Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Before official performance on 2014 CCTV Gala Spring Festival, Minho attended rehearsal for 2 times.
First time of his rehearsal, there were many people surrounded and followed him to take pictures. Because the rehearsal was not opened for visiting, so all people following him were the staff of CCTV and they obviously forgot and threw out their own works. So, CCTV issued this urgent notice to all staff on 2nd day.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180129 on duty :

cr Logo

***gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. So many stuff given to him again from fans. They really don't stop.....NICE & loving it! :lol:

• Like 2

On 1/28/2018 at 10:55 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Before official performance on 2014 CCTV Gala Spring Festival, Minho attended rehearsal for 2 times.
First time of his rehearsal, there were many people surrounded and followed him to take pictures. Because the rehearsal was not opened for visiting, so all people following him were the staff of CCTV and they obviously forgot and threw out their own works. So, CCTV issued this urgent notice to all staff on 2nd day.

Thank you ^^

On 1/28/2018 at 6:07 PM, alovebof said:

Update 3 weeks!

I Want to Know About It
Date 2018. 01. 10 17: 01: 00 Hit 201

Almost paradise~♬
Achimboda deo nunbushin~ nal hyanghan nouii sarangeee~♬

It was the first broadcast anniversary of BOF on January 5th!
I've been starting my day with listening to BOF OST, but whenever I hear the intro I remember the look of arrogant and chic Junpyo taking big steps making his appearance, giving me butterflies from the early morning!

That look has been repeatedly haunting me so I'll binge-watch BOF in the weekend with my friend(who recently became Minho's fan)… ㅎㅎ

I think I've watched it for 622 times already, but isn't it always nice and refreshing to see Minho from 9yrs ago? >.<

When I first liked an actor named Lee Minho and started to cheer him on I wished if more people knew that such an actor exists,

I've always thought how nice it'd be if he receives great love

I remember how extremely happy and proud I was when the public began to notice and recognize him from BOF!!

(Well he's handsome, tall, rich, smart(?) how can anyone hate Gu Junpyo?)

There may be minoz like me who have been watching minho since his debut,
But I think there are more minoz who knew Minho by accidently watching his drama while turning on the channels, or his ads in theatres, or seeing his billboard on the street
There're lots of different ways, how did you know about Minho and start liking him?

I suddenly became curious!
My friends who are here, since when have you been liking Minho!!

Will you settle my curiosity by replying in the comments? >_<

201801101402351482822148.png&key=fffab20

#HowDidMinozBecomeFans #IWantToKnowAboutIt

_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_

Warm Words

Date 2018. 01. 17 17: 01: 00 Hit 175

Hello friends!

How are you?

The biting cold is continuing non-stop.

So today I'm going to tell you an incident that will melt your heart warmly!

During the strongest winter wave that hit us this year, last Friday!

Out of all things, my heater had to break down and I just sat in front of my desk shivering from the cold

My colleague wished me a happy new year and handed me something

Looking carefully, I could see a few postcards with self-taken pictures of her/his overseas trips and a written calligraphy 

20180117134355922755756.png&key=1ee0e5e3

I got really touched from the written phrase and how he/she remembered every employee

Whether it's for a colleague or supervisor every single one of them, I'm impressed with the heartfelt sincerity he/she's put into the preparation

This colleague was busy with frequent business trips until recently, I wonder when she/he had the time to prepare all of this…

Going back in time, when was the last time I impressed(making them feel touched) someone?

It feels like a long, long time ago. I think I need to reflect for a while

So, as soon as I arrived home, I purchased the thank-you cards to give to the people around me. I filled the cards with words like thank you for being with me during the last year and please look after me in this year.

While I was recalling all of my dear people and writing down, I looked in the mirror and found myself brightly smiling.

Because this little happiness is what keep us alive,

So my friends, how about you write some warm words for the New Year greeting like me?

Every word will be a great force that will help the people around you to make it through the cold winter!

------

one of the minoz shared her own art and calligraphy on DC responding to choco's update

dkPC1jO.jpg

"그리운 이를 생각하는 마음은 붉은 한송이의 꽃과 같다"

"The mind that misses someone is like one red flower"

cr. 貴요美노

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003208540&lfrom=twitter

Translation by Naver :

Holt Children's Services Association Chairman Kim Dae-yeol announced, " Actor Lee Min-ho's fan club members donated rice to Pyeongchang's 2018 Winter Olympics and Winter Paralympics.

