Whose Smile Makes You Melt...

Guest souayang

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest foodprocessed

I say Changmin's, even though Xiah is my favorite. I think that Hero sort of has an akward one, but it's still cute. ;]

Guest Rhodzkie

their smiles are <3!! i lyk all their smiles! :wub: but i think i lyk changminnie if i have to choose... then comes jaejoong next and so on...!! :D

Guest yunho_uknow

YUnho has the best smile!!! But it shines my day more than melt my heart. ^__^ I chose Changmin's smile. He's just too adorable when he smiles *melt...

Guest mizzmacy08

Ugh...All of their smile melts me. But, I got to say JAE JOONG since his smile is so eye catching to me, though I like Mickys' smile too. =D

Guest MaxyBo0x

hehe id say yoochun b/c when he smiles he's got that anime smile which makes me giggle lol .. his smile is always so sweet and genuine =D

Guest Narda

Changmins laugh makes me laugh. LMFA0.

Opps, we're talking about SMILES.? haha.

Yunho reminds me of Kibum when he smiles bcuz of their EXTREMELY white teeth.I find his smile just hott though.

As for junsu, i just want to pinch his cheeks or something.

Is it just me or am i the only one who doesnt find JJ attractive when he covers his smile w/his hands?

Micky's smile is cute like a little kid but nothing special. Hehe.

BUT changmin's smile (as in REALLY, REALLY) special because it's so cute that it makes me melt. :wub:

Even though Minnie is my favorite, the best smile/makes me laugh the most award would have to go to Junsu. lol hes just too adorable when he smiles, esp when he tries to cover up his laugh. lol and it happens alot, its very nature and doesnt look forced :)

idk ><.. I like all their smiles!! ^^.. It's soo adorable!! ^^ But~ I think I like YooChun's smile the best!! ^^ Even though JaeJoong's my number one top favorite ^^ -sighs-.. Micky YooChun's smile is soo.. idk~ soo~ yeah~ lolz~ I think Changmin and Junsu's smile is the most cutest ^^ Because they have such a baby face ^o^ And JaeJoong looks better when he's serious and has a straight look ^^ It's hawt!! ^o^.. And YunHo~ idk ><.. he's cute sometimes when he smiles ><.. I mean~ He's not one of my favorites, but I like him still ^^.. I wuv him!! ^^ lolz~.. I wuv all of 'em!! ;D.. lolz~ They're my top favorite Korean Boy Band ^^.. soo~ my answer is..

♥ Park Micky YooChun ♥

[don't worry Jae.. I still love you!! ^^.. lolz~ xDD..]

Guest browneyez89

hahaha Well, I would have to say Changmin and Yunho!!!! I LOVE their smile/laugh!!!! hahahah It melts my heart....

Guest disfunktional.

Jaejoong<33

he usually covers his mouth when he smilesorlaugh so seeing

his smile is like seeing an angel. it makes me feel all tingly.

he's my baby >__<" his smile is so dorky i wanna pinch his cheeks<33

Archived