Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 10/6/2017 at 5:22 PM, alovebof said:

Choco manager update!

띵동! 초과장 마음을 배~송♥
Date 2017. 10. 04 17: 01: 00

짠-! 11일에 보자고 했는데 깜짝 놀랬지?
일주일 못 본다고 아쉬워하는 우리 동기들이 아른거려 도저히 안되겠더라고
그래서 참지 못하고 서프라~~이즈로 찾아왔어!

오늘로 다이어트 10일차!
지금도 난 열심히 운동을 하고 있지~ 입.운.동
몇 키로 빠졌냐고? 신기하게도 이 운동의 효과는 몸무게와 반비례 하더라;;

‘맛있게 먹으면 0칼로리’라는 댓글이 많던데,
맞아! 추석이니까 맛있는 음식 많이 먹고 보름달에 소원 비는 것도 잊지 마!

초과장의 소원은 “미노즈가 비는 모든 소원이 이루어지는 것”

남은 휴일도 즐겁게 보내고 진짜 11일에 만나자!

Ding-dong! delivery of manager Cho's feelings is here 

Tada! aren't you surprised to see me although I told you I'll see you on the 11th?

our sad friends(minoz) said that not being able to see me for a week won't do

that's why I couldn't hold up anymore and came back with a surprii~iise!

201709292054141859192470.jpg&key=20fb23b

As of today, it's diet day 10!

I'm doing my best at exercising even now~ The.Exercise.of.the.Mouth

how many kilos did I lose? surprisingly, the effect of this exercise is inversely proportional to the weight;;

There were a lot of comments saying "it's 0 calories if you enjoy and savor what you eat",

that's right! because it's chuseok, you should eat lots of delicious food and don't forget to make a wish upon the full moon!

"May all Minoz' wishes come true" is manager Cho's wish

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, and let's meet on the 11th for real!

btw, choco's outfit was (again) sponsored by one of the lovely minoz XD

fangifts don't seem to take a long time until they're used, and I bet Minho will never run out of them if he stays this kind and nice and humble and sweet and.. *sigh* :wub: 

DLTs_mQUMAA4teJ.jpg

choco's updates so far have been cute and funny, I wonder if she'd ever update on our boy tho.. should I wait for one or give up hope?

cr. get_minhoonly

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Aww..Junpyo's dilemma. I think the brave thing to do is to drop everything, pursue his happiness and just run away with Jandi. But I think Junpyo has reached a level of maturity where he's already aware of the consequences of his choices, on the fate of the employees of the Shinhwa group, and of course, on Jandi's welfare. So maybe he did wait it out until Jaekyung realizes that he can only love Jandi, and then let her call the wedding off herself. If the cancellation of the wedding comes from Jaekyung's camp, the damages would be lesser, compared to him calling it off. So the last resort is the "almighty Junpyo to swallow his pride and beg Jae Kyung to cancel the wedding" (as @minekas eloquently puts it). But the stubborn Jaekyung won't budge. She's even contradicting herself when she said she likes him for being so loyal, and for knowing what love is, but then blurts out that if she waits, she gets her chance and he'd love her like that too. Junpyo being loyal to Jandi means that would never happen, right? Besides, she heard it straight from Junpyo that he'll love her (Jandi) until he dies. Oh well...I haven't watched the next episodes yet, so I'll let the plot surprise me.

• Like 7

Thanks @minekas@1ouise and @syntyche  for your recap and comments!  It's hard to believe that we are almost done with the rewatch of BOF.  In a way it's a good thing, because it means 26 weeks will have passed and we're that much closer to watching LMH in a new drama and/or movie.  

My comments on BOF episode 21.  

Why is President Kang back so soon?  Shouldn't Jun Hee warn GJP and/ or Jandi Mommie dearest was returning?  Boy, Grams sure has a lot of authority over the house.  Grams is so sweet to have worried about GJP.  When you think about it, it's actually pretty amazing that Jun Hee and GJP are pretty decent human beings despite their upbringing.  Yeah, it's thoughtless of monkey to wear her wedding dress and show Jandi, but perhaps it is part of her plan to get Jandi to give up on GJP.  But to ask her to be her maid of honor?  What was the point of the wedding photo contest?  What did the company taking the photos get out of it?  Poor Ji Hoo looking at the photos.  I guess he figures now that GJP is marrying monkey, the path is clear for him.  I like the scene with F4 on the windy balcony; LMH so handsome.  It's a terrible situation for monkey and Jandi.  Since monkey has no friends, Jandi had to be her maid of honor.  I like that Ji Hoo tells Jandi to to hold on to GJP if she still has feelings for him as it's her last chance even though he has feelings for Jandi.  God, look at those long legs, in the black pants, of GJP as he is out on the balcony.  When did jandi start having such strong feelings for GJP?  Yahoo, here's Jun Hee to knock some sense into GJP.  I really like the relationship between brother and sister.  I like the moment between GJP and Ji Hoo at the pool; a lovely friendship.  I hate seeing GJP beg monkey to let him out of the marriage.  I like the NGs at the end of the episode providing a laugh after a serious episode.  

