Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest webby

a fan was able to witness LMH in London :wub:

2 things i noticed. he is much taller than even the british people on the streets. his coat is much thicker than what people on the streets are wearing. lol.

Guest flower pot

To those interested

Chapter 13 of I've Fallen for You (A BOF/JUNDI Fanfiction) is now updated for your reading pleasure

FOLLOW ME!

Also, Star Crossed Lover was updated last Saturday and Chapter 4 is now uploaded... do take time to check it out if you have not visited the site yet....

THIS WAY TO MINSUN LOVING

Have a great week ahead!

webby, i also noticed his thick coat, he wore it in the beach during the shooting of kiss's scene with JD..haha...

2nrh4e0.jpg

Lan, right, he changes his hairstyle. esp his high hair bangs ^^

his height is undeniable!!!! :lol:

weeliang430, i'm sorry.. i can't remember the one who posted the piz in DCMinho -___-;;

can't you juz recognize the place?

etude fan's art

25kj4zo.jpg

dcminho

hi! everyone! ive been a lurker but now not anymore, i just wanna thank you guys for minho's pics and some other stuffs..ive been enjoying lately! keep up the good work and thanks for Minho news everyday!! ok now, i guess ill be a lurker again :D

Guest Azura

found another pix from Levis...

81005766.jpg

credit as labelled

hi! everyone! ive been a lurker but now not anymore, i just wanna thank you guys for minho's pics and some other stuffs..ive been enjoying lately! keep up the good work and thanks for Minho news everyday!! ok now, i guess ill be a lurker again :D

pink fairy...welcome you to LMH's thread.

Dun be a lurker, come and join in the fun we wont bite ;):P

Guest newktwfan

Just read from a Taiwanese news site that due to the upcoming Drangon Boat Festival and the very busy and popular Annual Taipei Computer Trade Show, Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho and their fellow 12 people can not get airline tickets to Taipei so they have posponed their arrival date from May 31th to June 1st.

They will stay in Taipei for three days. On June 1st followed by their arrival, there will be a press conference. On June 2nd a fan meeting will be held. On June 3rd before their departure, some lucky fans will eat breakfast with Hye Sun and Mino.

Edit for more information:

The June 3rd breakfast meeting will be held at 10 AM. These fans will not be selected randomly, it's actually a charity event, a fundraiser for 200 poor children's daily breakfast held by GTV and Red Cross. The ticket for the breakfast costs US $158 per person, and there are only 10 fans can attend. These 10 fans can not only have BK with Hye Sun and Mino, but each get a set of BOF A4 size 5 kinds of photo-cards and envelopes, BOF official poster, BOF Red Cross Newsletter, Etude House gift set, and the opportunity to have photo shoots together with two lovely birds.

Also, Hye Sun and Mino's autographical BOF related commodities will be put into auction. Both events, fan-meeting breakfast and the auction are being expected to raised at least US $3030.

Azura, you are welcome. Have been a silent reader for a long time...... glad I can do some help finally:) And sorry for I don't know who the MC will be.

shalee, I'm with you:) Don't worry. They will go!

More news about Mino and Hyesun's Taiwan trip:

The breakfast fan-meeting event was put on line for auction last noon, and the 10 available seats were sold in 2 minutes. Those 9 fans who won the auction were from everywhere Taiwan, and plus 1 fan from Hong Kong according to the news report.

azura, though they said airing 2 epi this coming sat, 16th May.... but from 9.15pm to 11pm...it's only 1hr 45 min... but in korea, 2epi is around 2hrs 20min... Sg tv station has commercial time, so minus off that, we might left with only 1 hr 30min..... i really dont know if they are going to edit certain parts of the drama...... but i hope they do not edit off Joon Pyo/Jandi scenes if they are going to do some editing...because there aren't many scenes of them....

Dear Yon,

I believe that our Ch U will only be televising ONE episode PER week. The MCS webpage has already stated it as 25 episodes previously - http://archiveu.mediacorptv.sg/tvguide.asp...090516&dc=1.

Sidenote for info/comparison, "Be Strong, Geum Soon" is aired for 2 hours each time during weekends but if you edit out all the advertisements in between, it boils down to only 1hr 28min (including opening & closing credits) of the drama.

BOF Ep 1 was 1hr 10 mins according to KBS World version, so I am expecting about 35 mins of ridiculous advertising frenzy (7-8 advert breaks). <_<

Guest weeliang430

weeliang430, i'm sorry.. i can't remember the one who posted the piz in DCMinho -___-;;

can't you juz recognize the place?

maymay,

just like micra mentioned above

that is a place at East London but I never been there

maybe I should go there one time in future when I finish my final exam

I just checked from the Rokit Vintage website and check their store locator

the photos were taking at this address

'101 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SE'

if you check from google map you can get the same scene of where Min Ho standing in the photos....hehehe

Guest mirai..

