BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

well i got a chinese character explanations off a site.

10fb1.jpg

徐宜真-无忧无虑的女孩,在妹妹惨遭意外死亡以后,竟爱上了嫌犯的哥哥,

当她试着走出伤痛,努力靠着真爱活下去时,却又发现兇手其实是…?

女,十七岁,双胞胎中的姊姊,高三生。

别人都是怎么看我的?头脑好,个性好,长得又可爱,完全没有骄傲的样子…。

没错,让人羡慕跟嫉妒的模范生,我就是喜欢这样的自己,

为了争取第一,我宁愿不要命的熬夜唸书,你可以叫我面子皇后,

因为讚美就是我生存的力量!

知道我很爱装模作样的人,大概只有妹妹了。

私底下的我,超级懒散,还很任性倔强,

一点都不像妹妹那样的文静、乖巧,也许是因为身体不好的关係吧,

我从来没有看见妹妹对谁发过脾气。

可是这样的妹妹却被杀死了!

28aw1.jpg

徐宜静-纯真乖巧的少女,失踪了一天后,被发现惨遭杀害弃尸,没有人知道真相居然是…?

女,十七岁,双胞胎中的妹妹,高校普通科三年级,曾经生病休学一年。

跟姊姊比起来,我应该算是多餘的那一个吧!

因为像是被複製出来的洋娃娃,身为双胞胎的妹妹,一出生的命运,

就註定要被不断的拿来和姊姊比较。虽然我也嫉妒过姊姊,

可是知道姊姊只是爱面子,才故意装出好孩子模样的秘密以后,

我就决定扮演文静、乖巧的孩子,来讨爸妈的开心。

姊姊活泼大方、出尽风头,妹妹善良单纯、听话懂事,

一直以来,我和姊姊都对这样的角色分配感到很放心,

从来没有想过要去改变它…。

休学的那一年,我开始变了!

39vk.jpg

邹克杰-叛逆却专情的无辜少年,被误认为是杀害少女的兇手,为了替心爱的人保守秘密,

毅然决定以自杀结束一切…

男,十七岁,高校电子科三年级,问题学生。

人活着还有什么希望?反正我和哥哥已经被爸妈给遗弃了!

连爸妈都不要的孩子,有谁会在乎?要是我不打架闹事的话,同学连看都不看我一眼,

老师也根本不知道有我这号人物,为了让更多人注意到我的存在,

我开始跟踪女同学回家,

这种游戏很无聊,女同学的反应更是无聊毙了,

只有她,徐宜静,没有吓跑,也没有报告老师,

还会故意在路上留一些小线索给我,像是喝了一半的可乐,

在路边车窗玻璃写上「笨蛋」两个字。

就这样,我无可救药的爱上了她,

第一个没有把我当透明人的女孩。

宜静死了,可是我答应过她,永远不把秘密说出去!

46bk.jpg

林嘉纬-冷静、早熟的高校生,与双胞胎的姊姊是学校中公开的男女朋友,姐姐的双胞妹被谋杀后,他担起姐姐的幕后军师,一同查明真相。

男,十八岁,高校生,兼任宜真、宜静家教,是宜真父母所认可的男朋友。

虽然宜真、宜静是双胞胎,可是第一次见面的时候,我很容易就辨别出谁是宜真,谁是宜静了。

宜真的开朗活泼,很快就吸引了我,

即使我不是一个轻易相信爱情的人,还是忍不住跟宜真交往了,

直到宜静谋杀事件,我发现宜真变了,她不再单纯不再快乐,

我深知都是为了查明真相,

我不忍心,

所以我更要负起保护她的责任,

因为我爱她。

53cy.jpg

邹克强-努力想给弟弟跟自己一个梦想的男孩,弟弟无辜成为嫌犯,又被迫自杀以后,

他誓言要以暴力向这个社会控诉,唯一能平息他胸口那团怒火的人,却是被害者的姊姊…

男,二十一岁,改邪归正的小混混。

三年前,我是老师跟同学最害怕的头号目标,一看见我,十个有九个会落跑,

剩下一个,绝对是新转学还不知死活。

叛逆成这样当然不是我的错,爸妈离婚,老妈改嫁,老爸因贩毒被抓,

你说我能怎么办?

一直到原本懦弱的弟弟,开始模倣起我,

到处逞兇斗狠,还差点被打死时,

我才发现不能再这样下去了。

为了弟弟,我开始找工作,虽然我一点专长都没有,

基本上,

我勉强可以算是改邪归正的好青年 。

弟弟自杀以后,一切都不一样了!

223zl.jpg

杨仁佑-因性骚扰事件而被开除的老师。丑闻爆发以后,受到其他老师唾弃,不但丢了工作,老婆也走了,於是他决心报复,要向宜真一家讨回公道…

男,三十二岁,前任高校老师。

我可以发誓,我绝对没有对宜真做出性骚扰的行为!

