What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

I woke from a dream about my family about to get attacked by some people. Those people sent in two little kids who are supposed to be good at fighting, but instead, we captured the little boys. Just as more people were about to come in, I woke up. LOL So weird.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoSoSoshi

i dreamed that i switched bodies with my dog... weird.... at least i treat my dog well so he was nice to me ^^

Guest OhNoel09

i had a dream i was a snorlax and i couldnt wake up until my friend brought me 5 different colors of gummy worms.... he had a hard time not eating them...

i was stuck in time and i had to make it become "unstuck" by figuring out this giant matrix puzzle that i was stuck in and i was humanity's last hope... god it was stressful.

Guest Hιtσмι

About Spongebob Squarepants, we were flipping Krabby Patties at his house until a vampire came to chase us? And than it became a nightmare .___.

What a EF-ed up dream

Guest tratout.me

In my dream a woman was asking me how to use a VCR.

I told her, "Hey, I had this dream already." She said "OK" and I woke up.

What?

Last night I dream of my brother that I never met.

He gave me a balloon and told me to let it go.

And then he disappear...

But there was a letter on it, and it say something like...

I'll always be by our family side...

Scary isn't it...I really wanted to meet him but he left before I was born >;[

Guest LoveLove3

Yesterday, I dreamed that Jaejoong was given me a piggy back ride. I was hugging him while he piggyback ride me and I can feel how skinny he is. Then I whisper in his ear and called him "oppa". Then there's something about me choosing between him and u-know and I choose both. Then all of the sudden I woke up cause it was 8:30 and I have to wake up at that time. Its weird, but I can feel partly awake and partly dreaming. I remember telling myself to wake up before 9:00 a.m because I have to tell my mom that I don't have the key to our shop.

There is another time when I dream about going to the bathroom and pee. When I woke up, I found out that I didn't went, but it was only a dream. It is kind of weird; its like my dream is telling me that I need to use the restroom.

Guest flowerpetals

I had the weirdest dream last night.

First I got into an argument with this scene girl at a smoothie shop

then I had a romantic stroll with one of my friend.

Guest ohNO not Vivix3

i dreamt of getting my teeth whitened

its so weird because i have a dentist appointment tomorrow

Guest v3rmillion

all I remember was that I was in some kind of waiting room with an open wall (I think it was for a bus or roller coaster XD) and waiting for something with a friend (can't remember which friend now, but I vaguely think it was a guy that I don't find annoying XD) and we were watching that one episode of TTXS that featured Quest crew and chatting. and then all these people came off whatever they were riding and were walking past the room we were waiting in.

-does not make any sense at all-

• 2 weeks later...

so my dream started out with me sitting on the top bunk of my bed and i was watching this random girl i don't know using my lap top. she was going to go through my face book and msn since i didn't sign out but then my sister came in the room and she left. i was like "WTF WAS SHE TRYING TO FIND?!" and then i decided to watch block b live when they suddenly walked in my room and i was like "hey! i'm watching you guys live!" then i was in a classroom, it was like a backstage or something idk, and i was playing tag in partners. youngwon & jeesu from dalmatian and my partner was junho. lol. junho and i lost because we got separated. then we sat at this long table and i was eating with min, vicky(?) from dalshabet, khun, and someone else idr. min was eating a pizza and she was watching me eat a taco. then i walked out and i was on a stage. kyung from block b and GD were the MC's. kyung was introducing g.na and he was like "who's this?!" and g.na said "i'm g.na!" lol then started performing. then i was back stage behind a wall and infinite was going to go next. it was their japanese concert (idk even though it was the same place as g.nas) and they were practicing behind the wall. then their manager suddenly rushed them on stage to perform even though they were suppose to wait for the wall to open. when they rushed out i was on the side of the stage with my mom and dad watching and there was a bulletin board blocking my view -.- so i was going to go down stage and when i went it was over and they were interviewing kyung. he was talking about his yellow shirt and how the red stripe on it meant that he was the mc. then i looked down and saw that i was wearing the same shirt and i was one of the mc.

idk i suck at writing my dreams out but i thought it was a pretty awesome dream since there was a whole bunch of celebs in it. LOL.

Guest astral_romance

i remember i was in some sort of event with TVXQ and Joongie was standing out next to me and i wondered how awesome and cute he was...thats all i remember xD.. then my sister's cat woke me up >.<

Guest savoir vivre

SO i really got a weird dream last night. mellow.gif

`I was late for school but when I reached my classroom, there were only half of my classmates present. I asked one of my close friends what was happening because the whole campus was eerie and very quiet. Then she handed me a badge with our school logo and pshung, I transformed into Alice (of resident evil), then zombies cam and blah blah blah.. -____-.

Really weird, eh?

I woke up feeling tired so I went back to sleep and had a better dream. lol xD

Usually never have dreams, but last dream was of me going crazy at some lady for not giving me like $20 worth of change and then arguing with me about it. I ended up screaming at all of their staff and causing a ruckus where security eventually had to get involved...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest monkeyinabarrel

I dreamed I became a mod on soompi (btw soompi became real life or something but it wasn't online) and I P. O. a soompier... (*cough* kissez*) she kept chasing me until I got saved by other mods...

Somehow I just knew who each person was..

Archived