Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

5 handsome warriors who were devoted to their one true love

- skipped unrelated -

Faith - This Korean drama fuses history with a touch of fantasy about a 14th-century warrior who travels through time to find a modern doctor to help the ailing queen back in the past. The armored knight ends up falling in love with the lady doctor. But time is the real enemy when she goes back to the 21st century. How long will the warrior wait for his true love to appear again?

The romantic drama stars the internationally famous Lee Min Ho, whose fandom is probably the size of a real kingdom.

2bf00579-399e-4854-b2bc-8783d30c36e7.jpe

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-warriors-who-are-devoted-to-their-one-true-love/

• Like 7

HELP WANTED--HOSTS FOR PERSONAL TASTE!

Two more episodes of BOF and 25 weeks will have passed since Minho began MS.  Between the last episode of BOF and start of PT, you can post videos, photos, comments, etc re CFs, awards (including the infamous red carpet trip!) press con for PT.  Our 2nd drama, as most of you already know, is Personal Taste.  Please PM me if you can host PT with @syntyche , @minekas and myself.  I will start a PM group with the hosts to figure the schedule.  It would help if you can sub or even host one episode.  PT is 16 episode which, I believe, takes us to the end of Feb/beginning of March.  @leeminhosny  I hope you will continue producing your gifs for PT!

To get y'all psyched up, I leave you with NG video from PT

cr: heyhiheyho99

• Like 6

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171025 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

45b8d7b7gy1fku6tbi2yuj21hp1og4qs.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.  It seems that the weather is really cold in Seoul by this time. I’m happy that I get to see LMH almost every day as if he's not serving his MS right now. I like that! I hope time flies so fast that his discharge will be soon..... :tongue:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171026on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

45b8d7b7gy1fkvdibx71tj20qo14c468.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fkvdie3vb4j20qo0whjw1.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fkvdiex62jj20qo0vwgqp.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fkvdifqsghj20qo0wrq8f.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fkvdihsu6kj20qo0z4agk.jpg

That grandman was so happy !!!

6f2dff89gy1fkvbz68tgwj20qo15e0yb.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Actually, all of them were so happy seeing LMH up close & personal. Who wouldn't, huh? :tongue:

• Like 1

Throwback Thursday! 

Thank you everyone for your comments on BOF episode 23 and the recap, as always ♥

with only 2 episodes left I'd like to share an interview our boy did back in 2009 when there were 2 episodes of Boys Over Flowers left to be aired and he still had to film for them

on 24th of March 2009, 4 female reporters from SportsDonga(a newspaper that has separate sports and entertainment sections) met with Lee Minho for an interview. sportsdonga was celebrating its 1st year anniversary. Lee Minho arrived with red eyes because he had an all-night shooting for 3 days, but he soon immersed in the talk with the 4 lady reporters.
(reporters: Jeongyun=JY, Insuk=IS, Jaehyun=JH, Haeri=HR)

7118154.1.jpg

JY: your thighs have become thinner compared to when I met you 2 months ago.
Minho: I've lost 5~6kg and I can't get enough sleep, I'm having a very hard time.
IS: but not sleeping for several days can trigger the aggression instinct.
Minho: right, right(laughs). I've become sensitive because I didn't sleep for 3 days and only kept on filming. if you touch me.. I don't know, my true personality would come out? even now I feel drowsy as if I'm in a dream.
JH: there're 10 days left of shooting next, you can sleep a little.
Minho: it's sad when the shooting ends and my mind is clear, but when I'm fuzzy-headed I wish to finish shooting quickly and sleep to my heart's content.
HR: With that being said, you have to take on CFs even when you're in a bad shape, how many do you have?
Minho: 5 Cfs that everyone knows of, and 4 CFs to shoot in the future. it's quite a lot.
IS: among the many CFs, So Jisub's and Jo Insung's jeans CF was impressive. (is this even a question?!)
Minho: I think I got all the CFs I wished for when I dreamed of becoming a celebrity. from Clothing ads to the prettily-displayed-on-screens Donuts ads. I was puzzled that I actually had to do it.
JY: How much was deposited in your bank account?
Minho: oh, first of all I only received my pay for the jeans ad. mom liked it.
HR: then what did you buy with your first ad income?
Minho: It's still in my bank account. I'll buy a car as a present for my mom once I finish filming.
JH: it must be hard living as Gu Junpyo, if you could give yourself one gift, what would you buy?
Minho: a car and nice clothes. I'd also want to buy jeans and lots of jackets.
IS: How many times do you look at yourself in the mirror a day?
Minho: during filming I'd look at the mirror at least once before they call "shoot"; I can't count how many. And usually when I go to the bathroom I look at it once? instead, I take many selfies with a digital camera. Whenever I get bored, I take a mirror and naturally look at it.
HR: they say if a guy smiles a lot with his eyes then he's a playboy.
Minho: No. people tell me that I laugh in a silly way. that's why even my nickname is '빙구준표 - Silly Junpyo'

JY: So what part of your face do you think is the best?

