Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Finally watched the last episode of Pachinko and saying goodbye to Hansu for now. I am so glad LMH auditioned and got the role of Hansu. It's my favorite LMH role and love seeing the positive reviews on that role from western media. Good Job LMH. And now, can't wait to get more news on ATS. Yayy!!

• Love 1

After going back and forth 622 times trying to decide which concept to brag about Minho, he just blow us away with all the concepts with fiery charm.. How amazing he is. 

Lucky Minoz, we get to enjoy every side of Minho! 
Shall we head to the ‘MYM Entertainment’ YouTube channel right now to check out the behind-the-scene from the ad shoot?

• Like 3

I think they were at a recent event.

22 hours ago, scrawford said:

Finally watched the last episode of Pachinko and saying goodbye to Hansu for now. I am so glad LMH auditioned and got the role of Hansu. It's my favorite LMH role and love seeing the positive reviews on that role from western media. Good Job LMH. And now, can't wait to get more news on ATS. Yayy!!

Me too!  I keep reading posting from non LMH pleading with Apple TV to renew Pachinko.  

• Like 1

Did you guys ever check the cast of ATS on IMDb? In episode 1, there is a foreign actress, Barri Tsavaris, who plays the president of the IOC (International Olympic Committee). :wut:  Could it have something to do with Gong Ryon's background story? 

So far, we have very little information about our drama, but even with those few pieces, I can't put them together and come up with anything, lol. :hushed:We'll get our answers soon; I can't wait!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt26215550/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

My new idea to support LMH for ATS.  Let's change our profile pic to a dinosaur (Dr Gong Ryung)!  I found a cute one.  I just need to figure out how to change my profile picture.  It can be cute, scary whatever you want.  @syntyche and I also have some idea for polls.  

Good Morning Hello GIF by Loof and Timmy

• Wiggle 1

Top 20 Hot Korean Actors with the Best Abs

WARNING: For Mature Audiences Only!

The Korean world of entertainment hosts not only great actors capable of engaging their viewers but also talents who can do it while demonstrating their incredible shapes. Whether it comes to dramas or movies, these artists usually present their prominent "six-packs" and sporty bodies that make them fitness icons for many people.

Being committed to both challenging practices and lifestyles, these actors manifest their dedication to staying healthy.

Now, let us explore in greater detail some of the well-known Korean actors who have distinguished themselves with their remarkable appearances and roles that have made them memorable.

Lee Min Ho

29213863_600306143641458_409567314265400

Star of Boys Over Flowers and The King: Eternal Monarch, Lee Min-ho has maintained a fit and muscular physique throughout his career.

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/135530/20241017/top-20-hot-korean-actors-best-abs.htm

*** While the drama list only includes series airing on broadcast television, the  actor list also includes cast members from OTT shows—and “Pachinko” stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Min Ha made this week’s list at No. 6 and No. 9 respectively.

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Park Shin Hye (“The Judge from Hell”)
  2. Kim Tae Ri (“Jeongnyeon: The Star is Born”)
  3. Shin Hae Sun (“Dear Hyeri”)
  4. Lee Jin Uk (“Dear Hyeri”)
  5. Han Suk Kyu (“Doubt”)
  6. Lee Min Ho (“Pachinko” Season 2)
  7. Kim Jae Young (“The Judge from Hell”)
  8. Jung Chaeyeon (“Family by Choice”)
  9. Kim Min Ha (“Pachinko” Season 2)
  10. Hwang In Youp (“Family by Choice”)

credit : soompi news