• Like 7

On 10/8/2017 at 5:24 AM, Latifah_ said:

Ding-dong! delivery of manager Cho's feelings is here 

Tada! aren't you surprised to see me although I told you I'll see you on the 11th?

our sad friends(minoz) said that not being able to see me for a week won't do

that's why I couldn't hold up anymore and came back with a surprii~iise!

As of today, it's diet day 10!

I'm doing my best at exercising even now~ The.Exercise.of.the.Mouth

how many kilos did I lose? surprisingly, the effect of this exercise is inversely proportional to the weight;;

There were a lot of comments saying "it's 0 calories if you enjoy and savor what you eat",

that's right! because it's chuseok, you should eat lots of delicious food and don't forget to make a wish upon the full moon!

"May all Minoz' wishes come true" is manager Cho's wish

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, and let's meet on the 11th for real!

btw, choco's outfit was (again) sponsored by one of the lovely minoz XD

fangifts don't seem to take a long time until they're used, and I bet Minho will never run out of them if he stays this kind and nice and humble and sweet and.. *sigh* :wub:

choco's updates so far have been cute and funny, I wonder if she'd ever update on our boy tho.. should I wait for one or give up hope?

cr. get_minhoonly

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing this. I know TODAY is the last day of Chuseok, October 9 - I wonder if he's referring to LMH when he said - Enjoy the rest of your holiday, and let's meet on the 11th for real! -  

does it mean LMH is reporting for work on the 11th????? Choco is so CUTE. Even his fans love him, too (sorry, I forgot - he's a male, right?) :tongue:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing this. I know TODAY is the last day of Chuseok, October 9 - I wonder if he's referring to LMH when he said - Enjoy the rest of your holiday, and let's meet on the 11th for real! -  

does it mean LMH is reporting for work on the 11th????? Choco is so CUTE. Even his fans love him, too (sorry, I forgot - he's a male, right?) :tongue:

Choco is a female :tongue: Choco is referring to herself when she said let’s meet on the 11th, because next Wednesday is October 11th; Choco posts an update on the MINOZ website every Wednesday. I hope we can see Minho tomorrow Tuesday, I really miss him..

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

So now I'm confused.  The outfit Choco is wearing was given to LMH while in MS?  If so, who is posting the photos on MINOZ?  Choco must have a pretty big wardrobe. :D

Yes! The outfit was given to LMH(while he was going to/from his workplace) very recently, I’m surprised Choco wore it this quickly xD both his and her wardrobes will get even more jam packed :tongue: 

I believe the staff at Minho’s agency are behind Choco’s posts

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

Choco is a female :tongue: Choco is referring to herself when she said let’s meet on the 11th, because next Wednesday is October 11th; Choco posts an update on the MINOZ website every Wednesday. I hope we can see Minho tomorrow Tuesday, I really miss him..

Yes! The outfit was given to LMH(while he was going to/from his workplace) very recently, I’m surprised Choco wore it this quickly xD both his and her wardrobes will get even more jam packed :tongue: 

I believe the staff at Minho’s agency are behind Choco’s posts

Latifah, thanks for the reply. Ye, I hope we could get to see LMH tomorrow. I miss him, too! Oh........those fans also remember Choco, I thought all along when I see him receiving all those stuff they're all for him. That looks so COOL of Choco wearing that. I'm happy that his Label still keeps & post some stuff about him & & even related to him despite that he's on MS right now. :tongue:

A DC fan account - K-Minozs' food support during he's filming LOTBS.
(My translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/ 李敏镐吧网宣.)

Minho opened the door of studio and went toward to us (food support group).

Looked at Minho went toward to us and the light of coffee truck was behind us, he was sooooooo shining, we had no sense of reality.

"The foods are very well. The crews also like these very much."
"It's great. Why didn't you put on a coat to outside, not cold ?"
"It's hot in the studio, it's OK."
"We watched the previous episode, you seemed  to catch cold and we were worrying about that."
"It's OK, I'm much better now."
"We got the phone call at 11:00 pm last night, so we prepared these all just at this morning."
"I also got the phone call asking me to come here very early this morning."

"Hahaha......(we can't say any words)"

Anyway, we got the phone call yesterday, but Minho got the phone call for today's filming at the very early morning. It seemed that we were better than you, you win ! ! ! After bowing again for thanks, and turned to bow to the lady boss of the coffee truck, Minho went back to the studio.......Seeing Minho was getting closer to her, the lady boss's mouth laughed to the ears, her heart was totally exposed. And looked at Minho getting away, our group members were totally excited. There's one person invited to be with us, he's a male family of one K-Minoz. When this K-Minoz always said must see Minho in person, his facial features were too chiseled to be restored by a camera, he just liked he didn't hear anything. This time, after seeing Minho, he said :

"This man, not as a person, but as specially good effect."
"The face is so small, seemed that the face and the body were done individually and then combined together."
"It seemed that the face was shrunk."
"How come a person can be born like that."
"He looks soooo unreal."

