[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest defisaid

eh..i dunno if i can put the direct link here...i got it from

han guo zhong yi --> zhong wen zi mu --> 萬元的幸福 (sorry, I don't have chinese font)

I've typed out the titles below so u can just copy and paste in the search box:

[051022]MBC.萬元的幸福.E97 (Minwoo李民宇이민우 VS 雅由美아유미,下, 韓語中字)

[051015]MBC.萬元的幸福.E96 (Minwoo李民宇이민우 VS 雅由美아유미,上, 韓語中字)

hope this helps...

Hi ebrigid, do you mind explaining to me how to use clubbox?....I found the 2 videos but i dunt know what to do after that to watch it....please explain it to me if u dunt mind....thx a lot.... :)

Guest silverwingz

Hi ebrigid, do you mind explaining to me how to use clubbox?....I found the 2 videos but i dunt know what to do after that to watch it....please explain it to me if u dunt mind....thx a lot.... :)

there's a CB tutorial in the Resources Subforum.

Guest Diavle

Anyone know where I can find Episode 95?

I have found 94 (the part 1) but can't find 95 (the part 2).

94 aired on 051001 so 95 must have aired on 051008.

- Thanks

Guest yonnie

Hey everyone. I haven't been here in a while, although I've been lurking here and there^^

Well, I bring you good news (if you're a Min Kyung Hoon fan, that is..). I've subbed Min Kyung Hoon's cut on his Happy Shares and I'm currently uploading it onto youtube, and MU.

"Happy Shares Company" - Min Kyung Hoon cut only

HQ Hardsubbed Part 1 (080202)

HQ Hardsubbed Part 2 (080209)

**Please do not take these links out of this forum (ie. Distribute the links outside of this forum.) And if you want to re-upload my subs somewhere, please credit me properly (ie. Subbing Credits to yonnie @ Soompi). I've seen some people upload the TOP/Son Ho Young episodes that I subbed onto their youtube channels, and they didn't even credit me at all, which really annoyed me, since I did all the work, and they hadn't done anything.... :tongue2: Anyways, I spent a lot of time on it, so it's only right to credit me for the work (although, if you download the hardsubbed video, I wrote my name all over the video... :P). So enjoy~^^

Credit: Kalena85's clubbox for the video, yonnie @ Soompi for the subs

Anyone know where I can find Episode 95?

I have found 94 (the part 1) but can't find 95 (the part 2).

94 aired on 051001 so 95 must have aired on 051008.

- Thanks

I'm REALLY surprised that you managed to find the first part of the episode in the first place O_o

I haven't found a clubbox that has old episodes ):

So sorry, I can't help.

But do you think you could tell me where you found episode 94?

Maybe I can check if they have Tablo's episode.... That was also aired in 2005, and I can't find it T-T

next week there is going to be new MC's. Yoo Sae Yoon (gagman) and Lee Young Eun (actress) and Moon Hee Jun and this actress is going to be the next contestants.

v. se yoon/sae yoon same difference right? but whatever the guy is pretty funny, esp his dragon face!

Guest silverwingz

next week there is going to be new MC's. Yoo Sae Yoon (gagman) and Lee Young Eun (actress) and Moon Hee Jun and this actress is going to be the next contestants.

wow that's unexpected! oh, and i think you mean Yoo Se Yoon...?

Yoo Se Yoon: http://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=ta...;x=365&y=29 (is it this guy?)

Lee Young Eun: http://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=ta...amp;x=0&y=0

Yoo Se Yoon can be pretty funny... from what i've seen in Unbelievable Outting! lol...

and Lee Young Eun recently did her Happy Shares... dunno how she'll be as an MC.

i'm so excited for Moon Hee Jun's episode! he's one of the most craziest people! sooo funny... it's gonna be a treat!

Guest Diavle

But do you think you could tell me where you found episode 94?

Maybe I can check if they have Tablo's episode.... That was also aired in 2005, and I can't find it T-T

Episode 101 and 102?

iyagi

http7777

Both these CBs have the episodes you are looking for.

Guest heart2heart

Happy Shares Company - Manwon Happiness (Part 1)

~ SS501 parts ENGLISH SUBBED ~

manwonhappinesscap.png

HQ (590 MB)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/quainte/xxo4h

Credits: Quainte subbing team

[translator] Linda (heart2heart)

[timers & encoders] Bambie (Snajper) & Dew (omasuta_chan)

[QC] Linda (heart2heart)

As promised. This video is definitely not to be missed out on.

Our inspection is coming up, please download!

Guest silverwingz

the newbie actress who's gonna be on competing against Moon Hee Jun is the one who plays Cherry in 'On Air'.

that's gonna be cool coz i watch On Air and am looking forward to seeing them behind the scenes.

hope we get to see lots of Lee Bum Soo, Park Yong Ha, Song Yoon Ah and Kim Ha Neul.

i did see Kim Ha Neul in the preview... :)

Archived