BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest hauwulli

After watching the first episode, I think I'll be watching the whole drama.

it's seems really interesting, & I've always liked Angela in MVP Valentine & her singing. She's has a beautiful voice!

Anyways, I guess there won't be an OST for this drama since the theme & ending song is on her Pandora cd? =/

I wish they had an OST, just like Devil Beside You (which didn't release an OST :()

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

hmm if you guys want me to upload the mv for pocket's heaven on my youtube account, i dont mind.

It would be great if you can upload the MV for us to download instead of watching it online only. I would love to have the MV too. If possible, do you have the ending theme song MV too? If have, can upload both MVs together on YSI/Filefront? Filefront is always the better choice cause it never has limited downloads...

Guest Blu3qu3en

god i really cant wait for next episode hehe.. this is really making me curious to find out who is the one that killed the younger sister..

Guest luluchan

oioooooo looks interesting!! i hope it's good!! there were too many bad tw dramas these days already!!

i hope this is good!!

the last good TW drama i watched from beg to end was MARS! that's LONG ago!!

Devil beside u was ok i guess~~~

i am enjoying this drama, because its very different from the normal genre. dont know if anyone realise that some parts were quite disjointed as in some scenes were missing. catch no ball at times.

so after finishing the 2nd episode, i went to the chinese forums and realise that CTV (the television station) showing this has cut 40-50 mins of footage from the 2nd episode and about 30mins from the first episode. Those ppl who download it from internet to watch, you are being short changed.

this is a joint collaboration between CTV and GTV (which is showing 1 episode behind time), GTV however is showing the whole episode without cuts but if you are not in Taiwan, you will not get to see it...unless the BT makers switched to recording GTV ones...

Guest Wen Jing

Thanks for the CB links ^^

Dled the episode 1 and watched a little.

It's pretty good ^^

And plus, my fave singer is there! Angela is great!

Guest pillowbox

i am enjoying this drama, because its very different from the normal genre. dont know if anyone realise that some parts were quite disjointed as in some scenes were missing. catch no ball at times.

so after finishing the 2nd episode, i went to the chinese forums and realise that CTV (the television station) showing this has cut 40-50 mins of footage from the 2nd episode and about 30mins from the first episode. Those ppl who download it from internet to watch, you are being short changed.

this is a joint collaboration between CTV and GTV (which is showing 1 episode behind time), GTV however is showing the whole episode without cuts but if you are not in Taiwan, you will not get to see it...unless the BT makers switched to recording GTV ones...

are you serious?! <_<

Guest yuans7love

^yeah... that just kinda sucks.

but when i think about it i don't really care 'cause it's pretty good the way it is right now and i'm not sure if i can take it if they add another 30 minutes onto each episode -0-;;;

^yeah... that just kinda sucks.

but when i think about it i don't really care 'cause it's pretty good the way it is right now and i'm not sure if i can take it if they add another 30 minutes onto each episode -0-;;;

ok it works this this way, CTS cuts a lot of scenes, which means it will be having 1 less episode when it all adds up in the end...

they did it to other dramas airing on their channel before in the past like devil beside u, xian jian qi xia zhuan, etc..

Archived