[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i can't wait then!! i really like Jang Geun Suk. well, i've only started to recently... hehe...

I really like him too! Ever since he played in "Hwang Jini"

But sorry Ann D:

No Jang GeunSuk appearance, but this episode was cute.

Sung YuRi was pretty mean to Moon SeYoon XD

Even though it was all in good fun...

I felt bad that he didn't succeed in that mission ):

Guest silverwingz

I really like him too! Ever since he played in "Hwang Jini"

But sorry Ann D:

No Jang GeunSuk appearance, but this episode was cute.

Sung YuRi was pretty mean to Moon SeYoon XD

Even though it was all in good fun...

I felt bad that he didn't succeed in that mission ):

hehe... he's such a cutie with so much charisma ^^

boo... no Jang Geun Suk appearance... i watched the Hong Gil Dong cut and I only saw Sung Yuri... but she's cute...

but yes, she was a bit mean... most people pretend not to know in the beginning but then at the very end, say the correct answer.

BUT noooo... she just had to be mean till the end! hehe... but it was all good fun, i guess.

Moon Se Yoon...? He's the guy from Oot Chat Sa, right?

He was the one who wanted to learn hip-hop in Namolla Family, right?

If so, dude, he is so freakin funny!! I haven't watched the first part yet since I'm waiting to watch it together with the second part, so I'm hoping it'll be fun! And plus Ga In's going to be in here too!! Haven't seen much of her or other BEG members so I'm excited!! BTW: Whatever happened to that other BEG member? Did she leave?? BTW #2: What happened with Ga In and G-Dragon? It was written a couple of posts above it.

Guest silverwingz

^ i don't really follow BEG, so i can't answer your question about the other member leaving or whatever it is...

BUT regarding the G-Dragon thing... it's nothing really... just rumours flying because of the way Ga In mispronounced a sentence...

it was on a show called Star Golden Bell.

recently she confessed that a male star confessed to her/asked her out or something like that... and the MCs were just trying to dig deeper...

they tried to figure out who it was... asking her if it was member of Super Junior, to which she answered something along of the lines of "they're too young (?)".

then they asked if it was a member from Big Bang... and she was like "i can't say"... they the asked "G-Dragon?"... and she started mumbling coz she was

nervous and said out something that sounded like a "yes" when it was meant to say "i can't tell..." or something like that.

so obviously the netizens (mainly Big Bang/G-Dragon) fans went crazy over it... but it's all rumours... they've both denied any relationship.

anyway, this episode was subbed by SoshiSubs. you can go to the Star Golden Bell for the YouTube links or you can go directly to their YouTube Channel.

Guest Lavender_5566

I've a question , does anyone know where can I find English subtitle for these Happy Shares Company episodes ? If you guys know , please help me out , I really appreciate . Thanks in advance !!!

155 & 156 - Guest : T.O.P [big Bang]

175 & 176 - Guest : Sun Ye [Wonder Girls]

197 & 198 - Guest : Ye Eun [Wonder Girls]

Guest htruc

Updated list on page 51.

I've a question , does anyone know where can I find English subtitle for these Happy Shares Company episodes ? If you guys know , please help me out , I really appreciate . Thanks in advance !!!

155 & 156 - Guest : T.O.P [big Bang]

175 & 176 - Guest : Sun Ye [Wonder Girls]

197 & 198 - Guest : Ye Eun [Wonder Girls]

Check page 51 for the whole list of episodes. I know T.O.P's one is subbed. Don't know if the links are expired yet, but you can find them subbed on yonnie86's YouTube. And for Wonder Girls, I don't think the whole episode was subbed on YouTube, just parts of it, and that can be found on coolsmurf's YouTube.

Guest yoonay

hi i was wondering if anyone had the Ahn jae hwan vs. Hyun Young episode i think 95... i know its old but i keep hearing that it was the funniest/best episode on this show. I cant find it anywhere on clubboxes or anything.

Last weekend's episode:

The help day people were cool! I would have never suspected them, as in I didn't know they were that close.

Park JungAh helped GaIn and Lee Eon from Coffee Prince helped Moon SeYoon!

I saw the Hong Gil Dong cast again! Yay :] It was cute.

And I was surprised at who won, but it was a pleasant surprise ^^

Next week is KCM vs Yoo InYoung.

Guest haebinny baby

did jang geun suk do the happy shares company?

not as a quest but like he was going againt someone?;;

if he did, can someone give me the link to watch it or download it?

thanks(:

Yeah Jang GeunSuk competed in this, apparently against HwangBo.

But those episodes are ridiculously old that I think it's impossible to find now D:

-Edit;;

I just noticed a typo on page 51:

Episode 26 & 27

Contestants: Jung Deun Suk vs. Hwang Bo

Winner:

040522:

040529:

It should be "Geun" not "Deun."

So anyway, that at least gives you the date to look around.

He did it in 2004 O_o;

Guest silverwingz

^ omg... that was seriously OLD~!!! he must've looked so young then!! anyway... i doubt i'd be able to find it...

thanks anyway!!

Guest teukstrid

Okay I gotta ask cause im feeling rather retarded^^;;><

When I got to page 51 I cant find any special list with updates. Where is this list? Oo *blindretardedandstupid* Sorry for my stupidness~

Archived