明明是宜真主动接近我,表示她喜欢我的,

我唯一犯的错,就是意志不坚的也喜欢上她,才会回应她的爱意,

没想到宜真却反过来指控我对她性骚扰…。

这项指控,断送了我的一切,也毁了我的家庭,

一个纯真十七岁的女孩,怎么会做出这样残忍的事呢?

所以我决定报复,默默跟踪着宜真,

我一定要找出宜真的真面目,让大家看清楚…

69sm.jpg

鐘语雯-自以为很了解青少年心理,实际上是个过份自信的大人,老是以青少年代言人的姿态说话,用高调的理论,剖析少年犯罪行为…

女,二十五岁,高校辅导老师。

邹克杰每个礼拜固定要到我的报公室报到,

像他这种年纪的孩子,常常只是为了打架而打架,叛逆而叛逆,

聪明一点的,知道不好玩就会停了,

笨一点的,就算辅导了也未必有用。

克杰跟他哥哥一样,都属於聪明的那种,

也许是我对克强的特殊感情,让我变得不够客观了,

我的自以为是,

竟然酿成克杰自杀的遗憾…

75qc.jpg

梁雅娟-永远以高雅姿态出现在眾人面前的校长,面对失去女儿的悲痛,没有人知道整个悲剧受伤最深的人,是她…

女,四十三岁,高校校长,宜真、宜静的母亲。

身为高校校长,模范母亲,名建筑师的妻子,

这样多重的身份,让我必须时时刻刻的扮演好每一个角色,丝毫不能大意。

十几年来,我努力维持着完美家庭的典范,从来没有出过差错,

可是却仍然阻止不了厄运的降临!

我的小女儿死了,被残忍的杀死了,

面对冰冷的尸体,我却不能崩溃,还要继续假装一个坚强的母亲,

为什么老天爷要这样对待我呢?

我累了,真的累了,

我开始怀疑活着的人比较痛苦,还是死去的人比较痛苦…。

80yr.jpg

徐中原-看似非常宠爱家人和女儿的他,其实是个不负责任的男人…

男,四十七岁,过气的着名建筑师,宜真、宜静的父亲。

我已经习惯受人家尊敬,受人家崇拜了, 可是我最悲哀的事,

却是害怕会被我的妻子,我的女儿,看穿我只是一个没有才华,虚有其表的男人罢了!

所以我一直藉着溺爱女儿,来隐藏心里的不安。

女儿的死去,像是註定要拆穿这个美满家庭的伪装,

我感觉鬆了一口气,也许这么说很自私,

可是女儿的悲剧,

让我找到了逃避一切的正当理由。

91qi.jpg

游美琴-为了收视率,以伸张正义之名,滥用媒体的权威,提前对少年嫌犯定罪,

使得少年被迫自杀…

女,四十五岁,新闻节目主持人,嘉纬的母亲。

如果你曾经在报章杂誌上看过我的名字,就应该清楚知道,我被归类为女强人,

特别是为妇女弱势团体伸张正义的那种人。

我很虚伪吗?

我宁愿承认女人本来就是柔弱、怕寂寞的,

但,

我不愿在大眾面前显露我的真实面目,

我是专业权威的女主播。

108yt1.jpg

沙也迦-外表中性、坚强。内心面对克强情感却坚定固执,她默默付出一切,她的眼裏只有克强,她也坚贞的认定她与克强这辈子注定要在一起…

女,二十一岁,克强女友,个性直爽、大方、泼辣,私下面对克强却痴心守候。

我爱克强,克强也爱我!

我努力在他身边支持他,无论多苦多累我都心甘情愿。

他失去他最亲最爱的弟弟,我比任何人都暸解他的痛苦,只有我能帮他,

但,我绝不允许有任何女孩取代我在克强心中的地位,

克强只需要我。

为了克强,

要我牺牲自己的生命……我都无所谓。

119fv.jpg

谢爱琳-外表漂亮、可爱。是个没有任何坏心眼的人。她打从心底崇拜着宜静,她是宜静的好友,宜静死后,她甚至去模仿宜静的任何一切…

女,十七岁,宜静密友,个性甜美、单纯、可爱,甚至有点傻气。

我是宜静最好的朋友,比她跟姐姐还要亲密!

直到她死后,我才发现,宜静竟活得如此不快乐,

於是……………………

我开始模仿宜静的一切,

我不是要取代她,

我只是要让大家得知不珍惜宜静的后果是如何而已……………………

126br.jpg

阿CAT- 神秘人物,她只出现在需要她的地方,凡擧援交、嗑葯、玩命游戏......等都是她的专长。每个人都爱她也都很她…

女,十七岁,天使与恶魔的化身。

人类,其实是一种很脆弱的动物,你只要设下陷阱,等待猎物上钩,那个注定被毁灭的对象,就会像一个无力求援的洋娃娃一样,轻易被你扭曲在手心,再也无法动弹...只是,当我渐渐沉迷于操纵别人的快感之中,却忘记我也可能变成别人的猎物;直到我的喉咙被紧扣住,再也发不出任何声音,才发现背后那双早已想毁灭我的眼睛,竟然是.....我自己。一如那只吞噬自己的蛇。

so far i like this drama

but i like the dead sister more...

by the way emptysky thanks for that!!

but these are weird cuz they dont seem to go with what is happening right now.... ???

