Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

according to this fanccount by 미노뿐 on DC who saw Lee Min Ho shooting today(20170107):

"오늘 친한언니네 동네에서 촬영하고 있단 소식에 한걸음에 달려가서 촬영하는거 봤다 사진은 찍지말라고해서안찍고 내눈에 내 가슴에 담뿍 가득 담아왔어.... 미노가 고마웠던건 촬영끝나고 이동할때마다  팬들쪽을 보고 눈인사해줬다는 거야

진즉미노인성은 알고있었지만  생방촬영에 지치고 힘들만도 한데  그냥 지나치지않고 눈인사를... 난 광팬이지만 촬영에 피해주지않게 최대한 협조적으로 거리유지하면서 잘 보구왔어 미노는 역시 팬을 자랑스럽게 하는 멋진 내배우야"

"today upon hearing the news that there's a shooting in my close-unnie's neighborhood, I rushed to the shooting location. they said no pictures so I didn't take any. my eyes and heart were filled to the brim... Minho thanked the fans each time he finished the shootings by looking at their side and nodding towards them

I do know the personality of Minho I know it already but being worn out from the live shootings not giving much to how difficult it is and just greeting with a nod...  although I'm a big fan I didn't harm the shooting, was as corporative as possible and saw him well from a safe distance. as expected Minho makes fans proud. he is my cool actor"

the never-changing Lee Min Ho :wub: I wish he'd stay as humble forever

• Like 17

I LOVE this coat!!! This is the BEST outfit of Hoe jun Jae!! :)) :heart:

Two of Lee Min Ho's BEST outfit

1- Prince Hoe Jun Jae wearing pink Coat= LOVE    +10000000

2- Drunk Hoe Jun Jae wearing Green Knit= LOVE

Credit: as tagged

• Like 8

[STARCAST] Lee Min Ho’s Fashion: Perfect face and body figure for coats and knits

C1omOB2UsAARxxF.jpg

Hello STARCAT viewers.
Happy New Year!
Hope your 2017 will be happy with Lee Min Ho~

TV series <The Legend of the Blue Sea> deserves more than 500 episodes, but it just hit 15 episodes.
Why does <The Legend of the Blue Sea> has to end in 20 episodes? 

You’ll have only five more times to meet Heo Joon Jae. Therefore, STARCAST brought this special story of ‘Lee Min Ho’s Fashion’ as New Year celebration.  
(It’s a secret♥ that we looked into his ‘visual’ rather than his ‘fashion’)

Lee Min Ho led everyone to the new legend every episode.
Starting from his amazing visual to perfect characteristic, Lee Min Ho was simply perfect in everything. In fact, Lee Min Ho as Heo Joon Jae was even more perfect because of his fashion sense.
In one word, you need to thumb up!
STARCAST is sure that all of you must looked after Lee Min Ho’s coats and knit tops for your boyfriend, brother, husband, dad… and all men around you.
But STARCAST is also sure that you couldn’t find any of it.
It’s because…>> 

C1opDEQUUAAyc5U.jpg

Read full article here>>> http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=8757508

• Like 8

The 10 Best K-Drama Couples Of 2016

This past year was full of some of the most epic K-drama love stories. From a soldier falling in love with a doctor, to a mermaid falling in love with a con-artist, there really were so many unique and heart-fluttering love lines. These couples showed us that love can conquer all and that it can also transcend time, status, and even space!

4. Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho

tumblr_oixkszpA1V1qfqs50o5_400.gif

A mermaid falling in love with a con-artist: what a fairy tale. Sigh. These two characters in “The Legend of the Blue Sea” made quite the unlikely pair, but they still managed to steal our hearts with their love for each other; it also helps that the actors, Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, are considered to be two of the biggest Korean stars in all of Asia. It was great seeing Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) resisting the urge to fall in love with Shim Cheong (Jun Ji Hyun), but failing terribly, not to mention Shim Cheong’s adorable puppy-love and adoration for Joon Jae.

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/08/10-best-k-drama-couples-2016-2/

• Like 9

Hello Minoz!!!

I'm a little desperate here!! LOL I really need everyone to please go vote for Lee Min Ho on the Soompi awards. He is currently in 2nd place. Here is the url https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27  You can vote up to 24 times a day, so just click refresh and keep voting. I hope our Min Ho will be first! Fighting!!! :heart::heart::heart: THANK YOU!!!

Edited by JadeL
Wrong info
  • Like 10