Minho: (without hesitation) my eyes and lips. haha

JH: I think your noona(elder sister) likes having a dongsaeng(younger sibling) who's a star, don't you have to sign dozens of autographs at home?

Minho: because I come home tired I get irritated a lot, I think my sister notices that. she never asked me to sign. I feel sorry for all that time, once filming ends I want to eat out with my family.

IS: what's your cellphone ringback tone(ringtone that the caller hears) and ringtone? and who is number 1 on your speed dial?

Minho: I don't have a ringback tone, my ringtone is the theme song of the movie 'Once'. having a no.1 on speed dial is annoying so I left it blank. the person whom I call quite often lately is the team leader Han Jae Hee (Minho's manager)

JH: you've been living a high-class life, thanks to Gu Junpyo. don't you feel a bit sad to return to reality?

Minho: nothing was in sight. haha. because it felt like I came to our neighborhood cafe when I was at the hotel coffee shop. my senses were dulled. I was very embarrassed and felt guilty in one of the drama scenes where the lady maid puts shoes on me.

JY: quickly choose one between bof's 2 girls, Jandi and Jaekyung

Minho: I'd choose both in this situation. if I was agonizing over whether I should go with love or friendship I'd naturally choose friendship, but if I was the one who started the love first like in BOF I wouldn't give up until the end.

HR: because of your friendly nature, you got in a lot of scandals. I heard that Song Hyekyo is your ideal type.

Minho: I feel more comfortable when I become friendly with a man or a woman regardless of the gender. people frequently ask about my ideal type and I didn't want to worry about it anymore so I just decided Song Hyekyo sunbae would be it. I really like her.

IS: Don't you feel insecure or anxious that you might become a 'one-hit wonder'?

Minho: I'd rest after finishing BOF in April and recharge, and in May I think I'll be looking forward to showing a new look of mine. of course I'd be having a hard time if my next project flops. I will not worry about it in advance.

JH: What has changed the most now compared to a year ago?

Minho: I was filming the movie 'Public Enemy Returns' at this time 1 year ago. compared to that time people got to recognize me now, but my actual life and attitude did not change.

JY: if you were a SportsDonga reporter, what kind of coverage would you do?

Minho: wow that would be fun. An exclusive on Lee Minho's Private Life? I hate being targeted by someone else and I want to go out and do it myself. 

I wish SportsDonga to keep on growing for 10 years and 20 years, and I wish if then I'd be an actor who'd again make it onto the front page. 20 years from now, would you put me on the front page of the newspaper?

I roughly translated the article in here:

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20090324/8711354/1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

