Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest piano_lady

Reposting from Kim Myung Min's thread (these are just a few of the many articles published online on the subject)

Lee Min Ho's role models are Kim Myung Min :blush: and Seol Kyung-Gu

Both actors will be in the movie (currently being filmed), My Love By My Side.

I bet LMH will watch this movie too ;)

이민호 "롤모델 배우? 설경구·김명민"

SSI_20090519102041_V.jpg

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20090519603005

'꽃남' 이민호, "나의 연기 롤 모델은 설경구-김명민 선배예요"

20090519134944_15088_1.jpg

http://www.dipts.com/news/index.html?mode=view&cate1_id=15&cate2_id=126&number=15088

이민호, "'다중인격자' 역 해보고 싶어"

247294(0)-^500^335^.jpg

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=247294

이민호, 자신의 롤모델은 '설경구, 김명민 선배'

1242707266_600.jpg

http://www.gooddaysports.co.kr/news/?cset=star&bset=view&tot_code=47&code=5013

Guest NgHicHaN

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

According to this news, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum and Gu Hye Sun will visite Taiwan, in early June, then they will visite Philippines, China and Vietnam.

News from Newsen so that can be true

gosh i wanna go back to Vietnam TT_______TT i wish i were still studying in Vietnam mwuhahahaha.

@ss Lan: Why? R you going somewhere after Sep? I hope u and our lmh family can see him XD XD. Both Hanoi&HCM :w00t:

thanks mirca, ngochuyenfan, Fiona for all the news, the lyrics&translation ^ ^

to all Thai fans, enjoying the day? Heee ^__^

Last but nort least, the news has gotta be TRUE or i'll sue Newsen *Evillaugh*

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

According to this news, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum and Gu Hye Sun will visite Taiwan, in early June, then they will visite Philippines, China and Vietnam.

News from Newsen so that can be true

wow,congrat for all fans in taiwan,philippines,china and vietnam..

OMG, i'm crazy.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D :D:D

ss Linh, i love u :D

hope they'll come here before Sept.

especially congrat for you lan..hoping you dream come true so you can see min ho :D

OMG!!thanks so much for the picture,lan.minho look so adorable :wub:

Download full version of My Everything: http://www.mediafire.com/?y1zitrwygm1

Enjoy!

thanks for the link.love minho :)

200905191343191116_2.jpg

cre:mydaily

Guest symphonee.

omg. the SINGLES scans are gorgeous <33333 Though I'm having trouble distinguishing where the shots are taken. Sydney locals care to share if you can identify the locations?

Thanks for sharing ml_87!

Guest flowermumsusan

Thank to everyone who shared LMH's pictures ,news , etc... Clap Clap and big big hugs !!

Guest chiara

Thank you so much Lan for the singles mag

I really want that mag soooooo badly.

HI, CAN ANYONE PLEASE POST THE COVERS OF THE SINGLES (WHICH HAVE MINHO), BECAUSE I SCARED I ORDERED THE WRONG BOOKS! THANK YOU :P

Here you go

0906.jpg

I checked Gmarket.

The only link available right now is only for domestic order.

I hope there's gonna be a seller who will sell for international one.

OMG Minho's is drop dead gorgeous in the Singles mag and love ....love the black and white pix in Vogue

some news

Lee Min Ho in Singles

Lee Min Ho, “I want to try acting as a man with multi-personality”

Actor Lee Min Ho gave a serious thought about what role he wants to do next.

In the lifestyle magazine, “Singles”, Lee Min Ho’s pictorial in Sydney, Australia will be shown. In “Singles” magazine next month, his pictorial in Sydney as well as his interview will be released for public.

After playing as the multi-millionaire heir in “Boys Over Flowers”, Lee Min Ho said that he’d like to try a different role next time. Something like a man with multi-personality character (maybe like Kwon Sang Woo in “Cinderella Man”?), or like Edward Norton, who happened to be one of Lee Min Ho’s idols. Lee Min Ho also mentioned that actor Seol Kyung Gu (Song Yoon Ah’s fiance) is his role model. He wants to work hard as a young actor, so that he’ll earn the respect as he gets older.

