[drama 2007] Get Karl, Oh Soo Jung! 칼잡이 오수정

Guest Soy

Guest ripgal

Wow! Interesting storyline.. I wasn't so much into the 200 Pounds Beauty hype..didn't think it was that great. But I can't wait for the drama!

Anywayz, it's funny cos Uhm Jung Hwa was once casted to play HYS's role Ana Jo in Fantasy Couple..but later on it was given to HSY instead... so now it's really OJH and UJH this time!

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whiterainbowx

AH AH AH

OH JI HO IN ANOTHER DRAMA!!!

i missed seeing him after fantasy couple T.T

keke i can't wait to see how he looks BIG ^^;

and if this drama is like the 200 pound beauty movie...

then hell, i'm all up for it ^^

i LOVED the movie, and HOPEFULLY...

they will do a good job of "remaking" something similar to it into a movie ^^

Guest C51236

Is this going to replace War of Money on Wed-Thurs or Bad Couple on Sat-Sun?

^^ probably bad couple on sat-sun bcuz after War of MOney it's supposed to start this drama starring Bae Doo Na and KIm Seung Woo called " How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor ".... this drama is gonna air on July 25th... it was supposed to air on July 11th but War of Money was extended to 20 episodes.. (originally it was 16 episodes...)

Butcher Oh Soo Jung will probably end at the end of July... on July 28th??? that is if Bad Couple isnt extended as well... (Bad Couple - 16 episodes...)

Guest bwitched

I'm not a big fan of 200 pound beauty despite all the talkabout...But I can already imagineTheOh Soo JUng version Hanna. I'm totally boomarking this thread!!!

Guest deNain

Oh Ji Ho is back!!!

Can't wait to see him again after FC..

This drama sound really interesting..

Really looking forward to watch...

Guest dodici

YES. EXCITING NEW DRAMAS ARE FINALLY STARTING TO COME OUT. WOOOT! OJH :]]] UJH :]]] 200 pound beauty was so funny. Can't wait to see the reversed role!

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Omo! Ji Ho's back! Totally love him in FC.. can't wait can't wait *dances*

Guest skoo_gurl

OOOOH...SOUNDS INTERESTING!!!! TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THIS AND COFFEE PRINCE!!!!

OMG .. lol ^^^ how cute, lol in a weird way, too bad you cant see his charming dimples anymore :) should be exciting

Guest Chaima

Transformation of oh ji ho ~ ! .they took 3 hours to get this transformation done

quote]

can't wait to watch this drama :D

Archived