[drama 2007] Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! 칼잡이 오수정

Guest Soy

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsonlykat

Oh my gosh hes in a new drama!!! yey! This is going to be interesting, hahaha this guy is so hilarious! I cant wait to see this! :D

Guest kyotoji

Finally, this thread is being started...

Wooo... another thread place to visit.

Thanks for opening.

And same here, cant wait for this drama version of 200 Pounds Of Beauty.

Cant wait for oh ji ho's new changeover. Omg... only 3 episodes... should have more. :lol: doesnt he look cute with such a bubbling body...

Hope it got good viewership and reviews from all area.

Aja Aja Fighting...

just lurking on the K drama thread update and saw this one.

after reading the storyline, it was more like Hollywood movie JUST FRIENDS, although i didn't even try watching 200 Pounds Beauty.

in JUST FRIENDS the lead actor was so in love with his bestfriend in HS. his beatfriend had a BF and on their graduation he confessed his love only ended up being mocked by his GF and her BF. years after, the guy has become rich and successful and his bestfriend ended up being a waitress, whom he accidentally learnt during a reunion.

i think this series is closer to that Hollywood movie.

Guest C51236

thanks shirley... but besides Oh Ji Ho and Uhm Jung Hwa... i dont know who the other ppl are... does anybody know and what are their roles in the drama???

Guest egimae

can't wait for this drama..

i loved Oh Ji Ho in Fantasy Couple ♥

not familiar with the female lead tho...

but i do recognize Park SuJin from the variety show Love Letter^^;

Guest antinh85

i really miss Uhm jung hwa old long hair.. she really looks bad with short hair.. espcially when she keeps cutting them shorter!!

Guest C51236

is this airing now? any idea when will these be aired for real?... I kinda like it...

^^ it's airing for real... every saturday and sunday starting this week...at 9:55 korean time.... but there's not much info on this drama... i mean i only know the two leads... what about the other 2 leads??? think it's only 16 episodes... (not sure though...)

...Thanks C51236 for the info, yeah I already check the thread of confirmed and upcoming dramas, so that means this sat and sun...

//I guess I'll ask my korean friend to check her SBS, she has an account..

..nice I know them both, Theyre also good on screen, hope this is kinda funny, I lkie Uhm Jung Hwa being a funny or goofy ..heheheh.

.. and also thanks to WITHS2 theyre gonna sub this one..!!

Guest miimisunshine

wow.. i want to watch this... i like the storyline it is proof that the ugly do become beautiful. geeks will be rich and hot and the popular won't do so well in the future.

it sort of reminds me of 200 pounds of beauty without the plastic sugery part.

Guest bichittybich

omg this drama starts tomorrow!!!! ive been seeing the trailer after bad couple and it gets me excited each time i see it.

i love Oh Ji Ho but Uhm Jung Hwa...dont like her much. but will watch this regardless.

hoping withS2 does the subs

Guest antinh85

wow.. i want to watch this... i like the storyline it is proof that the ugly do become beautiful. geeks will be rich and hot and the popular won't do so well in the future.

it sort of reminds me of 200 pounds of beauty without the plastic sugery part.

somewhat realistic....

Guest ms_s0cal

ohhhh my gosh!!!!! it comes out tomorrow!!!!! cant wait!!!... coffee prince and now get karl!!! two dramas!! my last couple weeks of summer is going to be GREAT!!! :blush:

Archived