Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest dionne_wu

People are talking about his cheekbones, dimples, hair, adam's apple, and whatnot but I almost died when Jun Pyo did this incredibly sensual lip-biting thing in Episode 5. Gotta love those luscious lips! Makes me want to grab him by the curls and plant one on him :rolleyes:

Guest merrysunshine

I also noticed him biting his lip. And I was like, OMG!

Is it just me or it's just that everything about Lee Min Ho is sexy? Sheesh, even his long fingers are so...ohhlala! What a hottie! :sweatingbullets:

Guest siticantik3011

Some pics of him in BOF Epi 6

axiekk.jpg

take a closer look at his leg-licious :w00t: ...hmm yummie! :lol:

2gsop4y.jpg

handballing and giggling with maknae Bomi :lol:

2d7zgit.jpg

3495chd.jpg

25ja73s.jpg

we'll see these in upcoming episodes...cant wait!

15npvsl.jpg

2w32nu0.jpg

credit: kbs.co.kr

Guest ykidkwis

I also noticed him biting his lip. And I was like, OMG!

Is it just me or it's just that everything about Lee Min Ho is sexy? Sheesh, even his long fingers are so...ohhlala! What a hottie! :sweatingbullets:

i noticed that too! esp. when he was putting the band aids on Jandi on the bed. wut elegant and beautiful hands/fingers he has -_-

Guest *serene*

His acting skills were so much better than what i'd expected.

Btw, i think he looks like Jerry Yan from a certain angle.

I agree...he does kinda remind me of Jerry Yan in some parts. BOH and LMH is my new obsession!! :D

Guest ldh-ldw lover

AHHH HE WAS AGAIN OH-SO GOOD IN TODAY'S EPISODE. AHHHH MINHO! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS IS IT? will there be 2 eps next week? or pause for lunar new year?

anyone knows who's this girl with Min-ho?

i think she's the same girl in pic below

credit: baidu

I believe the girl is one of MinHo's female friends that he is close to......MinHo gave an interview last week and told reporters that she might also be named in one of his future love scandals - to prepare us so we don't need to over react later. She is in Coffee Prince if I am not mistaken. He is young, hot, talented and handsome, I am sure he will have a lot of lady friends.

The kayaking scene with Joon Pyo & Ji Hoon in episode 6 of BOF was the cutest and memorable ... Min Ho was able to display the usual childish antics of Joon Pyo as well the anguish side of jealousy. Kudos to Min Ho for outshinning the others in this episode once again. I shudder to think what BOF would be like without our sexxy hunk ... would it be boring? (hehe) :w00t:

Guest s0y0un*

A wallpaper for you girls <3

minhowallieyk6.th.jpg

yay thankyou ill be using it ^^

i love seeing all the girls comments about this guy haha

i am totally obessed with him rightnow!

Guest banana_milk

^^^ the girl in those pictures is Choi EunSuh, i believe. The only thing i've seen her is Bahnolim. Does anyone know if they did a drama or sitcom together?

Guest lingling22

i noticed this : last week this thread was at page 11 with 11,000 views... and this thread started on June 2007...

since last week the views are now standing 26,000 plus at page 21...

so you can imagine the interest in LHM in the past couple of weeks..

horray for the man of the Hour!! LEE MIN HO ROCKS!!

@ LovinBlackCoffee Thanks so much. I am using it right now ~! xD WOOOT!

About epi 6 pictures, is this Goo Joon Pyo crying? http://i41.tinypic.com/15npvsl.jpg *____________*~ It would be a heart breaking moment D:

In the official KBS website, where the photo is taken from, the picture description says Joon Pyo is hungry because he is locked in and wondering when he will get fed. My guess is that his sister got mad at him for being childish and fighting with Ji Hoo and locks him in w/out giving food.