[drama 2007] Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! 칼잡이 오수정

Guest Soy

Guest flyfany89

No ,NO, NO..........( http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494 ) This CB link doesn't work. It says the file is just in the process of uploading, we have to wait ..

^ it works now

it finished uploading and right now i'm dl-ing the LQ and i'm pretty sure the HQ will work

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsonlykat

Thank you Soy for the HQ, I'm so excited to see this show! The fat version of Oh Ji Ho looks funny hahah, he's hilarioous, i had seen him in Fantasy Couple, he is just superb! and also his previous drama Super Rookie with Han Ga In and Eric from Shinwha! The Ngs from that show is hilarious! Another drama on my list to watch this summer, hope it gets good ratings and a good storyline! :D

Guest nancy3310

yeah, i have finished watching the 1st eps, quite funny and appealing. Uhm Jung Hwa performes quite well. but there is a little pity that there are only 15 minutes' version for Oh Ji Ho's fat body. hahaha......

The most impressive scene in the 1st eps i think is that while Go Man Su saw Oh Su Jung in the hall of a building, he was extremely shocked, i bet he hasn't forgotten Su Jung during the last eight years, and now that Su Jung knows Man Su becomes a celebrity now , she does manage to take some scheme to close the man as soon as possible . Wow, can't wait for the 2nd eps....

Guest ebrigid

antinh85, Thanks for uploading this!

I've watched the first episode. It was really not bad. And I agree with nancy3310 that the most interesting scene was the one between the 2 leads when they meet again after 8 years.

By the way, can anybody explain why Soo Jung left Man Soo in the first place? My korean's really bad, couldn't understand most of what's being said most of the time...

Guest nancy3310

I also don't know why Su Jung left at the wedding, I guess maybe Man Su had concealed something to Su Jung, and just at the moment before the wedding, he told her the truth honestly, haha..but what's the truth? what has been concealed??? who can tell me?? :P

Guest yee731

I also don't know why Su Jung left at the wedding, I guess maybe Man Su had concealed something to Su Jung, and just at the moment before the wedding, he told her the truth honestly, haha..but what's the truth? what has been concealed??? who can tell me?? :P

My take that MS has failed in the interview again,and it was the third time.

Don't read for spoilers for ep2

just started watching this at episode 2 and it was good! Although Oh Ji Ho didn't show up for most of the episode, it was mostly about Uhm Jung Hwa's character and her trying to lose weight and make a respectable appearance. They also showed back story of them in middle school/high school. Although I think the producers forgot that these guys would have been going to school in the late 80's/early 90's because everybody was wearing today's fashion. I really like this show, although I think there was something missing. I think I'm missing all the interaction and chemistry from the two leads since they only met up at the very last part of the episode. Looking forward to more!

A state law examination is to be an attorney, such as judge, prosecuter or lawyer.

It has 3 steps. First step is a general test of many subjects, second step is to write a long prose, and the third step is an interview.

Man Soo passed 1st and 2nd steps. Nobody fails at the interview. But Man Soo did.

He was the first person who failed at the 3rd step.

Guest ebrigid

A state law examination is to be an attorney, such as judge, prosecuter or lawyer.

It has 3 steps. First step is a general test of many subjects, second step is to write a long prose, and the third step is an interview.

Man Soo passed 1st and 2nd steps. Nobody fails at the interview. But Man Soo did.

He was the first person who failed at the 3rd step.

oh...so that's why Soo Jung didn't marry him? Another question, so what happened to that guy that Soo Jung ran off with? How did she end up in her current predicament?

Guest lovegoodfood

yup yup yup!!!! the download speed of the bigmail link is amazing.......not only it is better than clubbox.....it is much better than Megaupload too!!!!!!!!!

Guest nancy3310

saturn, Thanks for your explanation, I think I catch it now. but I missed watching eps 2 tonight, hope I can download it early tomorrow morning, hope you guys also post more links here, thanks in advance.

Archived