Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Aw poor bb...but you're still handsome even in pain :sweatingbullets:

64441a2fjw1f4fzrg4cuvg20dw0ax7wk.gif

and did he get hit in the you-know-where? :blink:

64441a2fjw1f4fzqyik9pg20go09jnpg.gif

I love LMH doing action, but he's never been spared from on-set injuries which I hate. No pain, no glory. 

@Moonrain Welcome back, Chingu! 

@gtLmh0622 Thanks for translating for Woodalchi Minoz and your latest BH interview trans. You know we love you, right? :wub:

Can't wait to see Bounty Hunters! It must show here in the US else I will run amok :angry:

Here's another trailer with all-Minho cuts :)

• Like 14

:heart::heart:.    LMH is finally doing a drama and with one of my actresses JJH ! I am so happy I am in tears of utter joy :bawling::blush:

I like the plot of the mermaid . I wonder how the dynamic will be I doubt it will oh nice and happy like Disneys little mermaid yet I highly doubt it will be tragic like HCA Little Mermaid . Depending on the genre will determine the tone of the drama . If it's a rom com it can reflect more of Disney and if it's Melo probably lean more to reflect HCA . Either way I am excited :grin:.

the stills of bounty hunters is superb especially this one 

Cr. as tagged 

Too cute !!!   :wub:

Hope it is shown here in Los Angeles . I want too see it 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Bounty Hunters new posters released :

Reveal hidden contents

6e159f67jw1f4gkk659ayj20jg0czaeh.jpg

6e159f67jw1f4gkk6i78cj20jg0cz77d.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the new poster & more stills from the upcoming movie. NICE poster. LMH has developed his physique into a lean shape. :P

• Like 7

Lee Min-ho, ""Bounty Hunters" is like a gift"

photo730388.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho showed confidence in his first advancement to China.

He introduced the movie "Bounty Hunters" along with the other casts of the movie. Lee Min-ho said, ""Bounty Hunters" has action, mellow and comedy so it's like a gift set".

He also mentioned the fancy action scenes. "I put more energy in the action scenes. There are a lot of big moves".

Along with the interview, action scenes from the movie were released. The movie comes out in China on the 1st of July.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is coming back with the new SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 13

Stars’ favorite food: male

Korean actors’ favorite foods are listed below. To sum up, most of them like traditional Korean items, including kimchi stew and kalguksu.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee Min-ho

(Photos from Herald Pop and online community)

“My healing food is meat. I love all kinds of meat, and it makes me energetic whenever I feel worn out.” (Fan meeting held in May 2013)

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 8

5 hours ago, adlyn13 said:

:heart::heart:.    LMH is finally doing a drama and with one of my actresses JJH ! I am so happy I am in tears of utter joy :bawling::blush:

I like the plot of the mermaid . I wonder how the dynamic will be I doubt it will oh nice and happy like Disneys little mermaid yet I highly doubt it will be tragic like HCA Little Mermaid . Depending on the genre will determine the tone of the drama . If it's a rom com it can reflect more of Disney and if it's Melo probably lean more to reflect HCA . Either way I am excited :grin:.

the stills of bounty hunters is superb especially this one 

Cr. as tagged 

Too cute !!!   :wub:

Hope it is shown here in Los Angeles . I want too see it 

Hi adlyn, I'm happy, too because LMH will have another drama. It was revealed that SBS picked up the drama before they synopsis was even explained to them, showing just how much faith they have in the actors and screenwriter.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Olga Romanova said:

Bounty Hanters official trailer pt.4

cr purple_candy

Reveal hidden contents

purple_candy_purple_candyHK_-1_mp4a553f.

purple_candy_purple_candyHK_-2_mp4a7c64.

purple_candy_purple_candyHK_-4_mp4abfc2.

purple_candy_purple_candyHK_-3_mp4c5c6e.

purple_candy_purple_candyHK_-5_mp4100d1.

purple_candy_purple_candyHK_-6_mp44b78b.

Hi Olga, thanks for sharing these NICE gifs. :P

June 2, 2016

7 stars’ Marvel superhero lookalikes

In time for the summer blockbuster season, one of the biggest U.S. comic book publishers, Marvel, has managed to read the trend and reinterpret their classics into onscreen mega hits.

The characters in Marvel franchise films are so well-crafted that actors and actresses around the world are yearning to play them. Here are is K-Pop Herald’s selection of Korean celebrities that we think could tackle these superhero roles:

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Lee Min-ho as Captain America

(Herald Pop)

(Marvel, Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture)

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho Looks Dashing In New “Bounty Hunters” Poster

Bounty-Hunters.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s new film “Bounty Hunters” has revealed a brand new poster!

On June 2, “Bounty Hunters” released a new poster via its official social media accounts. The poster includes the main stars Lee Min Ho, Wallace Chung, and Tiffany Tang. Lee Min Ho is looking sharp, dressed up in a suit while holding a gun. His charming looks are making many fans excited for the movie’s release.

“Bounty Hunters” is an action-comedy film about a group of people traveling all over Asia in search of money.

In a recently released behind-the-scenes video, Lee Min Ho said, “This film will feel like an assorted gift set since it includes action, romance, and comedy.”

“Bounty Hunters” will premiere in China on July 1.

Source (1)

Cr http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/02/lee-min-ho-looks-dashing-in-new-bounty-hunters-poster/

• Like 12