Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

There's an event in Suseo Welfare Center today. Some staff are wearing PMZ T-shirts.

Reveal hidden contents

005PVywqgy1fkoh8xe2s6j30rs0ku7b3.jpg

005PVywqgy1fkoh955ae4j30rs0kugrj.jpg

7535cd67gy1fkofhnmck5j23402c01ky.jpg

Is this one Minho's driver ?

7535cd67gy1fkofibfkgbj22c03401ky.jpg

7535cd67gy1fkofig02cbj23402c0kjm.jpg

7535cd67gy1fkofhg5dpsj23402c0qv6.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I wonder if we could get to see LMH here, huh? :tongue:

• Like 1

BOF Episode 23 Recap

Junpyo and Jandi spend their date at the zoo, with the young Chan. They enjoy and have fun, like a true happy family. 7uVh5WE.gif

Aj1Tmud.gif

HS6Rqtd.gif

They do so until dark, and they part ways. 

MawEZhA.gif

njsUuFC.gif

The next day, Mama Kang sees them together on tv. She is infuriated. To get back at Jandi, she decides to acquire the Suam Foundation of Jihoo’s family, knowing that the family is close to her. Ironically, Junpyo offers Mama Kang a deal of him ironing out things with the JK group, in exchange for her leaving Jandi alone.

Junpyo visits the room in the Gu Mansion where Jandi previously stayed, then touches her maid uniform with fondness. Grandma suddenly enters the room, then gives life advice to the boy she raised. As Grandma was leaving the room, he approaches her and lovingly says thank you.

EcG2lJP.gif

Jandi goes to talk with Yijeong and Woo bin, but overhears their conversation about the Shinhwa Group pressuring its supplier to force Gaeul’s father to retire, and Mama Kang’s planned acquisition of the Suam Foundation. They guess that these are all Mama Kang’s doings to get back at Jandi.

Not wanting her loved ones to suffer on her account, Jandi decides to leave for good. She silently bids farewell to Jihoo, his fireman. She also bids farewell to the man that Secretary Jung asked her to regularly visit.

Jandi arrives at the Gu Mansion, and sees Mama Kang. She then sees her maid friends, including Grandma. She marches towards Junpyo’s room, as she yells out his name. At first, Junpyo couldn’t believe that he’s hearing her voice, but then realizes and sees that Jandi is in fact at their mansion. She then asks him out for a picnic.

They drive out to the beach, rode bikes, and ate food Jandi prepared which resembles Junpyo’s face.

EvLRrC8.gif

MH5Wdcy.gif

27ABLEa.gif

They walk along the beach, and because of the fun and the special things that have been happening on their date, Junpyo feels like it’s his birthday, or that he won the lottery. He then asks Jandi on why she has never said that she liked him, when he’s already said a few times that he liked her. Jandi finally says, “I like you. I’ve tried hard not to like you.” She then pulls Junpyo closer, and gives him a kiss.

TCaZc9N.gif

xv19Zzc.gif

50SGrNl.gif

They head back to the city, and as Junpyo happily drives the car, Jandi remembers the deal she made with Mama Kang earlier. She’ll leave for good, while Mama Kang would leave Gaeul and Jihoo’s foundation alone. She then asks him to pull over, and after he does, she unloads her belongings.

Junpyo, still clueless of Jandi’s plans, thinks that she has a surprise for him. But she finally reveals that that was their last date, and that she’s breaking up with him. Thinking that it’s again his mother’s fault, he offered to take care of things. But she’s already made up her mind.

nQtXjbF.gif

She then hails a bus. As she sat at the back of the moving bus, Junpyo ran after it, telling the driver to stop. But the bus speeds on, and he slumps in the middle of the road, as she looks over.

BOe0jod.gif

hKq0zNy.gif

Jandi then heads to the fish port where her family is at, and stays at their place. Meanwhile, the heartbroken Junpyo drowns his sorrows in a bar full of girls. As he was being driven home, he sees a toy machine on the side of the road, which reminded him of his date with Jandi. He plays it, but loses so he beats and kicks it, which leads to him being detained by the authorities. Junhee then arrives at the station with Secretary Jung, and they see him staring aimlessly.

TBD1Niz.gif

Spoiler

My Comments:

Finally! Jandi told Junpyo that she likes him! But she broke his heart right after. “You said you liked me. I heard you say it just today.” I can’t help but feel his pain in that scene. What a cruel way to break the almighty Junpyo’s heart. When all he wanted was for Jandi to like him and see him as just a person.

