[drama 2007] Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! 칼잡이 오수정

Guest Soy

Guest honeybeanie

Oh man! I just couldn't resist adding my 2 cents worth to this drama =)

I LOVED IT!!!! Very touching scenes, made my hair stand on ends at certain bits! Yep.

Oh Ji Ho is really dashing here...

Only gripe is, his character seems a bit "weak" at times, in that he allowed the heroine to walk away without much fighting on his part... should have been more aggresive about it if u ask me... =)

Anyways, i really loved the many touching scenes coupled with the Sarang Han Da Myun song.

This show is a MUST WATCH!!!

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest honeybeanie

Hi, wondering if anyone seen any blooper scenes of this drama? If yes, where can I get it? Been looking for it but can't seem to find any...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest witchyoohee

hi! anyone has the song that man soo sung in the ktv? its very nice!! is that song called 'regret'? =)

• 1 month later...
Guest clapika_86

Can anyone provide me the link to ep.10 HQ? I couldn't find the ental version here. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest karl_girl

I love this drama. This is the first time I saw Oh Ji Ho and waw.... this man so amaze me. He's so HOT !! then I hunted all his dramas. This drama is so funny.... and I like the ending, unpredictible. I though he would be win in that game. but finally Soo Jung who propose him when he's not in the Top. Great story :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bashful

hi does anyone have this song sarang han da myun by tree bicycle in mp3 if you do may you be so kind to upload it for me in megaupload. thank you in advance

• 2 months later...
:rolleyes: . this flim is funny. I like it. if i was SJ., I would do same SJ. B/c in 8 years ago. MS wasn't a man who Sj could have a confidence. he was a lovely man, but after 8, years. Oh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i luv this drama. Ohjiho & Umjunghwa made a good pair in their roles.

I love this drama too! Oh Ji Ho looks so handsome and suave here, and with such a gentle character too ~ very different to his character as Jang Chul Soo in Couple or Trouble.

• 4 years later...

If you like Korean Actor extraordinaire Oh Ji Ho, I created the first Facebook fan club for him - please join us here at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/128011557386/FYI, the name was changed from International to Worldwide and first Facebook added to avoid any confusion with other fan clubs or fan pages that are not mine. Thank you.

Archived