BOYS OVER FLOWERS EPISODE 24

Nationwide rating 30.2/Seoul 29.2

The episode opens with jandi telling her omma that she would be happy living with her family.  Omma tells her that living in the fishing village is no way to live.  Ga Eul and Yi Jeong grow closer as they talk about Jandi and GJP.  Jun Hee becomes worried as GJP rejects his food.  Sec Lee brings Jun Hee to see her comatose father as she worries about GJP>  Jun Hee sobs at the sight of her father.  Now why did Sec lee chose this moment to tell Jun Hee about the father?  I got the feeling that the father was also pretty cold; not really a father to his children, so why is Jun Hee sobbing?Jun Hee confronts Mommie Dearest about hiding the father.  GJP suddenly bursts into the room demanding to know what is going on.  Sec Lee brings GJP to the room where GJP's father is bedridden.  GJP struggles to regain composure.  I do think LMH is very good in this drama.  If I were to criticize his acting, it would be the scene where he sees his father in bed.    I think now he would do better. Meanwhile, Ji Hoo stares at the photo of the "wedding" photo with Jandi.  As he turns on the TV, coincidentally, the footage shows Jandi at the fish market.  As GJP heads out, he runs into his "mother".  She asks to talk to him, but he asks when she ever was a real mother to him--President Kang--ouch!  She does seems a little bothered by the run in.  Ji Hoo tells GJP that he found Jandi, but GJP tells Ji Hoo to go on his own.  Ji Hoo leaves the info about Jandi on the pool table-why is GJP dressed in a suit to play pool?  Woo bin and GJP talk aobut Jandi in the sauna--GJP seems to have lost all confidence; he's defeated.  The Geum neighbors proceed to question whether Jandi really was involved with the Shin Hwa heir and demand money they loaned.  But, it's Ji Hoo to the rescue!  They mysterious man overhears the village folk refer to Ji Hoo as the ShinHwa heir.  Ji Hoo and Jand take a walk along the pier.  Ji Hoo tries to give Jandi his mother's ring on a necklace.  Jandi returns the necklace because she can't forget GJP--aww--- and shows Ji Hoo the star around the moon necklace.  Ji Hoo tells Jandi it's ok and hugs her as GJP sits in his car watching them.  My Everything plays in the background.  GJP remembers a conversation between him and Ji Hoo.  If it couldn't be him (GJP), it should be Ji Hoo.  Mysterious man sees Ji Hoo, starts his car and speeds toward JiHoo.  GJO, realizing that Ji Hoo will be hit by the car pushes Ji Hoo out of the way and gets hit by the car--hard.  Ji Hoo races toward GJP lifting his head and shouting at GJP to wake up.  Hello, I don't think you're suppose to move his head and shouting louder and louder isn't going to help.  Mysterious man rationalizes that GJP had it coming.  President Kang hears the news of GJP on her way to a business meeting.  I'm glad to see her looking upset.  The F3, Jun Hee and Jandi are in the waiting room when President Kang and Sec Lee walk in.  Jun Hee screams at the mother about not knowing her son;  President Kang is uncharacteristically quiet.  Sec lee reports that GJP is past the critical stage and now they must head to the meeting.  Jun hee screams again who is more important Shin hwa or GJP?  Omma doesn't answer and continues walking.  As she turns the corner, she actually has a moment of weakness. I love this scene and hate it at the same time.  The acting is so good between President Kang and Jun Hee.  But I hate that she continues to  her meeting.  Yes, GJP may be out of the critical stage, but doesn't she at least want to see GJP and confirm for herself that he's ok?  i think the people would understand that her son was in a serious accident so she was delayed.  I love that Omma finally shows that she was actually worried about GJP, her son, not heir to Shin Hwa.  That moment of weakness is just so wonderful.  For me, one of the best scenes in the drama.  

cr:  beings

I actually feel sorry for her in this moment of weakness.  Jandi sits beside the mother telling her what GJP likes to eat.  I think the bit about GJP looking at the stars  with the telescope is a little white lie.  I'm sure the mother did not realize they bought GJP a telescope.  jandi tries to reassure the mother that GJP will be fine.  President Kang back to her cold self leaves the hospital.  

cr:  beings

Ji Hoo tells Jandi to be by GJP's side as he will wake up sooner knowing that.  President Kang spots a vendor of fish cake  and tells the driver to pull over.  She watches father and son clearly having a moment as tears form in her eyes -I feel sorry for her as maybe she realizes for the first time that she really does not know her son, but she does continue to her destination.  Ji Hoo looks at his mother's ring that Jandi rejected.  His grandfather sees him dejected, and the two share a nice moment.  Jandi sits by the unconscious GJP's bedside crying and telling him that she lied, that's he's always been just GJP to her.  Fess up-who is shedding a tear ? I admit it! As Jandi returns to school, the F3 are there to meet her as GJP has some out of his coma.  woo Bin practices his English welcoming GJP back.  But, what's this?  GJP does not recognize Jandi!  It is determined that he has selective amnesia; he does not remember painful moment from his past.  Jandi tries everything to jog his memory, but GJP reverts to the pre jandi  GJP.  I can't say that I feel entirely sorry for her after hurting him pretty badly.  And, shouldn't President Kang be in one scene?  I would have like to see her in a private moment, thankful that her son is alive.  We meet a new character at the hospital, Yu Mi, who seems to be nice.  I like Jae Kyung much better.  Jandi is disappointed when GJP allows yu Mi to help him walk down the hospital corridor.  I still can't feel sorry for Jandi.  Jandi's attempt to jog his memory only makes GJP mad.  It's funny watching F3's reaction as Jandi reenacts the kick to the face.  I don't know how much time has passed since GJP woke from his coma, but shouldn't they have given him time?  Jandi watches as GJP and Yu Mi grow closer.  Ji Hoo gives Yu Mi the cold shoulder.  Yu Mi talks about looking at the stars through a telescope as GJP recalls looking through a telescope with someone--but who?  Ji Hoo becomes angry as GJP is rude to Jandi calling the latter Ji Hoo's girlfriend.  I think Yu Mi realizes that Jandi was someone important in GJP's life.  End of Episode 24!

