What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Dream #1

Two nights ago, my dream was kind of like inception where a dream is within a dream and within a dream. So each dream that I had was different and it only happened in my dream.

Dream #2

Last night, I dreamt of going to NYC and ordered The Works with my friend. The cashier was being rude to us because we were slow at ordering and that we were holding the line up. Just when we got our food, 2PM came and said hello to us asking if we want to date them. Of course I said no and asked them do I look cheap to them? We left quickly, only to find them chasing after us.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubblyteax

I dreamed about my first day in school and how I looked so messed up compared to everyone else. I was alone in the classrooms with no one to talk to. But I was only alone because I saw the evil in everyone.. It was a weird dream.. I also remember hanging upside down reaching for the ground, but that's about it.. XD

Everyone, and I mean everyone at my school was holding log sized cinnamon rolls. I was just walking around and a guy who went to my elementary school was like "Hey, nice roll there!" to this other girl I knew in elementary school. I was like "Where's everyone getting these rolls?" and no one would tell me :tears:

i was in a grey room and someone asked me how tall a hand is, i was guessing 10 cm but wanted to say 20 cm (don't ask me why either of those numbers)

my right hand had centimeters marked on it so i could have proven how tall my hand was but i woke up before i finished counting them

and after i woke up i actually wondered for a moment why my centimeter marks on my hand disappeared o.0

Guest teentopchunji

I dreamt i was a part of a kpop group and we were rehearsing our dance routine [idk what song lol]

and a little bit of Secret Garden but i forgot how it went.

KYAAAA BEST DREAM SO FAR laugh.giflaugh.gif 

• 3 weeks later...

i dreamed of JAY PARK OMG OMG OMG <333 i think i was on riding on some kind of vehicle and he was driving on something else behind me. it looked like we were racing or something but i was in a rush so i had to get to this one place in a hurry. and when i got there, i found this shop that sells cute stuffs & kpop stuffs. i was like "LOOK IT'S JAY OPPA!" and my cousin was nearby grabbed the album (or w/e it is) of Jay and we were trying to read the korean words on it LOL and Jay walked up to us and was like "Hey hun, you said it wrong." to me and i was so embarrassed and he pinches my nose/cheeks then bid me goodbye with a kiss cuz he has to go somewhere inside the same building. we even hugged. omg that was so cute! ;fjaskdjf;d /dead okayy, done spazzing for now LOL

Guest bakane18

Well, this dream happened a couple nights ago, but I'll share it with you for some s*h** and giggles. Well I was in my kitchen (but you know how it goes in dreams it's "YOUR KITCHEN" but only "WEIRD". right? XD Anyways, I'm in the kitchen I open the freezer and there are alot AND I MEAN ALOT of whole CHICKENS IN THERE! Had to be at LEAST 30 in there. I open the "fidge" side and OMG WHOLE CHICKENS IN THERE TOO! OVERFLOWING!!!  I was like totally FLOORED and then my Dad comes behind me and I ask him, "WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THESE CHICKENS COME FROM?!?!" And he was like, "OH! I BOUGHT THEM! They were on sale for cheap so I bought them! Isn't that great!!!! Right then and there I was in DENIAL on the verge on weeping and THEN I woke up. LOL. Well, the "inside story" of this dream is that my parents ESPECIALLY my dad (god love him) LOVES to buy chicken  and we eat it most of the time (the main staple meat in my household). So maybe my subconscious is telling me something? LOL

Subconscious: "I HATE CHICKEN"

no.

ME: "I LOVE CHICKEN.

I do.

SC: "NO. YOU DO HATE CHICKEN. WHY HAVE A CRAZY DREAM LIKE THAT?!?  I'M TELLING YOU! YOU'RE SICK OF IT!!!! SICK OF IIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well..... I AM getting tired of chicken... *kicks dirt*

I don't know if I should slap "Colonel Sanders" next time I go to KFC or what. LOLOLOLOLS

What ta do.....What ta do.

;D

XD

Guest Marama

I had a dream of me traveling somewhere in the Pacific region. I was driving a rental car on a mountain road when I saw a group of teenagers hiking there. They raised their hands and asked for a ride. They told me that they were going to the beach, which was the same place that I was going to. I replied, "sure." The weather was hot so they were wearing swimming suits. They all had tattoos. The guys had really large ones. The girls had small and thin ones. Each one carried a surfing board. Fortunately, I was driving a convertible so there was enough room for them to squeeze in with their surfing boards. A couple of them sat on the laps of others at the back while another sat on the lap of a guy who sat on front next to me. We had a great time on the car while we looked at the beautiful scenery and talked. We reached the coast and saw the vast blue ocean. We continued to go by this ocean by car. There were large waves further down the slope and the mountains were on the other side of us. A lot of seagulls flew around. My new friends at the back threw food for those seagulls to eat. Although we left the shades of the trees on the mountains, the winds on the moving car helped cool us down. It was a pretty good dream.      

Guest bombomba01

I dreamed of him... I wanted to tell him I'm sorry for leaving him... and that I wanted him to be happy.

He smiled, nodded and wandered off, disappearing into the mist.

I'm sorry... I love you.

Archived