When Grandma said to Junpyo, how could he run Shinhwa, when he can’t even protect his girlfriend, I think it made sense, and it’s a challenge for Junpyo to think of a way to beat his mom at her crooked ways. Honestly, his move (also Jandi’s) of making deals with such a ruthless person is not really a good idea. He should think of other ingenious plans so that his mom would be left with no choice but to leave them alone. But at least he has a plan to iron out things with the JK group, and protect Jandi. If only Jandi held on a little longer, and considered Junpyo’s say on their relationship.

Right before the breakup, I can see that Junpyo has more desire to fight for their relationship. Well, Jandi had that desire earlier when Junpyo left for Macau, but people around her getting affected makes the situation a lot complicated. At the rate things are going, what they need is an external force to remedy the situation. Could that be answered by the mystery man Jandi has been visiting?

With LMH’s spot-on facial expressions and superb acting, he draws us in into the character of Gu Junpyo, and within just one scene, makes us feel his joy, affection, and then confusion, denial, pleading, anger, heartbreak. He truly deserves to be bestowed the title, Kdrama King, among others.

• Like 6

Update for this week! Choco manager is cute ^^

나 너 좋아하냐
Date 2017. 10. 18 17: 00: 04

“하늘 향한 그리움에 눈이 맑아지고 사람 향한 그리움에 마음이 깊어지는 계절….”
오늘은 회사 근처 벤치에 앉아 커피를 마시며 시 한편을 읽었어
4년 전 이맘때 초과장의 김탄 홀릭이 시작됐는데...

201710181652481958336264.gif

김탄(민호)은 참 잘생겼었고, 비록 10대는 아니었지만 "나 너 좋아하냐?"
이 대사 한마디에 소녀처럼 어찌나 설레고 좋았던지(//부끄//)

수 많은 명대사가 탄생했지만,
그 중에서도 탄이의 명품 내레이션으로 마지막을 장식한 이 대사!!

“열여덟의 우린 반했고 좋아했고 울었고 도망쳤고 무릎 끓었고 서로를 향해 수 없 이 등을 돌렸었다…
(중략) 그럼에도 불구하고 우린 직진!”

우리 모두 열여덟의 순수하고 뜨거웠던 열정을 잊지말고 더 멋진 인생을 위해 직진 하자
그리고 10년 후 20년 후에도 열심히 달려가는 그 길 위에는 언제나 민호가 있을거야!

가을은 결코 쓸쓸한 계절이 아닌
로맨틱 직진남 탄이를 만난 멋진 계절이라구

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@syntyche love your post chingu, thanks:)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS- EPISODE TWENTY THREE

JP: How come you don’t say that you like me?  I’ve said it to you, multiple times. I want to hear what kind of person I’m to you.

JD: I like you. No matter how hard I try not to like you, no matter how hard I try to forget you, my efforts are so fruitless, to the extent that I get angered by it.      

X9Ke3wR.jpg   

The parting words of Jun Pyo after the zoo date suggested that he dreamt of marrying Jandi and having a little kid like Chan.  Aww. That feeling  is so endearing. But we know that it’s the calm before the storm.

On their way back from the picnic, Jun Pyo was so happy,  smiling and  reminiscing their precious moments  and  not knowing what will happen in the very next minute.   But alas, finally, there was no way out as villainous mama Kang made a deal with Jandi to give up Jun Pyo and in return she will leave her friends alone. It was a slap in the face when Jandi lied to him and left, especially after their romantic and blissful date. And that made the break up even more sadder than the one in Macau.

JD: No matter how much you try, you’re still Shinhwa group’s Gu Jun Pyo. I have never forgotten that not even for a single second.

Jun Pyo was shocked in disbelief  after hearing her words and when he snapped out of it she had already boarded the bus and it was moving.  And how he frantically ran after the bus, calling her name and desperately pleading her not to leave and finally  collapsing,  had me downright heartbroken.  I must say that I haven’t cried this much for BOF since episode 14.

The abandonment  by Jandi is the best scene after the break up in Macau, hands down. And Lee Min Ho’s acting is just WOW and man; he can really run so fast. What a rare combination of beauty and talent he is.  Oh and I love his voice too. He did too good a job with this dramatic and angsty  scene, embracing a whole range of emotions of Jun Pyo:  longing to frustration to anguish and then to helplessness and finally breakdown.