Dear Yon,

I believe that our Ch U will only be televising ONE episode PER week. The MCS webpage has already stated it as 25 episodes previously - http://archiveu.mediacorptv.sg/tvguide.asp...090516&dc=1.

Sidenote for info/comparison, "Be Strong, Geum Soon" is aired for 2 hours each time during weekends but if you edit out all the advertisements in between, it boils down to only 1hr 28min (including opening & closing credits) of the drama.

BOF Ep 1 was 1hr 10 mins according to KBS World version, so I am expecting about 35 mins of ridiculous advertising frenzy (7-8 advert breaks). <_<

tks tiki

i guess i will not watch it as my tv has no dual sound feature + i've watched it. *gee...

i really hope that the s'pore chinese dubbed version will not spoil the whole feeling of the drama... :huh:

Guest redscooooter

oh! brick lane! thats a really famous street in london. lots of young ppl love to shop there. cant believe he's here!

Guest mirai..

#2 Notice: EVENT!!! LEE MIN HO BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

birthday.jpg

Date: June 22nd, 2009 [time will be announce later]

Place: Dome Art Hall

orh.. Minho's bday party will be held on June 21st at the Dome Art Hall in Seoul Grand Children's Park.

how i wish i could attend! :tears:

Guest Amber Jayne

Hey, does anyone have this one picture from the first post on here...it's on the big thing at the beginning of this whole thread where different pictures flash up. It's the one from Cass Beer (I think) where he's in the blue leather and his face is sort of pointing up and he's smiling.

I'm sure it's on this thread SOMEWHERE, but there are so many pages.

Dear Yon,

Hi tiki_sg.., i hope so too.. but on tv they have been saying it's 2 episodes for the debut...i hope their 2 episodes means 1epi of Korean version...... the synopsis printed on their magazine says epi 1 only...so i hope it's true..... :)

Guest mytafan

hi guys,

I just read some old news about GHS's car accident : it is said about our dear LMH did took her to the hospital right after he saw her car got crashed. B) . Sorry if that news was already clarified. BTW, I'm so excited when I heard that news cuz I hope they will be a real couple in life...hehehhe....and one more thing, it makes me remember BOF - there are some scenes that GJP rescues GJD :D

And according to the news, Min Ho said something about love : "age will not a matter for him since a girl with a fair complexion is his ideal type" :P

uhmmm....guys...don't you think is it something fishy between them after all ? ....I really hope Minho and Hyesun can date in reality....aigooooo it's such a perfect couple :sweatingbullets:B)

atlast we got mino's pics in london. *bless the fan....thanks so much

first thing i noticed was the jacket.....i know he wore it through out filming BOF

but the hair style seems different....some thing like elvis presley's hair style hahahaha

and the pants not that tight too.....normally he'll wear tight jeans with boots. and he looked so skinny

can't wait to see the outcome of his london visit

*BOF ended last night at KBS World.....so sad i won't be able to watch JUNDI anymore sob sob sob

Guest mytafan

I wanna share some pics of our dear Minho ;) and SORRY if they were already posted :P

lmh2.jpg

lmh3.jpg

lmh4.jpg

sexy belly

lmh6.jpg

perfect couple

Guest Azura

I'm so gonna envy those 10 fans who got to eat breakfast with Minho in Taiwan.... :blush:

q1q.jpg

credit DC gal

orh.. Minho's bday party will be held on June 21st at the Dome Art Hall in Seoul Grand Children's Park.

how i wish i could attend! :tears:

OH!! i juz noticed i wrote the wrong date! +_+

s/b June 21st instead of June 22nd.. my first thought was he's birth date...^_^;;;

mirai, thanks for correcting me ^^

maymay,

just like micra mentioned above

that is a place at East London but I never been there

maybe I should go there one time in future when I finish my final exam

I just checked from the Rokit Vintage website and check their store locator

the photos were taking at this address

'101 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SE'

if you check from google map you can get the same scene of where Min Ho standing in the photos....hehehe

haha.. i juz googled the address and yes, you are right.. i caught the same scene! LOL

thank you! i must try it again wherever mino is...^^

anyway the Staff Diary is updated.

0511-staff.jpg

Diary

Glad to hear Mino spends fun days during the photoshoot in London. ^^

the staff also thanks to the fans for celebrating Mino's 3rd year anniversary.

i juz can't wait for the photos will be revealed soon! :wub:

Amber Jayne, please check on page 80 for tracking the CassBeer pics. txs :)

Guest piyawanpp

More news about Mino and Hyesun's Taiwan trip:

The breakfast fan-meeting event was put on line for auction last noon, and the 10 available seats were sold in 2 minutes. Those 9 fans who won the auction were from everywhere Taiwan, and plus 1 fan from Hong Kong according to the news report.

Wow, breakfast fan meeting was sold out, Mino is hotest guy :D