• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Andy vs. Baek Boram Part 1 (2008-03-08).avi [514.9MB]

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Mar. 9-18;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest ..natz..

does anyne know where i can find the jang geun suk HSC??

I luv this showww!!

buttt it makes me so hungry lol

i second this!!

i cant seem to find it anywhere...

which clubbox has it?

Guest bananadotink

http://files.filefront.com/HappySharesComp...;/fileinfo.html

That's the newest episode. :)

I'll be updating the main page with links for the non-CB users. It's going to take awhile but check once in awhile to see what I've uploaded.

:) There are so many other shows that I watch that doesn't have a topic yet. Maybe I'll open up some new threads for those shows too. :P

Thank you Thank you so much for making a thread for Happy Shares Company I've been looking for vids everywhere. I don't use CB either and I have no idea how to so You've really helped us a lot! Thanks thanks a bunches!

Guest V A L XD

^Do you have to combine them? or just watch them in parts like you would on youtube?

CB isn't working for me right now :[

what a great episode, i loved the little kid games they played as missions. haha.

baek bo ram and the people she met with during the show were so interesting and funny. haha

especially the guys she gave her gift to and the little girl, i'd get into more detail but i don't want to spoil it for everyone else. :sweatingbullets:

the preview looks great too. i'm looking forward to next week. :D

oh, does anyone know what episode the girl who cried in the flashback was in?

* the flashback happens about 5 minutes into the episode.

i'd like to watch that episode. thanks.

ep43 10-1-2004 Lim Hyuk Pil vs. Jung Shi Ah episode number maybe wrong (the show numbers it differently than ppl uling to cbs) I dunno where to find it tho

Guest redevilica

available in CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Andy vs. Baek Boram Part 2 (2008-03-15).avi [612.1MB]

NEW files uploaded to this CB from Mar. 9-18;

after it passes inspection, those files will be moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest krngurl90

^the link for andy's second part is great but i cant watch avi!!!

ahhhh can you upload so i can watch??? thanksss.

Andy's episodes were really fun!

He was so lucky when he was playing against KCM with that alligator toy. And also when he played against Tei! XD

And it's interesting that apparently Bae SeulGi is one of the few female entertainers Andy knows...

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing ^^;;

But I really liked SeulGi's interaction with ERU! :]

Next episode is Moon SeYoon (an actor in Hong Gil Dong) vs GaIn (from Brown Eyed Girls?? Sorry, I'm not familiar with BEG >_<).

Guest silverwingz

i've downloaded part 2 but still haven't watched it. haven't had much time with all the subbing i've been doing!

about next week's contestants... i don't really know who Moon Se Yoon is...

but Ga In rings a bell. is she the pretty one from Brown Eyed Girls?

she's the "looks of BEGs", right? i might be thinking of the wrong person... lol...

i'm not too familiar with them either.

Guest htruc

Ga In is the one with short hair, not the short short hair rapper (that is Miryo). I think she is the youngest one. The one that looks kind of shy?!?! (Well she does too me)

about next week's contestants... i don't really know who Moon Se Yoon is...

I'm guessing he's a comedian from the clips they showed, but the only reason why I know who he is, is b/c he's in the drama "Hong Gil Dong," which I'm now OBSESSED with! XD ahaha

I'm going to watch this episode, even though I'm not familiar with the two main participants, purely b/c I'm hoping to see some behind the scenes look at the drama he's filming ^^;

Guest silverwingz

yeah, yeah... i did a lil searching... i remember who she is now...

she's the one who accidentally created all this trouble for herself and G-Dragon on Star Golden Bell.

and about the guy.. they did say the word comedian during the preview.. so i guess he is one...

i don't watch Hong Gil Dong... but that's the one with Jang Geun Suk in it right? i hope he makes some appearances! in missions or anything!!

Guest redevilica

available in CB

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Happy Shares Company - Ga In vs. Mun Se Yoon Part 1 (2008-03-22).avi [592.2MB]

Brief appearance Sung Yuri + Maeng Sae Chang (Hong Gil Dong cast)

We are still gold :w00t: Moved recent files to cashewmania CB & NEW files will be added there! Thank you so much for all your support ^_^

Archived