I couldn’t bear to watch Jun Pyo immersing himself in grief,  going clubbing and drinking. He went into a cold fury and attacked the toy machine out of frustration over the loss of his love.  And finally, Jun Pyo spending jail time staring into space emotionlessly, tormented by his happy flashbacks with Jandi, left me with this big question, ‘who can save him now?’:(

imgPQF2.jpg

Photo/ Video cr :  Thank you/Charlian1806/Adni 91/ as tagged/owner

More links inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr 41Lumiere

Cr Monoz Japan

cr SS501shirbogurl6

cr minojennylin83

• Like 6

Thank you for your recap @syntyche and your review @minekas!

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE 23

Again, too much GaEul and Yi Jeong and Ji Hoo-Jandi moments in this episode for me.  If anything, I would have preferred to learn more about Woo Bin.  But the last 20 mins just killed me.

GJP is so cute running with Chan to the bathroom at the zoo.  He's definitely warmed up to the kid.  GJP probably would make a good father; doing everything that he never experienced with his own father.  I can see that it's hard on jandi having to say good bye to GJP whenever his mother wants him.  It's a little hard to believe that President Kang would happen to be watching the news just as it showed a clip of GJP, Jandi and Chan at the zoo.  I wonder how Secretary Lee started working for the Gu family.  Grams is a wise woman although I think it's easier to run Shin Hwa than it is to protect Jandi.  At least with Shin Hwa, he would have help; with Jandi he is essentially on his own.  Oh no, here comes the sad part with GJP-Jandi picnic.  I'm surprised that she can be so cheerful given that the break up is imminent.  It's sad to see him so happy not knowing what is in store for him by night's end.  I think it's rather sad that GJP had to ask Jandi why she never said that she likes him.  But,I do admit I teared up when she finally told him.  Ugh, here comes the saddest part...:bawling:Ji Hoo's family and Ga Eul's father will be fine, but what about GJP?  Yes, Jandi is making a sacrifice too, but GJP was left thinking that Jandi broke up because they are from two different worlds.  But wait a minute, she told him earlier that day that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't forget him, but now, she's leaving to forget him?  Ugh, back to Jandi's annoying mother bragging that she cooked for GJP.  One thing that I don't like about the Jandi-GJP union is her mother.  Shouldn't she be happy that GJP would be good to her daughter and not that he's the heir to ShinHwa?  I understand that the family is in dire financial need, but it still rubs me the wrong way.  Now doesn't President Kang worry more about GJP clubbing and drinking than an innocent date with Jandi.  yahoo, big sister is back!  i was happy again to watch the NGs at the end of this rather heavy episode.

• Like 5

On 10/21/2017 at 5:38 PM, alovebof said:

Update for this week! Choco manager is cute ^^

나 너 좋아하냐

“하늘 향한 그리움에 눈이 맑아지고 사람 향한 그리움에 마음이 깊어지는 계절….”
오늘은 회사 근처 벤치에 앉아 커피를 마시며 시 한편을 읽었어
4년 전 이맘때 초과장의 김탄 홀릭이 시작됐는데...

김탄(민호)은 참 잘생겼었고, 비록 10대는 아니었지만 "나 너 좋아하냐?"
이 대사 한마디에 소녀처럼 어찌나 설레고 좋았던지(//부끄//)

수 많은 명대사가 탄생했지만,
그 중에서도 탄이의 명품 내레이션으로 마지막을 장식한 이 대사!!

“열여덟의 우린 반했고 좋아했고 울었고 도망쳤고 무릎 끓었고 서로를 향해 수 없 이 등을 돌렸었다…
(중략) 그럼에도 불구하고 우린 직진!”

우리 모두 열여덟의 순수하고 뜨거웠던 열정을 잊지말고 더 멋진 인생을 위해 직진 하자
그리고 10년 후 20년 후에도 열심히 달려가는 그 길 위에는 언제나 민호가 있을거야!

가을은 결코 쓸쓸한 계절이 아닌
로맨틱 직진남 탄이를 만난 멋진 계절이라구

Do I like you

“The season when your eyes get brighter by admiring the sky and your mind gets deeper by admiring people...”