Overall, I enjoyed this episode.  I thought there was more of Yu Mi, but I'm glad there wasn't.  And, not much Soeul couple!  I loved the performance by the actress portraying President Kang.  I wonder if she won any awards;  I think she should have, if she didn't.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

K-Lookbook: Lee Min-ho (Legend of the Blue Sea)

fotor_149647767560112.jpg?w=564

Date: June 7, 2017 Author: maknaeahjumma 

Lee Min-ho has been a victim of bad hairstyles or over-the-top chaebol outfits since his first megahit series, Boys Over Flowers. But the things is, no matter how his stylists connive to make him look hilarious, his handsome face alone always saves him.

b7ed0b016b64f1f1162f3e5664b65cfb

Luckily for him, his Legend of the Blue Sea character seems to have a knack for being snazzy. Feast your eyes with Lee Min-ho’s drop-dead gorgeousness.

K-drama wardrobes always have one item of clothing that is a staple throughout the series. Heo Joon-jae’s closet seems to have a variation of comfy long-sleeved tees from plain to prints.

There’s something about men in uniforms that women can’t help but swoon over them. And seeing Lee Min-ho in a pilot’s uniform surely took thousands of fangirls’ breath away. I will surely let him fool me if he wore those vintage round eyeglasses in front of me.

It seems like K-drama oppas prefer snuggle-worthy jumpers when at home. Lee Min-ho is no different as he wore a range of sweaters in most of his scenes at his now-tourist attraction house. From fuzzy ones to classic knits, you surely would want to nestle in his arms during cold nights.

Read the full feature here: 

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/06/07/k-lookbook-lee-min-ho-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@CarolynH Thank you chingu for that excellent post:)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS –EPISODE TWENTY FOUR

There is no doubt that Mama Kang  wanted the best for her son, however, she did things in a very manipulative way, causing everyone to suffer. Staging her husband’s death to get Jun Pyo under her control, how can a mother  be that villainous?

JP: Being the child of that kind of person, being a member of that kind of family, if even I hate it, then how do you think she’ll feel?

WB:  It’s Geum Jandi so it could be different.

JP : That’s even more reason why I can’t. Because it’s the woman I love. That’s why I can’t even more now.

XBFWAbD.jpg

Spoiler

WqaSTOC.jpg

Jun Pyo’s accident really tore my heart out. I blame mama Kang for antagonizing that crazy guy who caused it and it was poor Jun Pyo who had to pay the price in the end.  He not only saved Ji Hoo's life but also insisted that Ji Hoo and Jandi should be together even after seeing that intimate moment between the two of them. Aww, that’s my boy. What a difficult journey he had to undertake to evolve from that clueless jerk to an amazing man.

Jandi holding unconscious Jun Pyo’s hand and making a tearful confession, moved my heart.  The last words she said when she abandoned him were really cruel.  

JD: I lied to you again. To me you’re always just Gu Jun Pyo. You’re the dummy Gu Jun Pyo who likes the ugly, poor, nameless Jandi.

Letting go of Jandi is something that Jun Pyo couldn’t do no matter how hard he tried.  However, after the accident he may have subconsciously forgotten her, the one person who  brought him so much pain and in his imaginations, she was Ji Hoo’s girlfriend.

Loved how Jandi and F3 tried to revive Jun Pyo’s memory by reenacting their past encounters. Although it was hard to watch him being mean to her, I liked how the drama returned to its beginnings,  making me feel all nostalgic. Jun Pyo’s  expression when Jandi shoved  her ice cream cone in his face was priceless. 

axOQSs4.jpg

And his  cross eyed angry face when she tried to high kick him was so adorable.  Too bad it only agitated Jun Pyo even more.

