BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

Guest Wonderland

Omg i think.. the person who died is actually the older sister. remember how she had that picture of her, her older sister, and her older sister's boyfriend on her computer..and they had switched places..and even the older sister could not tell them apart. I think the younger sister set up her older sister and killed her..and now she is trying to take her sister's place.

remember...the most unobvious people are the most obvious.

ahhhhhh i wonder if i'm right. haha

OMG. Haha....I thought the same thing....

Except I think it's the evil part of Xu Yi Jing. Because one of them has a split personality....which I think should be Yi Jing.

Jia Wei is cute...but talks weird. :vicx:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

what i feel on the contrary is Ah Cat is the split personality of 徐宜静 because she is jealous of 徐宜真 so during the year when she skips school for health reasons, she morphs into Ah Cat who looks a carbon copy like 徐宜真 and does all those vice stuff. The teacher was probably seduced by Ah Cat in the laboratary and the teacher was confused and thought it was 徐宜真 so he was fixated on revenging her.

2.jpg

How can Ah Cat be 徐宜静, she's dead so there's no one to play Ah Cat. I feel that 徐宜静 knew of her sister's secret which was mentioned before. And the secret of 徐宜真 was her real personality was actually Ah Cat. But Ah Cat had long hair just like 徐宜真 unless she's trying to become like 徐宜真 to make pple think Ah Cat was 徐宜真 and not 宜静? What u said may be true. About 宜静 is actually Ah Cat. Cause they will try to find out the killer and at that time they will slowly discover abt Ah Cat perahps which was actually 宜静. Flashbacks by witnesses perhaps...

Guest yuans7love

oh gosh i get a headache from thinking too much -0-;;; i think i'll just watch and see who the killer is lol~

and was it just me or during the ending credits i saw the boyfriend dead?? Like the part where the police goes into a club or something and a guy is lying face down on the floor?? I hope i saw wrong 'cause he's a nice guy and i dont' want him to die... or is he??? HAHAHA.

^omg you guys think so much!!!!!!

dang somehow by reading your guesses make this drama even more intriguing!!!!!!

jfkld;aj

now i really cant wait jfdkl;afjklda;

and btw, am i the only one who thinks the opening song sounds VERYYY similar to one of matsu takako's song?!?!?!?!? (the song that was the opening for jdrama "runaway" features eguchi yousuke and abe hiroshi?!?!?!?!

oh well....angela sang well.....

Guest brighterthansunshine

^ are you serious? O_O why the sister?

im thinking the older sister just cuz of the whole split personality thing. although im a little confused now..which sister has the split personality? the younger one right? also, im thinking it's not the little bro just cuz i feel like he knows something. like there's some sort of secret going on between him and the younger twin sister. i don;t think he poisoned the teacher either. i think he;s just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but i feel liek he saw what happened (as to how the younger sister died).

i remember watching in episode 2...when the little brother is at the bridge..that there is flashback to the chatroom..and the people are talking how if any person in the chatroom discloses the identity of the others then they will die.....that chatroom is shady...

Aha! This is a good drama, because it's making us all think! ^^

I just hope they don't screw up the ending or make the killer someone so obvious.

I agree with coolsmurf because that just seems more like 徐宜静, she just seems more creepy to me, with all the "quiet, nice" stuff. I don't really buy it. However, if Ah Cat is the second identity of 宜静, then...who is the killer? Maybe it's the older sister, because she's discovered the younger sister's identity.

i know!! we're like all analyzing loll oo i know, i hope they don;t mess it up wither lol sometimes i think im overthinking who the killer is but it should be someone unexpected right?

oh gosh i get a headache from thinking too much -0-;;; i think i'll just watch and see who the killer is lol~

and was it just me or during the ending credits i saw the boyfriend dead?? Like the part where the police goes into a club or something and a guy is lying face down on the floor?? I hope i saw wrong 'cause he's a nice guy and i dont' want him to die... or is he??? HAHAHA.

spoiler

you are right, the brother commits suicide i presume in ep 3 or later. this was spelled out in the synopsis in the website. assumed to be either wanting to die to accompany her in death because he couldnt prevent her from dying or he is trying to hide a secret of hers or was he driven to death by the constant media hounding over his involvement in the death of 宜静...

alrite after talking with my friend, ive changed my mind. i think that jia wei (the boyfriend) is the killer because i feel like he was bit late in coming to rescue YZ in the pool. Also, he knows alot like i think he knows about his mom's affair too right?