Guest brighterthansunshine

so anyone wants to make a guess who is the killer?

i was thinking the teacher but now im going with the sister lol

Guest fanyoverhere

Omg i think.. the person who died is actually the older sister. remember how she had that picture of her, her older sister, and her older sister's boyfriend on her computer..and they had switched places..and even the older sister could not tell them apart. I think the younger sister set up her older sister and killed her..and now she is trying to take her sister's place.

remember...the most unobvious people are the most obvious.

ahhhhhh i wonder if i'm right. haha

Guest lovely-disaster

^ yeah, that would be like the suspenseful of the suspenseful, lol

i was thinking the obvious would be the teacher (which he's probably not the killer), the older sister, or the sister's boyfriend.

Omg i think.. the person who died is actually the older sister. remember how she had that picture of her, her older sister, and her older sister's boyfriend on her computer..and they had switched places..and even the older sister could not tell them apart. I think the younger sister set up her older sister and killed her..and now she is trying to take her sister's place.

the one who died is indeed the sister, the producer have pointed this out in the forums.

as for the scene which indicated that they like to switch identities to confuse ppl, the producer had other intentions.....

Guest vc1188

DANG! YOU'RE A CRAZY THINKER, in a GOOD way. I could never think of something so outside the box! and it's a possibility since they keep showing the computer screen with that picture, which means it's important. and you can totally tell Yi Jing gets jealous of her constantly.

oh and something unrelated.. in episode 1, how did Yi Zhen end up on the boat in the middle of the lake without anyone noticing, especially herself?

oh and something unrelated.. in episode 1, how did Yi Zhen end up on the boat in the middle of the lake without anyone noticing, especially herself?

yi zhen was indeed kidnapped by the chemical teacher and left on the boat in the middle of the lake...

Guest summers83

From the way I read the characters description. I think Ah Cat is the real self of 徐宜真. She mentioned that they are just acting like how their parents would want them to and only 徐宜静 knows her sister real self. They are just trying to hide their true self. I guess Ah Cat this identity is used is to cover up herself of being another personality. So I guess that is where people will think that 宜真 have double personality (schizophrenia). And I guess what 杨仁佑 is saying is true. About 宜真 was the one trying to seduce him to make advances at her so that she can kick him out. I dunno for what reason but perhaps it was her plan. So he is trying to find out her true identity to make known to others her real personality is Ah Cat. And I guess as to how 宜静 died and only 邹克杰 knows her secret cause he prob saw her and she told him her plan is that. She had prob committed suicide herself so that she can reveal the real truth abt 宜真. So there is actually no murderer. Just a guess...Perhaps she wants 宜真 to realise herself for being guilty for her sister's death so that she can become back to her own true self and not living in a lie everyday. Just a assumption....

what i feel on the contrary is Ah Cat is the split personality of 徐宜静 because she is jealous of 徐宜真 so during the year when she skips school for health reasons, she morphs into Ah Cat who looks a carbon copy like 徐宜真 and does all those vice stuff. The teacher was probably seduced by Ah Cat in the laboratary and the teacher was confused and thought it was 徐宜真 so he was fixated on revenging her.

From the way I read the characters description. I think Ah Cat is the real self of 徐宜真. She mentioned that they are just acting like how their parents would want them to and only 徐宜静 knows her sister real self. They are just trying to hide their true self. I guess Ah Cat this identity is used is to cover up herself of being another personality. So I guess that is where people will think that 宜真 have double personality (schizophrenia). And I guess what 杨仁佑 is saying is true. About 宜真 was the one trying to seduce him to make advances at her so that she can kick him out. I dunno for what reason but perhaps it was her plan. So he is trying to find out her true identity to make known to others her real personality is Ah Cat. And I guess as to how 宜静 died and only 邹克杰 knows her secret cause he prob saw her and she told him her plan is that. She had prob committed suicide herself so that she can reveal the real truth abt 宜真. So there is actually no murderer. Just a guess...Perhaps she wants 宜真 to realise herself for being guilty for her sister's death so that she can become back to her own true self and not living in a lie everyday. Just a assumption....

2.jpg

Guest lovely-disaster

Aha! This is a good drama, because it's making us all think! ^^

I just hope they don't screw up the ending or make the killer someone so obvious.

I agree with coolsmurf because that just seems more like 徐宜静, she just seems more creepy to me, with all the "quiet, nice" stuff. I don't really buy it. However, if Ah Cat is the second identity of 宜静, then...who is the killer? Maybe it's the older sister, because she's discovered the younger sister's identity.

Archived