Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

I saw a writing on Weibo today : http://www.weibo.com/5105465900/EqTdlbSg7?type=repost#_rnd1484455925986

According to 愛你真鎬, she/He has never watched any LMH's works before she watched LOTBS, I translate the parts about Minho roughly : 

It's amazing that LMH is sooooo handsome. (LMH's charm and good shape are known very well by us, so skip lots of praise here.)

The most amazing thing is LMH's acting. His acting is fresh and natural, free and easy, no traces of performance, to give you a fresh feeling. His body movement, expression, and eyes are very precise. It's not difficult for an actor to act being nature and real, but it's difficult for an actor to act not only being nature and real but also full of artistic beauty. LMH did it. No one may copy the elegance between his gestures and movements, no one may master the rapid changes of expression and eyes at one moment, and no one may learn the perfect control of tears and crying.

Before LOTBS, all K-dramas are same and without particular choice to me. Before I know LMH in LOTBS, all K-actors are same to me. But after watched LOTBS and LMH in LOTBS, it seems that it's very hard to choose another  K-drama to watch.

I think LMH being the target of same ages or young K-actors, it will be very difficult to surpass him.

• Like 13

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I promise this will be the last time I post about the Soompi awards. It will end on 1/16/17 and if we don't continue spreading the words and voting for Lee Min Ho he will lose to Lee Jong Suk. Lee Jong Suk is currently in 1st and his fans are extremely dedicated. PLEASE tell all the Minoz you know to vote. This is our last opportunity. Voting will end on 1/16/17 at 7:00 PM US Pacific time and 10:00 PM US Eastern time.. 

Here is the link once again:  https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27  Thank you so much!!! You all are doing an awesome job!! FIGHTING!!!:heart:

• Like 14

On 2017/1/13 at 10:59 AM, CarolynH said:

Hi guys 

kind of off topic but does anyone know what happened to a YouTuber named ICE?  She posted the LMH clips for LBS along with many other LMH sightings. She had a pretty big following. All her video disappeared a couple of days ago. 

ICE said that someones always troubled her, this time someone made her angry so she deleted all contents. She is considering if open another account now. She said actually the English subtitles of VIKI are not very well, they only translate to English according to the surfaces of words, so she did lots of videos for sharing.

• Like 10

23 hours ago, Moonrain said:

The many laughs of LMH

This will get me through the week of waiting for LOTBS

9cacf9e7gw1fa5wwn6sdjg20b40697wh.gif9cacf9e7gw1fa5wughc19g206406oqv5.gif9cacf9e7gw1fa5wvks0lwg206y06ydys.gif9cacf9e7gw1fa5wxf24zlg206y06ydxx.gif

Cr: Logo

This is smile can kill me! It does help to ease my pain, as the image that's going to haunt me until wednesday comes around is HJJ's heartbreaking cry. 

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

ICE said that someones always troubled her, this time someone made her angry so she deleted all contents. She is considering if open another account now. She said actually the English subtitles of VIKI are not very well, they only translate to English according to the surfaces of words, so she did lots of videos for sharing.

Thank you you for the explanation. Like @CarolynH, I too, was wondering about what happened to ICE Minoz. I was searching all over for her on youtube and could not find her anywhere. I was quite sad as I usually depended on her channel because more than likely, she always had the videos up and subbed. That's unforunate that she deleted all her content. I will look forward to her opening up a different account. I was always thankful towards her for her hard work, and she was much appreciated by lots of fans. 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@gtLmh0622:  Thanks so much for the info.  Her account was like a mini forum of sorts; I noticed at least 2 ladies who would converse with her about the episodes.  I really enjoyed her clips from the various episodes which focused on LMH.  I could easily watch those instead of going to Viki and FF or RW to find what I wanted to rewatch.  I do hope that she opens a new account.

• Like 8

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Breaking 20% Viewership Rating Behind Still Cuts Release - 16.01.2017

“Legend of the Blue Sea” Breaking 20% Viewership Rating Behind Still Cuts Release - 16.01.2017 [OSEN: Reporter Kang Seo Jeong] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of he Blue Sea” has break their own record for the currently latest 17th episode,...

[OSEN: Reporter Kang Seo Jeong] SBS Wednesday-Thursday Drama “Legend of he Blue Sea” has break their own record for the currently latest 17th episode, maintaining their throne as number 1 drama for Wednesday-Thursday slot. For the 17th episode, based on AGB media research company, the drama has achieved 20.8% viewership rating Nationwide and 23% in Seoul, breaking their own record. “Legend of the Blue Sea” crew then released their latest still cuts as a thank you present and reward for the viewers who are currently waiting for the 18th and 19th episode this week, and currently gathering attention. 

On 16th of January, SBS drama ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ unveiled their 200% reality value and behind the scenes still cut that could not be seen anywhere to celebrate the 20% audience rating.

According to the production crew of the “Legend of the Blue Sea”, the 17th episode still maintain the number 1 spot for Wednesday-Thursday drama. The main leads especially Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun are working hard despite the cold weather with friendly and warm atmosphere. Lee Mn Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun was seen to smile, making the filming process more exciting. 

Hwang Shin Hye, Seong Dong Il and Lee Ji Hoon who supposed to be the antagonist were seen to smile also towards the camera outside their acting. All of the casts seems to make the viewers feel the joy and laughter of the continuous shooting. 

“Legend of the Blue Sea” representatives said “The audience rating has reached over 20%, and now the main leads including Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun, all of the casts and crews are making more efforts to shoot~” and “We really appreciate all of the love that viewers have give to us..please give us continuous support and love until the end of 'Legend of the Blue Sea” drama which only have 3 more episodes remain~“. kangsj@osen.co.kr

source: OSEN/Naver

Korean - English Translation: Monika Setiono 

source: http://monikaleeminho.tumblr.com/post/155924834855/legend-of-the-blue-sea-breaking-20-viewership

• Like 7