon-hyeyoung, wuldo-hyunjin-yeonji, suhyeon-yeonji-hyunjin]

but of course, in the end its KJ+HY & HJ+YJ~ the wars between eunsook and kijoon, suyoung and yeonji are entartaining heehee~

the rivalry bet. kijoon&sanho, hyunjin&jiwoo are nerve-wrecking sometimes~ and of course I loved the music

here in KCS !!!! I wonder if they will ever release an OST album ㅡㅜ

saddd its all ended now :tears:

^ Ah! I want the OST too!!!!

This was such a great sitcom!

The only word that I can use to describe this sitcom is "GOOD"

I think it should've received more attention, the family connections and everything were so GOOD LOL

I hope the next sitcom is as good as this...

after Highkick ended and KCS was going to air, I was like "KCS? WTheck? I don't think it'll be very good" but then it was sooooooooooo GOOD

so I hope that 코끼리 will be as good ><

as most people know 코끼리 means elephant but in this case it doesn't...

끼리 means like "as a group" of something and since it's 코 (which means nose) it's like

"as a group of nose"? ><

anyways overall, KCS was GOOD ㅋㅋㅋ

edit// and in 코끼리 I heard that Baek Sunghyun was going to be in it ><

I'm so looking forward to it~~

Guest amane~matsuo

me too,, when i watched the first ep of KCS it was ok to me, I mean it made laugh but yeah there's sometimes that its draggy but as the eps

went on it became more interesting. and moreover the story is VERY GOOD! i just gotta give props to that writers and of course jeon jinsu pd

or jeonPD~ for making this sitcom as good... for me KCS is success, not failure. and of course, the music directors had done a good job~

I wonder what's the title of the song at the end.. the one with the rap, its stuck in my mind!!! and I'm sure it's tablo's voice ㅡㅜ

even tho KCS didnt soared in ratings, they gained fans~ I hope the KCS family/staff knows there are foriegn fans too who appreciate KCS =)

yeahhhh~ i'll never watch another sitcom this way again ^^

Best sitcoms so far are those nonstop series, soulmate, highkick and of course KCS :'(

I wonder what i'll do next week~ sheeesh.

Guest amane~matsuo

Theres this show called MBC Good Day and it has KCS specials,, it features the last shooting day and some of the behind the scenes. the host is like kijoon and then interviews from the other actors. it also had some from the ending party. there was this part where the scene was shinguu and when he was dreaming of hawaii and there's some american girls dancing hawaiian on the set, and it then kijoon sneaked it to the set just to see those women and he said "why cant I have a scene like that?" LOL, and then there's sanho just in front of them watching the women too. a staff called out to sanho but he said, he's just looking... LOL~ there's many more but I only saw some ㅡㅜ I wonder where can I DL it :unsure:

btw,, from the ending party~

6s86k2x.jpg

6yb8d5i.jpg

8bzqdzl.jpg

7werl9x.jpg

8ej6jvc.jpg

i just finished the last episode!

in my personal opinion, the ending to kimchi cheese smile was better than the ending for highkick...

but i noticed that suh-woo was the only person not in the last couple of episodes??

does anyone have any info on the new show coming up? all i know is that it's called elephant...or a group of noses LOL

hyunjin + yeonji = <3

(:

Guest fsphere

i just finished the last episode!

in my personal opinion, the ending to kimchi cheese smile was better than the ending for highkick...

but i noticed that suh-woo was the only person not in the last couple of episodes??

does anyone have any info on the new show coming up? all i know is that it's called elephant...or a group of noses LOL

hyunjin + yeonji = <3

(:

where was the other grandma in the very last one? i thought she would have been there...

high kick and kcs were both good sitcoms. i'm looking forward to the next :)

Guest amane~matsuo

yeah,, too bad suhwoo was not there too, and even ireonjenjang ajumma T.T

but in ep120 when Kwon was in the military he was on the phone with suhwoo... and on the wedding scene eunwook granma was there too..

too bad.

이런젠짱 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

153bkuc.jpg

2ynjsxf.jpg

2qc2pf7.jpg

25tdttl.jpg

2ugghzc.jpg

24uxgzq.jpg

1pxgqp.jpg

33mvle8.jpg

2evdp2p.jpg

2la7v9w.jpg

28t5wn.jpg

a4r3er.jpg

33tgldd.jpg

2zeba8l.jpg

2wdd4k0.jpg

jt2cmq.jpg

2di3x3d.jpg

2e4zvqw.jpg

znu45g.jpg

e6sqa0.jpg

2cfawls.jpg

30hngb9.jpg

9pwc4o.jpg

fa6h3d.jpg

30iesea.jpg

33k7u6e.jpg

2uz5rbn.jpg

HIII

I've been coming to this thread since it opened but I never commented.

BUT! I just HAD to after I went to the MBC site.

I found gifs and pictures but I don't know how to save the gifs and I don't have the patience to take screencaps and crop the pictures.

SOOOOO I decided to leave the links so everyone else can look at them!

I'M SO SAD IT'S OVERR~ T-T

http://imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/kimchiz/imagemaking/

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/kimchiz/sketch_photo/

Guest amane~matsuo

HIII

I've been coming to this thread since it opened but I never commented.

BUT! I just HAD to after I went to the MBC site.

I found gifs and pictures but I don't know how to save the gifs and I don't have the patience to take screencaps and crop the pictures.

SOOOOO I decided to leave the links so everyone else can look at them!

I'M SO SAD IT'S OVERR~ T-T

http://imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/kimchiz/imagemaking/

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/kimchiz/sketch_photo/

yeah soo sadd :'( weekdays are incomplete now..

anyway I screencapped the recent ones uploaded in KCS sketch photo sec. will upload later ^^

anybody watching the special???

it's funny. esp that part like hyunjin~ah~ lets wipe you're nose.

- Kyu

where, what speacials!?!?!? wanna watch it too ㅡㅜ nvm,, already seen it in youtube && loved it ^^

gah! it's over?!?? so is ep. 121 the last one?

also, is there a sitcom replacing this one?

its 코끼리~

Archived