[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silverwingz

I can't wait til Andy's episode air! I've been praying all year for him to appear!

andy's gonna be on after Park Hyun Bin? oh awesome! thanks for the news.

Watched Min KyungHoon and Park HyunBin's episodes XD

I thought it was so funny that Tei was SO confused when trying to help KyungHoon on his mission XD

And then after KyungHoon got money, Tei was like wah, since when have they given money?! LOL

KyungHoon's imitation of his dog running was cute!

I LOVED it when HyunBin helped sell coffee!! That was so funny!

Some people wanted autographs, but he wanted to charge them XDDDD

And his violin skills are pretty awesome

I started laughing a lot when GaYeon was imitating a video game! lol!

AND OMG, HYUNBIN'S DOG IS SO CUTE <3 I love that his name is Gondeurae <3

Andy will be against Baek BoRam!

Can't wait to see next week's episode!

Thnks so much for the second part of HSC for Hyunbin vs. Gayeon!!

I;'ve really enjoyed the last two female contestants!! They're really down to earth and care about helping others! BTW: Where can I purchase that chocolate that one lady was selling in Oh Jung Hae's HCO part 2??

Min Kyung Hoon is soooooooo freakin hilarious!! I love his one note sung dae's!!!! It really does sound that the gasoos. It was nice to see him since I've only got to see him in Love Letter where he doesn't say much but seemed to attractive a lot of the ladies. =) His dog was so cutE!! What is it?

Park Hyun Bin....also hilarious! Love it when he plays his violin! Help selling coffee was funny and a nice thing to do. Oh yeah. also when Min Kyung Hoon volunteered to wipe windows to get that good deeds stamp.

Guest V A L XD

did they show it? when i checked last night to watch live, they had the la galaxy vs fcseoul game.

OH god, I hope it did air! I've been waiting years for Andy to finally be on the show! I don't think I can wait any longer. :wacko:

Guest bomii1004

does anyne know where i can find the jang geun suk HSC??

I luv this showww!!

buttt it makes me so hungry lol

what a great episode, i loved the little kid games they played as missions. haha.

baek bo ram and the people she met with during the show were so interesting and funny. haha

especially the guys she gave her gift to and the little girl, i'd get into more detail but i don't want to spoil it for everyone else. :sweatingbullets:

the preview looks great too. i'm looking forward to next week. :D

oh, does anyone know what episode the girl who cried in the flashback was in?

* the flashback happens about 5 minutes into the episode.

i'd like to watch that episode. thanks.

Guest silverwingz

well no one really uploads the HQ for this show onto MU or watever... but it's available at Kalena85's CB.

Archived