MAHhHfQ.jpg

wMev5A6.jpg

Cr Thank you

Sharing this post from BOF thread

On 3/31/2009 at 3:24 AM, funkindagirl said:

Post-BOF

Post-BOF, Lee Minho was first to express his afterthoughts. On location he had been numb to end-of-filming and all that goes with it but upon reaching home it finally struck him that everything Goo Jun Pyo was no more. Met with a heavy heart, he had this to say on his web page on the 30th:

“This is the last time I’m writing as Goo Jun Pyo. Filming ended today and it didn’t hit me that all has ended till I got home.

I don’t know why but there’s this empty feeling and I can’t sleep. From Autumn 2008 to Spring 2009, it’s been neither a long nor short duration… and it’s been a difficult time for everyone. In the time that filming was ongoing, accidents on and off set were especially many therefore when I felt like I was having a particularly hard time I would wish for filming to end quickly. But everytime this happened, I thought of the fans and all the support they’d given me which gave me the strength to spur on to the finish.

I will always remember the love and support everyone has bestowed upon me and this will make a better Lee Minho in the future. I hope you guys will keep anticipating more from me.”

(End of filming)

86vW22k.jpg

Spoiler

Yhn9Ckp.jpg

cr owner

More links inside spoiler

Spoiler

Fan made video

Cr maifantacy

cr 2384210

• Like 6

Boys Over Flowers episode 24:

Thanks for the recap @CarolynH and for your post @minekas!

I guess we need Jun-pyo and Jan-di to really clarify their feelings for each other ... so let's make it life-or-death + amnesia.  :lol:

After Jan-di leaves, Jun-pyo is pretty defeated.  He hates his chaebol life.

tumblr_oygcrjP7rB1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Does Ji-hoo have a chance now?  GJP seems to have given his okay.  But ... now Jan-di is rejecting Ji-hoo.

tumblr_oygcrjP7rB1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Jan-di finally admits her feelings to herself and to an unconscious GJP.  Couldn't you have told him sooner, Jan-di? when he could hear?

tumblr_oygcrjP7rB1w2zf0ho4_540.png

LMH is good at being grumpy GJP, and I liked watching that again, even though it was heartbreaking that he didn't remember JD and treated her poorly.  I liked watching her re-play all her past confrontations with him.

tumblr_oygcrjP7rB1w2zf0ho5_540.png

21 hours ago, CarolynH said:

We meet a new character at the hospital, Yu Mi, who seems to be nice.

Arrrggghhhhh!!!  This is the part I hate the most of the entire series.  I DO NOT LIKE YU-MI!  On the surface, she appears fine, but it took only a few seconds for me to start getting the creeps about her.

tumblr_oygcrjP7rB1w2zf0ho6_540.png

All the growth GJP made was erased with the accident, and now there is one episode remaining to get it all back.  

• Like 6

Thank you @CarolynH, @minekas, and @1ouise for your posts.

I feel sorry for the siblings Junhee and Junpyo. Their own mother manipulated them into thinking that their father is dead. How does she think she'd get away with that huge lie? And poor Junpyo suffered the most, for he sacrificed his life, his happiness, his love.

I'm starting to believe what Junpyo said about Jihoo being the right one for Jandi, if he does give her up. Jihoo hearing her emergency bell and being at the right place at the right time to be her knight in shining armor, it would not be difficult for her to fall for him. However, after going through the breakup with Junpyo, she finally made it clear that it's him that she loves. You won't really know how much you value a person unless you lose him.

Watching Junpyo having selective amnesia and choosing the new girl Yumi over Jandi, made me remember the Taiwanese version of the series, Meteor Garden. It actually had a second season, and the whole thing revolved around Dao Ming Si (Junpyo) losing his memory. Him choosing the new girl over San Chai (Jandi) was actually difficult for me to watch. Good thing that BOF only has two episodes on that amnesia part. 

Which brings us to the final episode next week! Congratulations chingus for a successful rerun of BOF! :D

• Like 5

Throw back 20131029 Eider fan sign event.

According to minoz_peace, that's the first fan sign event in her life and there was an opportunity to look at LMH's face for 3 minutes within just 3 meters. Even now, can't describe the great impact at that time. His beauty was incredible and beyond any picture or video. Once a K-netizen's comment that it seemed that his face and body were made separately and perfectly and then combined them together. That's also what she thought.

aed82facgy1fkzhbrlbqnj20m80xc4pr.jpg

aed82facgy1fkzhbsg9bdj20rs15ou0x.jpg

aed82facgy1fkzhbsd4jpj20rs15ohdt.jpg

cr minoz_peace

• Like 7