And talking about his recent stardom from “Boys Over Flowers”, Lee Min Ho mentioned that, “For a while I’ve been thinking that it’s probably refreshing for people to see a young new actor for a certain character (like Gu Jun Pyo). I was able to get the part, which makes it seems like it’s an important step for me to go forward.” “Gu Jun Pyo’s charm to only want one women in his life is what makes the character attractive.” he said. But Lee Min Ho also realized that he tries a similar character like Gu Jun Pyo, that’s when the trap is set. He’ll lose some ‘wager’ if he doesn’t ‘move on’ to the next, bigger and challenging role. (I’m so glad he knows this! It’s like Joo Ji Hoon’s dilemma after “Goong”, every prince’s dilemma after they get famous! haha)

About his next work, Lee Min Ho said that he’ll choose his next project a little more carefully. He doesn’t want to limit the scenario itself, nor the script. But since he’s still young, he doesn’t want to worry too much about it, as he already got his ’stepping stone’ to the next big step. “I want to try harder to keep on improving.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho’s music drama “F4 Special Edition” is airing tonight on Mnet, at 6pm. Mnet also hinted that this broadcast will show the final story about Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last only 2 minutes

Lee Min Ho’s birthday party registration closed down after 2 minutes

As most of you probably already know, Lee Min Ho will have his birthday party and fanmeeting with his official fanclub, Minoz next month. But news said that it only took them 2 minutes (after the registration is officially open), to crash the server. The website had to be closed down because of the tremendous response from his fans to join Minoz (to be able to participate/come to his party).

According to Lee Min Ho’s agency, because of the huge amount of response from the online users, the server became unstable and crashed after only 2 minutes. And because of this, they’re thinking of having two sessions for the party to accomodate more fans from all over Asia.

Lee Min Ho’s birthday party will be held in Children’s Grand Park, Seoul, June 21. Everyone who belongs in his fanclub may come and join. This even will also be his first international fanmeeting/birthday party after “Boys Over Flowers” ended.

More information about joining his fanclub will be available through his official site www.leeminho.kr and the open registration will start from May 18 through June 10.

Posted by ay_link@jazzholic

>>>>wanna be a Minoz too

Guest jennyalfeche

chiara & ml 87 i love you two! :wub:

thanks so much for sharing the pics....

you're truly angels to us... :lol:

thanks a lot girls!!!! :D

wow ....it is really an avalanche of Mino....not sure my heart can take it..... need more oxygen here....

chiara.... thought that mag pix was for Ceci....

thanks ml....those pix it was for Vogue right

thanks all....wonder what Mino's doing now in Thailand....having a pool party perhaps

Ok, I must rave. I love Minho’s version of ‘My Everything’. I always thought he has a good voice when I watched the clip of him in noraebang though I did think that his voice was a bit unstable. He sounds pretty good in ‘My Everything’ but of course, I believe there was some tweaking made during studio recording. Nevertheless, it was a pretty good attempt, much better than Cass beer cf song. But boy, was his voice low or low. Hm.. low and sexy? :P

Oh, and thanks to all who shared pictures of his magazines. I like his image in Singles. Surprisingly, I like his image in VOGUE too. The eyeliner gave him a much sexier look as compared to Cass beer cf and it kind of remind me of Johnny Depp. I also like his slick straight hair in W Mag (wait, or izzit Ceci Mag? Earlier post said the photos are from Ceci June issue…). Don’t fancy the hairstyle in VOGUE Girl but it gave Minho a very different feel. Wait, is there anything that I don’t like about him?

Anyway, just to share some Minho’s related photos taken during my recent trip to Seoul.

65318976.jpg

12263280.jpg

Too bad the area with the big poster is a smoking area with no aircon. It can be a bit hot sitting out there.

42965558.jpg

54609274.jpg

98014790.jpg

Only some packaging of the brownies had Junpyo’s image at the back. I guess these are the older packaging

66543122.jpg

Some bottles of Pepsi NEX Zero has sticker of minho

68680422.jpg

Bought from Etude House. My eyes fall on this cologne because of a photo of minho pasted on the shelves. I did not take photo of it but you can see minho’s holding the cologne in this pic

39200267.jpg

credit: as tagged

Of course I didn’t just buy for minho. The smell is REALLY good! And the price allowed me to get the cat :)

54921445.jpg

the item at the top left corner is a shopping guidebook on Myeong Dong for the Japanese

There are some other photos but I have seen similar photos being posted here before so I will not post here.

And the last 2 are some miserable shots during the coolmax fan sign event on May 2nd.

83646902.jpg

92694950.jpg

I vow to get a new camera with a higher zooming power!