Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

12 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@leeminhosny   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=664840&page=1

Google translation :

There is a Korean movie drama streaming site, South Korea Sineması (Korean film) in Turkey.
This site has drama, movie, actor, writer, director, and news corner.
In 2017, people who visited this site had the highest number of clicks - the highest number of views -
Stats that clicked the most and recorded the most views
December 31, 2017 announced through the homepage and Facebook.

This site is visited by 4,633,340 people in 2017
Bounty hunters ranked first in the movie trailer with the most views
Actor No. 1 with the most views was Lee Min Ho

But actually this site is soo small and inadequate and it doesn't  translate itself,It shares other sites link . It is only news site and doesn't  translate so many  news.So I am surprised. There are 2 main drama and movie translate site in Turkey. Other site's quality isn't goog and translates only Korean dramas and Movies.I am admin of LMH's forum in top-quality translate site and this site translates Korean- Japon- Chinise- Hindu and other Asia dramas and animes.And I shared ranking previously.

This ranking of all Korean Dramas in site

1-BOF- view -2.128.584

2-Heirs-

3-City Hunter

11- Fatih-1.280.000

17-Personal Taste-1.073.000

25-Legend of The Blue Sea- 834.489 (the most watched 2016 drama )

9mX3QO.png

edit. Bounty Hunter rebroascast in ATV channel again and again.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Many C-Minoz are as you hoping him to portray a bad guy in the future. But I think he looks sooooo kind and innocent, it will be hard for him to portray a bad guy. Like Yoo Ha told him during GB's filming : "Kim Jong-dae can't looks innocent."  :ph34r: I like to watch the dramas about policemen and doctors, I hope him to portray these professional characters in th

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 11 : One song you would like to recommend to Him.  (The original question is Chinese song)

I have no idea in my mind now.   :huh:

@CarolynH, you know minoz_peace chose the same picture as you ? But she also posted another picture, she said his back side looked so sexy, but she thought his front side should be like this actually :  lxhwahaha_org.giflxhwahaha_org.giflxhwahaha_org.gif

aed82facgy1fn6y956uq8j2046046dfn.jpg

@gtLmh0622I'm not sure how Minoz would take this, but he could be a cold blooded killer who looks kind and innocent.  You can see how women would easily fall for his looks, not really thinking that they should be just as careful.  

I have to do more thinking about the type of character that I would want Minho to portray.  

Day 11 challenge:  You mean a song that I want Minho to sing?  Hmm, that isn't easy although I tend to think he is better singing ballads.

LOL gtLMH, I can imagine that he was perhaps pouting as he was looking out the window.  

Here is another of my favorite airport videos.  Man, he looks good in all black.

cr Luck2

• Like 7

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622I'm not sure how Minoz would take this, but he could be a cold blooded killer who looks kind and innocent.  You can see how women would easily fall for his looks, not really thinking that they should be just as careful.  

I have to do more thinking about the type of character that I would want Minho to portray.  

Day 11 challenge:  You mean a song that I want Minho to sing?  Hmm, that isn't easy although I tend to think he is better singing ballads.

LOL gtLMH, I can imagine that he was perhaps pouting as he was looking out the window.  

Here is another of my favorite airport videos.  Man, he looks good in all black.

cr Luck2

Yes, all black is fatally attractive to me.

The song you recommend to him, maybe just because the lyrics are beautiful or lyrics may pass your mind/heart to him, not want Minho to sing.   :D

Day 12 : The words he said that comfort or encourage you most.

By the way, I found a Korean website was selling DMZ photobook and Minomi :

http://kpopstores.com/index.php?route=common/home

005Uf2zYgy1fn92m0lh6nj30w10h3tfn.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1fn92m1sp93j30wb0h8wji.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Guest Moonrain

I just saw this. Anyone donate already? Do we really get a sweatshirt and glasses for 1 dollar? I put in 5 dollars. Lets see if i will receive the package.

He’s so sexy in all black with hair up, i cant :ph34r:

whats for today’s challenge?

just saw gtlmh’s post, well everytime he says 항상 행벅하세요 ( which means always be happy)

32 minutes ago, Moonrain said:

I just saw this. Anyone donate already? Do we really get a sweatshirt and glasses for 1 dollar? I put in 5 dollars. Lets see if i will receive the package.