Guest ...TLT...

i just finish watching epi 2...wow i gotta say this again..good suspense..i wonder who actually is the killer...and this make me wonder what's gonna happen in next week episode after watching the preview....whoa..lots of secrets that people have in this series...

i wonder who push Yi Zhen into the water?....we only get to see his/her hand...this series make people think a lot....can't wait for episode 3...

Guest SilentDream

Just downloaded the first 2 episodes today and I'm HOOKED. Man my Mandarin is rusty since I haven't used it in forever. Can someone translate the chatroom conversations? I can't read very well.

At first I thought that the sister murdered her but now I'm not so sure. I'm starting to think its the boyfriend as much as I love him >_<... Iono he seems kinda... iono how to explain it lol... But the ex-teacher sure is one creepy guy...

Or maybe its the female teacher...

Guest vc1188

^ I could only get the gist of it cuz it was going pretty fast. so these people are saying how bored they are that nothing's been happening at school. someone then suggests messing with the two daughters of the principal and afterwards someone suggests killing them. and then Ke Jie says stuff like "what the hell are you guys planning to do?" and then he gets warnings until he's blocked from the site

man, this is the type of drama that wants viewers to think and come up with their own guesses. but I'm not even smart enough to think up ideas haha -__-

Guest luluchan

wao no wonder i dint get some stuff in epi 2!! like why did Jing change so much????

and stuff like that

oooo but where to find the longer version??

Guest hunny

Gosh. i'm still guessing who's the killer. LOL, somehow, i still don't know..

And Ah Cat haven't reveal herself yet? Did she?

This show better have an ending and not be like typical sg drama that says "who is the killer? It's ur decision"

What the.. lol

wao no wonder i dint get some stuff in epi 2!! like why did Jing change so much????

and stuff like that

oooo but where to find the longer version??

we are all beseeching them to record the longer version shown on GTV on chinese forums but its hard to get GTV because its on cable unlike CTV which is free to air, but CTV cuts a lot of footage..

by the way, this is the website of the chat room - http://www.yuxun.com.tw/black/index.html if you are interested, the login and password is 6 zeroes for each box...nothing much really..

Guest SilentDream

Thanks vc1188, that helped a bit =). After finished the 2nd ep I'm starting to think the mom has something to do with it... Can't wait for 3rd ep!

Guest KaLok

徐宜真-无忧无虑的女孩,在妹妹惨遭意外死亡以后,竟爱上了嫌犯的哥哥,

当她试着走出伤痛,努力靠着真爱活下去时,却又发现兇手其实是…?

by the way they wrote her decription

it doesn't seem like she's the one that kill her sister

or her sister killed her...

also she was surprise to see her sister's picture with that other guy

if she was the little sister, she wouldn't be...

so i'm really curious now

we are all beseeching them to record the longer version shown on GTV on chinese forums but its hard to get GTV because its on cable unlike CTV which is free to air, but CTV cuts a lot of footage..

by the way, this is the website of the chat room - http://www.yuxun.com.tw/black/index.html if you are interested, the login and password is 6 zeroes for each box...nothing much really..

whoa! thats insane. i didn't actually think there was actually a site. ill check it ouit lol

徐宜真-无忧无虑的女孩,在妹妹惨遭意外死亡以后,竟爱上了嫌犯的哥哥,

当她试着走出伤痛,努力靠着真爱活下去时,却又发现兇手其实是…?

by the way they wrote her decription

it doesn't seem like she's the one that kill her sister

or her sister killed her...

also she was surprise to see her sister's picture with that other guy

if she was the little sister, she wouldn't be...

so i'm really curious now

yea ur right. she was surprised to see that pic. i still think the b/f killed the YJ.

Archived