What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FragrantWhisper

Dreamed of people I don't know in real life.

I thought I was watching some drama when I realized I was a character.

He promised me he'd come back, alive, and secured a ring around my thumb, ensuring that I would know whether or not he still existed depending on whether the ring stayed on my thumb or not.

Strangeness overflow.

Guest moo_lah

My dream was pretty generic to be honest.

I was chilling in my bed just casually playing games and such when I decided to go outside. I didn't have a social life in my dream so I was pretty derp when I walked out. I noticed that it was really isolated but it didn't really phase me. I walked to the shops to get some milk and tried to get the clerk to scan it for me but he didn't. He appeared to have some sort of blank expression on his face, and he was drooling everywhere. Ew. jeez people, hygiene please. In the end I just threw a roll of toilet paper  at him and ran off with the milk. I noticed everyone stumbling around, falling over and such and they were all really dirty. I remember thinking to myself "wow, the world is full of retarded people."

I shrugged it off and continued walking until I heard someone screaming in the distance. It was a girl, about her 20's, the stereotypical blonde bimbo you see in teen horror films, and she was running away from a group of brainless men, and when I say brainless I mean it. The back of their heads were smashed and you could see bits and pieces of their brains oozing out. They catch up to the girl and hold her down, biting into her neck and legs. I hear the screams slowly die down and in a state of panic I drop my milk and start running straight to my house. Since I was a gamer, I knew immediately that these people were zombies (or you know, diseased cannibals, but society tends to believe the least logical theories now a days), and lock myself into my shed that's located at the back of my house. 

I lift up a hammer that's located on the tool rack, which magically turns into a lever that opens up a door that leads down into a highly technologically advanced room filled with various weapons like guns and knives. I end up grabbing a baseball bat, asking myself "Why did I buy all these guns when I clearly have no idea how to work them?"

I run outside and grabbed a green mushroom. Due to my warped view of reality I believed this mushroom was a 1UP mushroom, and I thought it gave me an extra life. I ate it, and instantly felt more confident that I was going to survive, since in my mind, I was Mario.

I run around like a lunatic, smashing people's heads. I think my madness was finally catching up to me by this time. I thought I was indestructable...

...that was until I faced my greatest opponent. The mighty boss of all zombies. Don't ask me what the name of it was, I just know it was ugly, and it kind of look like a huge version of a tank from Left 4 Dead. I stood my ground, looking straight into it's deformed eyes before it made it's move. It darted towards me, pushing over cars and buses as it approached. I tightened my grip around my bat, which conveniently had the words You Can Do It! engraved on the side. I braced myself, sweat pouring into my eyes.

Then I woke up. NICE ENDING. THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP MUM.

tl;dr

I'm a derp gamer with no friends, and I find myself involved in a zombie apocalypse.

Guest choliese

dreamed of a friend i haven't met in ages & lost contact with, we were making instant noodles in slow motion LMAO

i wonder if she wants to see me or sth :wacko:

i dreamed of him last night... T____T we were cuddling together, we held hands and doing all these couple stuffs. i was upset that he was being cold to me and he laughs at me and just pinches my cheeks when i pouted at him then hugged me. omg why do i always dream of him every night now? D:

Guest Lauvable

i dreamt that i was changing clothes and i dumped the shirt i was wearing onto my bed and it somehow landed into a bowl of eaten strawberries and it turned red. yes random i know. i was eating strawberries last night though...

Guest wesling123

I dreamed that I was in a jeep and creeped out because the old passengers were dancing to Lady Gaga's Money Honey, after I woke up I instantly opened my PC and listened to Money Honey :D

Guest CLOUD:7

I dreamt that, because I skipped class on Monday, I had missed an announcement about an assignment due today. Woke up feeling super nervous. ph34r.gif

Guest Kcitspohc

I dreamt that I saw my crush someone outside of school and somehow we got talking ..but I'm not sure what happened afterwards :S

Woke up feeling really nice :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Courtknee

I went to a Halloween party or something. And people were trying to kill me and 3 other people. So I was hiding under beds, trying to get away. I was trying to inform the others too. I don't remember the other details, but in the end I ended up hiding under a car outside until my cop friends came. Everyone was against me and the other 3 people too. It was really risky.

Also, I was a guy in the dream - my costume was the main character from The Walking Dead.

Archived