Whose Smile Makes You Melt...

Guest souayang

Guest Yumi-Jae

i'm a jaejoong fan so it HAS to be Jaejoong! i feel all giddy and lightheaded when i see his smile.

if he were to smile at me real life, i would melt and sink to the floor on my knees. my knees would be too weak to stand!

but i STILL cant resist the others!!! their smiles all make me MELT inside.. ahhh~~ ><

well, i find changmin's the most innocent. junsu's the cutest. yoochun's the most adorable. and yunho's just so goodlooking!!!

but if i were to rank their smiles, i mean like which i prefer in a guy..

it would be:

1. Jaejoong -duh!-

2. Xiah

3. Changmin

4. Yoochun

5. Yunho

yups. ^^ thats my opinion!~

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lhdn1994

aish...its hard not to be so biased. >.<

but truthfully i llike yoochun's smile

*sighs* his smile is so bright and its so adoarble

and his eyes suddenly close up ahhaha thats just so darn cute ^^

Guest get_your_dream_yoochun_rc

that is yoochun's smile,whenever i see her smile,my heart beats so fast and i want to die immediately

Guest kdrama_luv3r

junsu and yoochun! smile that melt and crack me up!

i saw this mv of yoochun in his own little world just smiling random

and junsu smile is so so cute!!!

is there a junsu and yoochun couple? like junchun or yoosu?

Guest Hemera

i want to say jaejoong cuz im infatuated with the guy a bit biased....but..yoochun takes the cake in his adorable face

Guest anniano

I have to say it belong to Changmin.Nobody can't escape from falling with that smile :wub: .I bet no one can't ever resist his request if he made the puppy eyes & pout his face as bait.

Totally agree.

I gotta say Changmin. There's something in his smile that makes me melt :rolleyes:.

Guest Een1430263593

i cant decide :wacko: ! all of them XD .. whenever they smile .. my heart just melts ... but when changmin smiles .. GAHHH ! i thiink it makes me melt even more :wub: and yes Changminnie is my fav although the others arent too far behind .

Guest stupidfactory

I love all of their smiles :D

Just that Junsu and Yoochun's more! ^^ Yoochun's smile is like, so, uhm, bright! hahah!

Archived