He’s so sexy in all black with hair up, i cant :ph34r:

whats for today’s challenge?

You are so cute, surely you have chance to receive the package. But have you found that "The more prize tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning." in the "How To Participate" ? I have bought 80 Qty. I think it will be very very lucky to be the winner by only 5 Qty.  :wink:

You missed my post above. Today's challenge :

• Like 4

Guest Moonrain
3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

You are so cute, surely you have chance to receive the package. But have you found that "The more prize tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning." in the "How To Participate" ? I have bought 80 Qty. I think it will be very very lucky to be the winner by only 5 Qty.  :wink:

You missed my post above. Today's challenge :

Omg hahaha i didnt read everything. I thought i was really buying it for $1 lol thats why i thought it was too cheap and put $5! silly me :lol: i sure hope i get picked haha 

got it, i edited my post above...

Annyeong, SooMZies!

Day 12 LMH Challenge: His words that inspire/ encourage you the most.

Like @Moonrain, I very much like it whenever he says and writes, “Always be happy.” It’s almost a mantra for him and his Minoz since it’s become part of his signature, serving an omnipresent reminder that life is short and we must all pursue what makes us happy in everything that we do. This is not easy to do in real life since we are often confronted with more pressing needs than being happy. However, once we decide to value our inner happiness, some of our decisions do become easier to make. 

Relative to this, I also like these words of his that he often interjects in many interviews:

“Even if I feel tired, I will not give up so that I won't have any regrets in the future. I will work hard regardless of what I do so that I won't regret it later.”

If we pursue what makes us happy, even if we fail, we still win because we will not have to face regrets later in life for not having tried at all. 

Fave airport look: 2014 in Burberry and he made it to GQ’s Top of the Week!

copilot-style-fashion-201402-13912018999

https://www.gq.com/gallery/the-10-best-dressed-men-of-the-week-daft-punk-jared-leto-02-03-14

• Like 6

Day 13 : Your favorite LMH's suit look.

Well, too many again..............
Maybe this one :

005SsYhBly1fn8krf8nsjj30af0xcabm.jpg

cr Logo

but the hair style was better in this one, so difficult to pick up. Anyway, he's always sooooooooo elegant, graceful, and look like a real prince as wearing a suit.    

9770658cgy1fn9xgyxtlog20dc0c2kjp.gif
(2015 Blue Dragon Film Awards)
cr Logo

• Like 6

Day 13: Fave suit look 

I loved this...from his LG stint. Perfect hair and I love the grayish silver bow tie. Plus I felt that the bouquet was for me.

wpid-bmhbsotcyaeb6bv1.jpg

My runner-up would be this look from one of his GB press runs. He made the skinny tie look cool again. 

fvpuM2H_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

More pictures for 20180109 on duty :

cr as tagged / Logo

It's still very cold, you may find what fans were wearing, our bb.............:frown:

Cr. Minoz灬灵儿灬  via Woodalchis Minoz

gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. Ye, I guess LMH gets used to the kind of weather he's in sometimes.....I'm sure he just handle cold better than others - hahaha - We see sometimes that some people can hold a can of soda in their hands and start shivering. And others may hold ice in their hands and not be affected. but, his get-up TODAY is just fine to keep him warm. There are times when we see him fully-covered by a waterproof feather layer on the top.  We know it’s cold in Korea & colder during winter. It is simply part of their culture. I'm sure he recognizes it as entirely normal. This is how life is there. He has adapted to it. :lol:

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 2:18 PM, alovebof said:

Update 3 weeks! ^^

아~주 특별한 선물♥

Date 2017. 12. 20 17: 01: 00 Hit 283

징글벨♪ 징글벨♪ 징글 올더웨이♪~~
캐롤이 이곳 저곳에 울려 퍼지는걸 들으니 크리스마스가 다가왔다는 게 실감이 나!

