Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

006eA78Fjw1f8bhh76d0tj30u04ol7wh.jpg

The Chinese translation by 李敏镐吧网宣 :

Spoiler

006eA78Fjw1f8bhh4xlp5j30c81if7c6.jpg

English translation according to Chinese translation :
(All questions are related to Gangnam Blues, I only translate those questions quite new.)

Q : To challenge a new type of works, are you feel more expecting or more worrying ?
A : More expecting, usually it was more expecting for the first challenge.

Q : You are a top star, how did you fathom the role of Jong Dae ?
A : Before I became famous, I was a no-name actor for several years and could not see the future either. So I could fully resonate with Jong Dae. At that time, my families and my friends give me lots of supports. "For my families and for those help me lots, I must succeed. I must try and work harder." I lived with such positive attitude in those years. 

Q : So, your energy for acting is your families and friends ?
A : It was before, but now, the fans who anticipate my works and those who are healed or feel happy through my works give me energy. 

Q : You are 29 years old, how about your plan to live your 30s' ?
A : I feel sorry that I didn't have many acting works in my 20s, so I'm willing to do lots of works in my 30s. But I don't know what specific works I would like to act. My 30s has not come, I'm not the type to plan everything in advance. Maybe my thoughts will be different at that time, I only want to look squarely at my wishes in each time interval.

• Like 12

Guys I was reading comments in "Asianwiki" for Legend of the Blue sea profile and I saw someone commented that a member of GOT7 and Kim yoo jung(girl in Moonlight drawn by clouds) are gonna play as Jun Jae and Chung teenage role respectively. :D  

PS with recent cast lineup, I am even more curious and also confused as to how the story is gonna unfold. I feel like the story is complicated. :D I'm wondering why there is a need for teenage cast for our leads and how it's gonna affect the story. I guess they are going to play in Joseon era. Still wanna know if that cute little actor is gonna act as little Jun Jae or Jun Jae's son. 

PSS Park Ji Eun writernim!! Can we have a question-answer meeting in Cafe? LOL :D November has become my favorite month! :))

http://asianwiki.com/The_Legend_of_the_Blue_Sea

• Like 8

@nika94 Hey you!  My thought is if Minho is returning to SK, we may see more photos as there are more fans in SK.  But, there may be some restriction on photo taking so as not to reveal much about the drama.  It can go either way:huh:.  If he is returning to SK, we're bound to see airport photos soon!  yippee:)  

• Like 8