I sat down today on a bench near the office and read a poem while drinking coffee

it was around this time 4 years ago when manager Cho started being a (Kim Tan)-holic

Kim Tan(Minho) was quite handsome, although I'm not a teenager but "Do I like you?"

that line gives me butterflies, makes my heart flutter I love it (//blush//)

although many famous lines were created,

at the top of them all was this line narrated by Kim Tan at the ending!!

"at 18, we fell, liked, cried, ran away, knelt down. we turned our backs from each other…

(skipping some lines) despite that, we go forward!"

Let's all not forget the pureness of 18 and our burning passion, and go forward towards a wonderful life

and after 10 years or even 20 years, Minho will always be at the path you run on!

autumn is never a lonely season

but it's a wonderful season to meet Tan the romantic and straightforward man

Spoiler

that line from heirs which choco chose among all of the other lines is from the last episode at the very end when Kim Tan and Eun-sang held each other's hand and walked under the snow

heirs20-00564.jpg

a creative minoz on DC posted a beautiful picture with what choco had said

"열심히 달려가는 그 길 위에는 언제나 민호가 있을거야"

roughly translated as "Minho will always be at the path you run on:wub:

1508412317.jpg

cr. 貴요美노

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

20171021 an interview of Mr. 황찬희, he has been Music Director of Minho's concert tour.
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000212829

# 이민호의 글로벌투어 음악 감독도 해왔다. 이민호는 현재 사회복무요원으로 복무 중이다.

“이민호가 음악을 워낙에 좋아한다. 함께 월드투어도 하면서 재미있었다. 이민호는 잘 지내고 있냐고? 물론이다. 사실 찬스라인에 집중하고자 다른 공연이나 음악 프로그램 감독 일은 좀 미루고 있는 게 있는데 이민호에 대해서는 애정이 있어서 나중에 또 기회가 된다면 즐거운 작업이 될 것 같다.”

Google translation with a little modificaiton :

You have also been music director of Lee Min Ho's global tour. Lee Min Ho is currently serving as a social worker.

"Lee Min Ho likes music so much. It was fun while touring the world together. Is Lee Min Ho doing well? Of course. Actually, I am delaying the work of supervising other performances or music programs in order to concentrate on the chance line, but I have an affection for Lee Min Ho and it will be a pleasant work if I have another opportunity working with him afterwards. "

• Like 6

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I saw on the woodalchi FB page that there is a game called Superstar in china.  LMH can be seen in the game.  @gtLmh0622  have you or other C-Minoz heard of this game?  

dwd74tcjvjrsrjhxmrhq.png

cr. Kotaku.com.au

No. I have never heard it , actually I posted it on my Weibo account and asked if anyone knew it. No one knows ! :wink: But Minoz_marcy gave me this link and the picture :

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/10/befriend-a-bunch-of-celebrities-in-this-strange-bootleg-game/

005z4geHgy1fkq9462acfj30qo0qomzy.jpg

:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2017 at 1:07 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

20171021 an interview of Mr. 황찬희, he has been Music Director of Minho's concert tour.
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000212829

# 이민호의 글로벌투어 음악 감독도 해왔다. 이민호는 현재 사회복무요원으로 복무 중이다.

“이민호가 음악을 워낙에 좋아한다. 함께 월드투어도 하면서 재미있었다. 이민호는 잘 지내고 있냐고? 물론이다. 사실 찬스라인에 집중하고자 다른 공연이나 음악 프로그램 감독 일은 좀 미루고 있는 게 있는데 이민호에 대해서는 애정이 있어서 나중에 또 기회가 된다면 즐거운 작업이 될 것 같다.”

Google translation with a little modificaiton :

You have also been music director of Lee Min Ho's global tour. Lee Min Ho is currently serving as a social worker.

"Lee Min Ho likes music so much. It was fun while touring the world together. Is Lee Min Ho doing well? Of course. Actually, I am delaying the work of supervising other performances or music programs in order to concentrate on the chance line, but I have an affection for Lee Min Ho and it will be a pleasant work if I have another opportunity working with him afterwards. "

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the translation. Although, he's an actor & not a singer but, who doesn't like music, huh? Besides, he can sing & dance a bit - hahaha but LMH has a sweet singing voice. :tongue:

On 10/22/2017 at 6:43 AM, Latifah_ said:

Do I like you

“The season when your eyes get brighter by admiring the sky and your mind gets deeper by admiring people...”