이번 크리스마스는 월요일이라 연속 3일 황금연휴네!
다들 크리스마스에 뭐해?
나는 어렸을 때 절친들이랑 간만에 시간 내서 집에서 홈 파티를 하기로 했어!
같이 모여서 크리스마스 트리 장식하고, 쿠키도 만들고 
민호가 출연한 드라마 DVD를 보면서 즐겁게 보내려고! 생각만 해도 입가에 미소가 번져>_<
크리스마스 트리는 전부 민호 사진으로 도배할거야!

트리 얘기하니 얼마 전에 회사에서 설치한 트리가 떠오르네ㅎㅎ
마음 같아서는, 좋아하는 민호 사진으로 이곳 저곳 도배하고 싶었는데 
일코중이라 꾹꾹 참았었지 대체 일코란 무엇일까… 하면서 말이야

초과장처럼 흘러 넘치는 애정을 공공장소에선 꾹꾹 눌러 담아야 하는 이들을 위해
특별한 크리스마스 선물을 준비해왔어! 두둥~♪

매직아이_ wallpaper 

어때? 선물 마음에 들어?

모두 메리 미리크리스마스^.^
몸도 마음도 따뜻한 크리스마스 보내길 바라!

#폰배경화면_이건_100%다운로드각 #나이배경좋아하냐 #일코용_핸드폰배경화면 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll translate the rest later tonight, here's the first

A veery special gift ♥

Date 2017. 12. 20 17: 01: 00 Hit 283

Jingle bells ♪ jingle bells ♪ jingle all the way♪~~

Listening to carols playing here and there I’ve realized that Christmas is coming!

This time Christmas will be on Monday which means we get a 3-consecutive-days golden weekend!

What will you guys do in Christmas?

When I was young I’ve always thought to have a party at home with my closest friends

We’d gather and decorate the Christmas tree together, and make cookies

Watch some Minho drama DVDs and just have a fun time together! Just thinking about this puts a smile on my face >_<

I’ll hang Minho’s pictures on the entire Christmas tree!

Speaking of tree, a few days ago a tree was put up in our companyㅎㅎ

If it’s up to me I’d really want to decorate it with my favorite Minho pictures 

I’ve been controlling myself being an ilko just what the hell is being an ilko... just saying (ilko is someone who is a fan but acts indifferent to his bias in public; pretending not to be a fan.. this is so me lol)

People like Cho manager who want to control their overflowing love and affection in public places, I’ve prepared a special Christmas gift for you! Tada~♪

201712201347181684744098.jpg&key=712b550

MagicEye_ wallpaper

How is it? Do you like the gift?

Everyone, wish you a merry Christmas ^.^

#100%download_this_PhoneWallpaper #DoILikeThisWallpaper? #ilko_MobileWallpapers

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

this one definitely!

lee-min-ho-lebih-ceria.jpg

I was confused between this and the look pixie chose as a runner up. I have a thing for striped shirts and suits and this guy knows how to rock them :tongue: 

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

More pictures for 20180109 on duty :

It's still very cold, you may find what fans were wearing, our bb.............:frown:

I've been noticing this as well :\

I was thinking maybe he doesn't wear a jacket on top so that fans can see he's wearing their gifts?

it happened before too when he wore fan-given sweatshirts and he wasn't dressed warmly enough

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain

He always looks dashing in a suit so its hard to pick one.

But I'll choose the most recent from LOTBS...

my gad, can he fly me to paradise? we wont ever have to come back to earth. i promise :ph34r:

lee-min-ho.jpgCw6UlumUQAAjYaq.jpgC8-ASVOVwAA5mv4.jpgC8-ASVNU0AAQ0jq.jpg

and this one from Heirs. sadly, i cant find a full profile pic of this...

bb8146ef1052718ea331f862c87c9786--mens-m

CTO

5 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I've been noticing this as well :\

I was thinking maybe he doesn't wear a jacket on top so that fans can see he's wearing their gifts?

it happened before too when he wore fan-given sweatshirts and he wasn't dressed warmly enough

Yes, today's shirt was fan's gift, and the fan said the shirt had cotton inlayer, not as thin as it looked like.   ^_^

The Give Love event will be closed at 10:00 (Korea time) 2018/12/10. Minho's donation is over 10 million Won now. But maybe the 2nd one will run up to the 1st one.  :(

http://gevent.gmarket.co.kr/event/2017/12/1227_stargoods/m_event_en.asp

• Like 7