This K-Minoz heard what he said and told him : "I have told you many times, he looked not like a person, right ?" Nodded his head and kept saying : "Obviously have seen him, but why it's like a
hallucination ?"
"Was it like a dream ? like mirage ?" Kept nodding his head.
"Really not expected he would come to express his thanks."
"Minho is such an actor with warmth, kindness, and caring his fans ." Kept nodding his head again. (Nod his head so hard, worrying his neck.....)
And then, kept saying to himself : "How to be born like that ? "
Heard that after went home, he also express his feelings enthusiastically.

His family lived in the vicinity of  broadcasting companies, so he often saw kinds of artists, this was the first time he had such enthusiastic reaction after seeing Minho, that surprised this K-Minoz.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171011 on duty : (Seoul should be very cold now, why.........our bb still wears like in summer ???)

Reveal hidden contents

7e868a0fgy1fkdzvpmbthj20yi1pcqv7.jpg

7e868a0fgy1fkdzv3meczj20yi1pc4qr.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.  Wahhh...............how I missed LMH so much! He's starting his work again today after Chuseok holiday. So good to see him back. It seems that it's raining right now in Seoul. It's autumn/fall now in Korea - (September-November) - As I can see his outfit is not too stuffy yet not too thin.  -  because even if it's autumn/fall there right now you can't go out in thin clothes because it's still cold. I visited Seoul during this time some years back & can get slightly chilly in the wee hours and night, but it could become rather warm during the afternoon. It's the best seasons to visit if you dislike harsh winters or hot summers. Long sleeves T-shirts will do best on this season. :tongue:

23 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

A DC fan account - K-Minozs' food support during he's filming LOTBS.
(My translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕/ 李敏镐吧网宣.)

Minho opened the door of studio and went toward to us (food support group).

Looked at Minho went toward to us and the light of coffee truck was behind us, he was sooooooo shining, we had no sense of reality.

"The foods are very well. The crews also like these very much."
"It's great. Why didn't you put on a coat to outside, not cold ?"
"It's hot in the studio, it's OK."
"We watched the previous episode, you seemed  to catch cold and we were worrying about that."
"It's OK, I'm much better now."
"We got the phone call at 11:00 pm last night, so we prepared these all just at this morning."
"I also got the phone call asking me to come here very early this morning."

"Hahaha......(we can't say any words)"

Anyway, we got the phone call yesterday, but Minho got the phone call for today's filming at the very early morning. It seemed that we were better than you, you win ! ! ! After bowing again for thanks, and turned to bow to the lady boss of the coffee truck, Minho went back to the studio.......Seeing Minho was getting closer to her, the lady boss's mouth laughed to the ears, her heart was totally exposed. And looked at Minho getting away, our group members were totally excited. There's one person invited to be with us, he's a male family of one K-Minoz. When this K-Minoz always said must see Minho in person, his facial features were too chiseled to be restored by a camera, he just liked he didn't hear anything. This time, after seeing Minho, he said :

"This man, not as a person, but as specially good effect."
"The face is so small, seemed that the face and the body were done individually and then combined together."
"It seemed that the face was shrunk."
"How come a person can be born like that."
"He looks soooo unreal."

This K-Minoz heard what he said and told him : "I have told you many times, he looked not like a person, right ?" Nodded his head and kept saying : "Obviously have seen him, but why it's like a
hallucination ?"
"Was it like a dream ? like mirage ?" Kept nodding his head.
"Really not expected he would come to express his thanks."
"Minho is such an actor with warmth, kindness, and caring his fans ." Kept nodding his head again. (Nod his head so hard, worrying his neck.....)
And then, kept saying to himself : "How to be born like that ? "
Heard that after went home, he also express his feelings enthusiastically.

His family lived in the vicinity of  broadcasting companies, so he often saw kinds of artists, this was the first time he had such enthusiastic reaction after seeing Minho, that surprised this K-Minoz.

*** Also, thanks for sharing this fan account. As I'm reading this it seems that LMH is too handsome to be true.....And he really is when you got to see up close & much more if personal since he's such a very warm & NICE person especially towards his fans. :tongue:

On 10/9/2017 at 10:14 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

After 10 days released on Naver TV,  이민호(Lee Min-ho) Anchor Beer CF got TOP 1 of Korean commercial CF videos on 20171006. Now over 32000 views are still ranked TOP 1.

http://tv.naver.com/v/2099213

cr as tagged

Again, thanks for sharing this good news. :tongue:

• Like 2