What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

I was in a car driving in a post apocalyptic time. The building design where very modern but run down and the roads where all messed up. I think a nuke hit the place I was previously driving because it was a huge crater. The roads had lanes of rocks on the side and the ground it self was unpaved and was dirt. Its hard to explain typing cause I'm pretty bad with words, but look at your fingers like a girl would look at her nails. The air space is where the car would drive and your fingers would be the rocks on the side piled up. When I was driving into the crater, the crater was so deep that the car would naturally pick up speed up to a 150mph. Maybe more it just felt extremely fast. I think the rocks piled up on the sides where there so that just incase your a bad driver the car wouldn't flip over but riche like a bowling ball would against the guard rails, if up. The guard rails would eventually lead the bowling ball to point b, I think same logic went on with the pile of rocks. HOwever, I wasn't phazed by the rocks in the dream. It seemed natural to me in the dream to go drive inside the steep crater without hitting the side rocks. The city didn't seem too populated. Although I could see carnage of what damage had been done to the infastructure of the city I was in, It was a beautiful day. I saw the blueist of skies, and slight clouds that went together like a latte.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hypermotard

I dreamed of my first-floor office finally coming together.  It was odd, because the room was NOT the same as the one I'm working on.  It had high ceilings like the rest of my house, with skylights.  It was open, airy, and uncluttered...quite the opposite from real life as it's my storage room for the time being, and is obviously a mess from being constructed!

Guest cherrierus

I dreamed that I was attending my microbiology class. I'm taking it next semester. In the dream I was looking for the lecture room which was like a maze I had to go through and the building was very contemporary. I really enjoyed the architecture and interior design. When I got to the room I took a seat and the chairs were very very uncomfortably cluttered and little leg room.

Well, recently, there's been wonton eating competitions at the city centre where I work.

I always watch them because it's pretty entertaining!

Anyways, in my dream I was in the wonton eating competition O:

AHAHA!! I was pretty fast too! I was like coming first/second! But I remember there was this old lady who was in the competition next to me

and i remember myself thinking.. "Don't be faster than me, don't be faster than me!"

I don't remember the outcome of the dream but I remember feeling pretty happy! Hopefully I won! :D

Funny, funny dream. :)

I had a dream I was going to try out for the basketball team at school with 4 of my friends.

When we got to her lil office, she said "Are you sure you really want to join basketball?, if not then don't join, you have to be certain. We don't tolerate slackers."

After hearing that, I'm like "uhh bye", my friends stared at me like this O_O.

I was about to walk out and the coach was like.. "Psh, coward, I bet you're not even good"

And that's when my blood risen and I burst! I yelled "Well, you asked if I really want to join, and well, I don't so I'm outta here B***TFSF" (wow I cussed ! )

When I step out of the door, I saw a long line of people waiting to try out.

I thought to myself...hehe I was wasting space!

---

I woke up laughing o_o haha! :w00t:

Guest FragrantWhisper

Orchards, cousins, family members, gangsters, stairs, bridge, and a library.

So many lines of thought facing off, evidently.

Guest savoir vivre

I dreamt of going back 5 yrs ago... during Big Bang's Want You concert, and I was like in the VIP seat. o_O ..

weird..:mellow:

• 1 month later...
Guest followyourdreams.

I had a dream that was sort of Assassins Creed based (I've been playing Brotherhood for days) and I was like, going to this physics presentation with professor brian cox (worlds hotest physicist) and to get there, I had to climb scafoldings and jump over buildings. Then I somehow get to this presentation but he says its cancelled. Then I end up in a room on a table with 2 members from Alice Nine [shou and Nao], who then chat to me and stuff. Then I think my phone needed charging, so I asked them for a charger and they both had one, then I woke up.

...so vivid.

• 1 month later...
Guest ducklinq

Topic restored again.

Dreamed that my mum died last night, and that my dad moved it with his new girlfriend, then there was a plant growing on the carpet that was apparently my mum's reincarnation.

Woke up crying.

Guest princessberry

I dreamed of weird stuffs these days. I dreamed that I was late to work for a few hours, whem I woke up it was already afternoon. -_- I ended up calling my supervisor and...

I woke up and look at my alarm, it was only 7am in the morning -___-

freaked me out early in the morning wtf

Archived