Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

@adamfever‌

Thank you for the reminder.

Yes, #8 is a lucky number in Asian culture. My Chinese friend's family owned a bar called 888 in Hawaii.

jboV20tj9zofm.jpg
KIA K3S Charity Auction Event

Wardrobe of Lee Min Ho in KIA K3S CF will be put up for charity auction, proceeds will be used for children’s road safety program and sending footballs to schools in rural area. Event starts on May 13.

Translated by meow

The auction
info has been published via this website: 2014k3sgongyi.dyk.com.cn

Guest yyanz1

Happy 8th Year Debut Anniversary,

Min Ho  민호.

smile_zps75019d14.png

Chugha heyo ~!!  <:-P

Keep smiling. Never lose the beautiful smile. Hwaiting!  

진심으로 축하해, Minho~ya! 자랑스럽다.Heartfelt congratulations, Minho!  So proud of you :xlm_087.jpg

Our affection for you is rooted in your humility and charm and how your adorkiness is a stark contrast to the cool, haughty and commanding characters that you have magnificently played for us on screen.  It has been 8 years since you had your first significant acting role and many of us witnessed how you have since matured as an actor and as a man.  We know that it was not an easy road for you, that you have struggled along the way in your dream to be recognized as a serious actor and be deserving of the unceasing admiration of your millions of fans.  
On this your 8th year, you stand on top of your career enjoying the success that your past years' labors have brought you.  But we know that you know that it is not going to get easier from here.  You will be strongly challenged by your peers, by your handlers, and yes, even by us fans, to continue to grow as an actor and push your limits to create outstanding works that will be enjoyed by many for a long, long time.  And you need not be afraid because we will all continue to stand by and behind you because we believe 100% that you have the talent that exceeds your as-yet-limited acting experience.   
Thank you, Lee Min Ho, for your decision to be an actor.  Thank you for continuing to push yourself despite the difficulties that you must endure.  Because of you, I discovered the beauty of Korean dramas and I learned to read and watch movies at the same time.  I am also trying to learn Korean so I can understand your heart just a little bit better.   
MORE POWER TO YOU, MINHO~YA, FIGHTING!!!!

Everyone, don't forget to tweet with #LMHLucky8.  Some of the amusing messages I found:
BiancxHan ‏@Dara_Is_TheBest  56s

You may have ups and downs but always remember to jikjin! #LMHLucky8 we love you @ActorLeeMinHo @StarhausM pic.twitter.com/Lbc8BQu8pJ

Minoz Jakarta ‏@Minoz_Jakarta  30m

We may not be your fan from the beginning. However, we will strive to be your fan until the end #Minoz #LMHLucky8 pic.twitter.com/yBVBjxrU3o

Minoz Jakarta ‏@Minoz_Jakarta  40m

This boy was very shy to stand in front of his class, now he is brave to stand in front of thousands fans #LMHLucky8 pic.twitter.com/Cw1ZKSMWZY

#LMHLucky8 ‏@MinozAko  1h

@ActorLeeMinHo ssi! Happy 8th Debut Anniversary! Congratulations! WE LOVE U OUR EVERYTHING! Happy Mother's Day to your Mom too! ♥#LMHLucky8

Lee Min Ho's World ‏@leeminhoworld  6h

More than just a brand ambassador, you have inspired so many fans to reach out and help their fellowmen #LMHLucky8 pic.twitter.com/amSSoGlIOW

Guest jellylovesfaith

Happy 8th anniversary Minho-ya! Hope you'll always be there to light up our lives when we need you the most...Here's to a good future filled with all our your dreams coming true :D 
tumblr_m8xf8e9Xmn1r7j383.gif
I hope that dorky smile of your's never fades :x  

jellylovesfaith said: IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this time it's a special treat for everyone because it's going to be the tantadadaaaaaa: Top Ten Most Noteworthy Kisses That Minho Has Given Us. (lets call it 'us' because sharing is quite big in k-dramaland.