Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

First trailer for Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun’s ‘Legend of Blue Sea’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161019

SBS released the first official trailer for the highly anticipated drama “Legend of Blue Sea,” starring Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun, on Wednesday.

The trailer shows off the picturesque scenery of the beaches, seas and forests, as well as provides glimpses of Lee and Jun‘s fateful past and present.

Throughout the trailer, Jun’s voice can also be heard as she narrates, “I‘ll keep my promise. Even if theres a storm. Even if I’m alone and I have to walk a dark and scary path. I‘ll endure it all and I’ll come find you.”

Inspired by a Joseon-era legend about a fisherman who captures and releases a mermaid, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” will depict the last remaining mermaid‘s love story.

Check it out below:

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Source kpopherald

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Chellsee said:

@Myhun dear, i agree that the video is too short... maybe a full trailer will come out in the next few days... Let's wait again.

I still can't compose myself, I'm sooooo dead! LOL! 

Look at him... that simple look is full of emotions.

CvF8GVVVIAAyrJg.jpg

yes, hope sbs will release the full trailer soon...but why he looks so sad? :(

i keep replaying the trailer, i still can't believe it's real, i miss him in dramaland,... now finally we can see him soon on small screen, can't wait for November 16..so excited :rolleyes:

• Like 6

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' drops first teaser

1476841978945093_99_20161019105403.jpg

Screen+Shot+2016-10-18+at+8.20.09+PM.png

Xports News - Naver: 'The Legend of the Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun x Lee Min Ho's 'crazy chemistry' at just first teaser 

1. [+1,253, -114] ㄷㄷㄷㄷIt's going to hit daebakㄷㄷ

2. [+836, -86] Jeon Ji Hyun is pretty if her bare face already looks that good.. People tsk tsk tsk

3. [+625, -111] Lee Min Ho is handsome

4. [+567, -95] This pairing is daebak. Can't wait

5. [+537, -119] Look at Lee Min Ho's visuals. Daebak

6. [+145, -25] Lee Min Ho's gaze!! He matches with Jeon Ji Hyun

7. [+148, -27] Their visuals are awesome

Nate
1. [+552, -41] Ah pretty!

2. [+546, -51] The plot is unique, the leads' visuals are daebak

3. [+454, -50] Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun are both gorgeous. The cinematography is looking so pretty. I cannot wait

4. [+27, -5] Mermaid. Such a unique subject matter ㅋㅋㅋIt's going to hit daebak as long as the story and CG aren't awkward

5. [+26, -4] A drama to target the Chinese market looking at the leads alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -8] Jeon Ji Hyun is really pretty ㅠㅠ

Source kkuljaem

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Myhun said:

First trailer for Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun’s ‘Legend of Blue Sea’

SBS released the first official trailer for the highly anticipated drama “Legend of Blue Sea,” starring Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun, on Wednesday.

The trailer shows off the picturesque scenery of the beaches, seas and forests, as well as provides glimpses of Lee and Jun‘s fateful past and present.

Throughout the trailer, Jun’s voice can also be heard as she narrates, “I‘ll keep my promise. Even if theres a storm. Even if I’m alone and I have to walk a dark and scary path. I‘ll endure it all and I’ll come find you.”

Inspired by a Joseon-era legend about a fisherman who captures and releases a mermaid, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” will depict the last remaining mermaid‘s love story.

Check it out below:

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Source kpopherald

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing this.  C’mon, show, please be good. This is LMH’s last drama prior his MS........ Hopefully, this turn out just as good as the teaser. The cinematography is gorgeous. It’s from PD Jin Hyuk so, expecting a lot of beautiful sceneries. Well I really hope it will be a gem. I’m speechless watching the teaser. Now, I’m intrigued! Looks fantastic! I’m not sure how would LMH handle a melo genre since it looks to be a melo but I’m sure he could pull this off. Can’t wait to see it on Nov 16! I’m excited for this drama. It will be a fun watch to see the mermaid adapting to human life. :P

MORE --

The ardent love of the world’s last mermaid in Legend of the Blue Sea

BlueSea13.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/the-ardent-love-of-the-worlds-last-mermaid-in-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' reveals 1st teaser featuring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun!

It's finally here! SBS's upcoming drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' has released its 1st teaser!

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' depicts a historical tale passed down in Korea about a mermaid, and is a fantasy romance drama with Jun Ji Hyun playing the role of the last mermaid on earth and Lee Min Ho playing the role of city-dwelling con man. 

It premieres November 16!

source : allkpop

• Like 8

Thainks for all the updates fellow Soompi Minoz !  

I have to say that was one beautiful teaser. Our boy looks so handsome and so young ! And JJH looks so gorgeous as well. I can't wait for November 16 !! 

Btw, there's a post in Twitter requesting Minoz to watch the teaser in this link so the videos will reach 1M views. It is about 845K right now. Thanks.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1182251

Also watch it from SBS Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ddIQB2R8c&feature=youtu.be

• Like 7

On 10/17/2016 at 10:14 PM, CarolynH said:

FYI:  If anyone is planning to watch LBS on dramafever, we have to request it.

Sorry guys, the web address is incorrect, so I deleted it.  The link I received via messenger worked, however.  I contacted DF via facebook and they sent the link via messenger.  

I thought it was going to be on DF, but Viki is also taking requests.   

Oh no, I really wish Dramafever would feature LOTBS. Thay have all other LMH's dramas. Do you have the link on where to contact them? Can you please share here or via PM? Thanks. 

• Like 5

LEE MIN HO AND JUN JI HYUN’S FIRST EVER “LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA” TEASER REVEALED!

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun’s first ever “Legend of the Blue Sea” teaser revealed!

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun’s first ever “Legend of the Blue Sea” teaser finally revealed!

On October 19, SBS released the 22 seconds video teaser featuring the two main leads Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun and some hints about their character.

“Legend of the Blue Sea” will have it’s pilot episode on November 16!

http://koreanophiles.com/leeminho-junjihyun-legendofthebluesea-teaser

• Like 3