We hope the warm feelings sent by fans here and abroad will be written in a meaningful way, Lee and his fan club have sent the rice to Holt Children's Services. The rice will be used for children from low-income families who develop athletes ' dreams, and children with disabilities, even in difficult circumstances.

Lee and his fans have been practicing continued sharing through the social contribution platform Promise, which was conceived by Lee in 2014. In response to Lee's willingness to share, the fan clubs of around the world, Minoz has continued to lead by creating forests to preserve the environment, creating volunteer activities, and delivering funds.

Meanwhile, Fromise has signed a social contribution agreement with Holt Children's Services in 2016 and continues to work on saving the children in need. Holt Children's Services offers child welfare, single parent welfare, welfare for the disabled, and adoption of a new institution for the poor in Nepal that has been suffering from wars and poverty for children in the country since 1955.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holt Welfare Instagram Updated  :

27545366_1596742563752234_70760503472393

27073234_1596742573752233_64730468461639

26994109_1596742600418897_68039777768931

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003208540&lfrom=twitter

Translation by Naver :

Holt Children's Services Association Chairman Kim Dae-yeol announced, " Actor Lee Min-ho's fan club members donated rice to Pyeongchang's 2018 Winter Olympics and Winter Paralympics.

We hope the warm feelings sent by fans here and abroad will be written in a meaningful way, Lee and his fan club have sent the rice to Holt Children's Services. The rice will be used for children from low-income families who develop athletes ' dreams, and children with disabilities, even in difficult circumstances.

Lee and his fans have been practicing continued sharing through the social contribution platform Promise, which was conceived by Lee in 2014. In response to Lee's willingness to share, the fan clubs of around the world, Minoz has continued to lead by creating forests to preserve the environment, creating volunteer activities, and delivering funds.

Meanwhile, Fromise has signed a social contribution agreement with Holt Children's Services in 2016 and continues to work on saving the children in need. Holt Children's Services offers child welfare, single parent welfare, welfare for the disabled, and adoption of a new institution for the poor in Nepal that has been suffering from wars and poverty for children in the country since 1955.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holt Welfare Instagram Updated  :

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. A meaningful deed again from his fans. LMH is also ucky to have such fans like them. :lol:

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180130 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

005DfNRaly1fnycb6x710j30r714skjl.jpg

cr Logo

***Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Ohh.....he's holding some stuff again from his fans. :lol:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I thought this was part of a scene and seemed like faked.

But the scene he fell down from the sofa seemed like a real fall.

gtLmh, after looking at that gif you posted, I can say that he really fell. Hahaha - :tongue:

• Like 1

January 30, 2018

Lee Minho & his fan club donate 1 ton of rice for children

• Actor Lee Minho, who is serving his alternative military duty as a public service worker, and his fan club donated 1 ton of rice to Holt Children's Services.

1517299324.jpg

On January 30, Holt Children's Services stated, 'Lee Minho and his fan club 'Minoz' sent us 1 ton of rice to celebrate the PyeongChang Winter Olympics and Winter Paralympics. The rice will be used for the children and disabled children who dream of becoming athletes despite the harsh conditions.'

Lee Minho's agency said, 'We hope the warm hearts of Lee Minho and his fans from Korea and abroad will be used in a meaningful way.'

Lee Minho and his fans have been consistently participating in activities such as creating forests to improve the environment, community service and donations through the platform 'Promise,' which was devised by Lee Minho himself in 2014. Promise entered into an agreement with Holt Children's Services in 2016 and is cooperating in enhancing the welfare of children.

[Image source: MYM Entertainment]

credit : KBS Global

• Like 5

・LOTBS - JAPAN TSUTAYA Rental Ranking 1st place (Asian Dramas).

20171225 ~ 20171231 :

005PngaPly1fnzg46g0bqj30r80gaadq.jpg

20180122 ~ 20180128 :

005PngaPly1fnzg4pvrerj30qy0go77v.jpg

TSUTAYA DISCAS (DVD sold):2018/1/19~2018/1/25

005PngaPly1fnzg4tn7owj30pl0fxdii.jpg

・Bounty Hunters : JAPAN TSUTAYA DISCAS Rental Ranking 3rd place (Asian Movies).

Spoiler

005PngaPly1fnzg4x80j0j30p70g5got.jpg

cr Logo / minoz-aki

• Like 8