[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Moon Hee Jun Vs Han Ye Won Part 1 (2008-05-03).avi [518.9MB]

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Wonder Girls - Happy Shares Company Ep. 221 Cut (2008-05-03) [cashewmania].avi [17.9MB]

Paran - Happy Shares Company Ep. 221 Cut (2008-05-03) [cashewmania].avi [5.4MB]

Epik High, Kim Jung Eun, KCM - Happy Shares Company Ep. 221 Cut (2008-05-03) [cashewmania].avi [17.7MB]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

^ thank you so, so much! i've been stalking this thread for this! hehe... can't wait to see Hee Jun!

i hope the new MCs are good. Yoo Se Yoon's pretty funny (he's a gagman after all)... but i've never seen him host a show like this before.

Guest Angel1430264265

LMAO, part 1 was so funny, we got to see Hee Jun's mom and his cute dogs and as always he was soooo funny.

I can't wait for part 2 to air.

they probably changed MC's cause Lee Hyun Ji is probably starting to get really busy with her sitcom, and Lee Hyuk Jae has all the other shows he does.

Oh ok! That makes sense.

I haven't seen Moon HeeJun's episodes yet, but I'm looking forward to watching them especially since I can watch both at one time now XD

And I'm not sure about MHJ's episodes, but I really like how the mid-week games have the Olympic games as the theme :]

Guest silverwingz

Next week: Song Joon Geun vs. Gummy

You might remember Song Joon Geun from Star Golden Bell... the comedian.

He was the one who had the fake long hair, a hairy chest and always tried to speak English.

He kinda dressed like those ballroom dancers (tight shirt, etc)... anyway, he's funny!

Guest Angel1430264265

Thank you, omg Hee Jun turned up the level of adorableness, i really liked this episode, he's so funny cute. Han Ye Won's room is cute.

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Song Jun Geun vs Gummy Part 1 (2008-05-03).avi [518.9MB]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania/4cm4k1

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang- Happy Shares Company Ep. 223 Cut (2008-05-17) [cashewmania].avi [41.2MB]

Lyn, Park Jung-Ah - Happy Shares Company Ep. 223 Cut (2008-05-17) [cashewmania].avi [14.7MB]

Epik High, Brian - Happy Shares Company Ep. 223 Cut (2008-05-17) [cashewmania].avi [19.1MB]

TaeBin, BaekKyung - Happy Shares Company Ep. 223 Cut (2008-05-17) [cashewmania].avi[46.6MB]

Guest LiZziE

i finished watching it on a streaming site!

aww i love gummy! haha the scenes with her friends were cute!

they seem really close! :)

i wanna know why she started crying when her mom was singing! sniffle

her mom is really great at singing!

i also loved the scene with her in the YG gym! haha

baekkyoung and danny! AHHH it's been so long since i've seen!! :D

Guest litadumas

awww i luv gummy

she was sooo cute wit lyn and park jung ah, didn't noe dat dey were soo close

i was wondering

y was she crying on da treadmill and while her mom was singing?

Guest yonnie

Next week is Epik High vs Jewelry~ Looking forward to Epik High's craziness~ I wonder how that'll work out. Group vs group. And also changing it from Saturday to Thursday, was it? They're sure making a lot of changes. Hope it'll help with their ratings^^

Guest silverwingz

oh wow! that's awesome! i wonder how it's going to work tho... there are more members on Jewelry...

anyway, can't wait to see the episode! oh wait... they're changing the day it airs to Thursdays now?!

Guest clippie2o9

how about... Seung Ri vs Seung Yeon!! :D you'll get what you want, and i'll get what i want... it'll be perfect!!

you know what, better idea, Big Bang vs KARA, they should do that, group vs group... it would be AWESOME!!

do you guys remember when i said that??? while it's not Big Bang vs KARA, it's still a group vs a group!!

i've waited for the day when they would do this, it's gonna be really interesting...

i need to catch up on this show, i haven't seen the last 6 episodes

Archived