I sat down today on a bench near the office and read a poem while drinking coffee

it was around this time 4 years ago when manager Cho started being a (Kim Tan)-holic

Kim Tan(Minho) was quite handsome, although I'm not a teenager but "Do I like you?"

that line gives me butterflies, makes my heart flutter I love it (//blush//)

although many famous lines were created,

at the top of them all was this line narrated by Kim Tan at the ending!!

"at 18, we fell, liked, cried, ran away, knelt down. we turned our backs from each other…

(skipping some lines) despite that, we go forward!"

Let's all not forget the pureness of 18 and our burning passion, and go forward towards a wonderful life

and after 10 years or even 20 years, Minho will always be at the path you run on!

autumn is never a lonely season

but it's a wonderful season to meet Tan the romantic and straightforward man

Reveal hidden contents

that line from heirs which choco chose among all of the other lines is from the last episode at the very end when Kim Tan and Eun-sang held each other's hand and walked under the snow

heirs20-00564.jpg

a creative minoz on DC posted a beautiful picture with what choco had said

"열심히 달려가는 그 길 위에는 언제나 민호가 있을거야"

roughly translated as "Minho will always be at the path you run on:wub:

cr. 貴요美노

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing this.  How I missed that drama. I've watched that drama many times since I have my own DVD copy of this series. I find this drama good - except that if I had my way, I’d have liked to have had more screen time dedicated to resolving the tension and bad blood between Tan and Won. I’d like more screen time dedicated to the resolution of the strained friendship between Tan and Young Do. I like many of the actors in "Heirs".  And I was so excited to see Lee Min Ho and Choi Jin Hyuk play brothers since this was the drama where I discovered him. And I heard that Kim Woo Bin was not the first person considered for the YD role. And KWB was just a newbie in the dramaland during that time. But, I was very fascinated by him in this drama.  If "Heirs" were longer, they could have spent more time giving Kim Tan a full 360, until he comes out a sparkling nice guy here - hahaha.  As far as I remember the writer said she had written Kim Tan with Lee Min Ho in mind. :tongue:

• Like 2

Boys Over Flowers episode 23:

A heartbreaking episode that made me cry.  This bumpy ride isn't over yet.  The best part is Jun-pyo and Jan-di's picnic date, including what comes right before and right after--her asking him to come play, and then her leaving him in the street.

As usual, I love all the facial expressions of LMH!

tumblr_oy9ltyEdUZ1w2zf0ho1_540.png

This scene mirrors the Macau break-up and is equally hard to watch.

tumblr_oy9ltyEdUZ1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Once again, someone made a deal with the devil.

tumblr_oy9ltyEdUZ1w2zf0ho3_540.png

LMH showed us every emotion one right after another.

tumblr_oy9ltyEdUZ1w2zf0ho4_540.png

I feel your pain, GJP.

tumblr_oy9ltyEdUZ1w2zf0ho5_540.png

On a brighter note, I was happy to see Grandma and Jun-hee, and I am hopeful that they can guide and support Gu Jun-pyo.

• Like 6

According to YUKI_3862_MJ_KIZUNA Weibo account :

MINOZJAPAN Official site
"Bounty · Hunters" general distribution version DVD. Decided to be released on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

d8de21c6gy1fks6xgztgpj208w068mxo.jpg

d8de21c6gy1fks6xg64hkj20qo1727c6.jpg

d8de21c6gy1fks6xjzwitj20qo1a9agf.jpg

cr. YUKI_3862_MJ_KIZUNA

DVD including movie 105 minutes and special edition 40 minutes.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The 3rd innisfree store opened in Vietnam. The long waiting lines are waiting for dating with LMH through VR.  :tongue:

cr owner

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Sigh...............that no Innisfree still here in my side. Lucky the winner/winners who could get to date LMH even through VR.....Good luck, girls! :tongue:

48 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to YUKI_3862_MJ_KIZUNA Weibo account :

MINOZJAPAN Official site
"Bounty · Hunters" general distribution version DVD. Decided to be released on Wednesday, January 10, 2018

cr. YUKI_3862_MJ_KIZUNA

DVD including movie 105 minutes and special edition 40 minutes.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I'm just lucky that I also have a DVD copy of this movie. It's just that no special edition included. :tongue: I hope there's a separate sale of this one later on. Cross my fingers............

• Like 1